Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS Bossing Changes - IMC fails again

I am glad that made this change. It is YOU and the rest of the monopoly who are greedy af. There is a reason why it is called a world boss to allow everybody to participate. This was a required change as the strong only get stronger and the weak gets weaker.

Is the debuff per boss or every boss cube? Regardless it’s still a dumb move instead of just changing it from being top 6 people who deal the most damage and their party to something else.

I don’t get it.

8 hours.

24 hours in a day.

Leave character online.

You can do the boss twice a day still (Not 3 times because there’ll be some lost time since you’re not doing the boss on every timer).

How does this ‘completely’ shut down people who farm?

To me (neutral) who don’t boss and who don’t intend to any time soon, this seems pretty fair.

Keeping timers and waking up isn’t really hard to do.

Fighting competition is hard to do.

OP doesn’t want real competition. OP wants competition in which he vastly has snow-balling advantage that he can squash any sort of competition.

IMC really should have just randomized the spawn rate to shut off monopoly completely.

4 Likes

OP too greedy with no life, checks midnight then complains to have headache, I mean seriously get a life man! Bossses are meant for everyone to enjoy not to get camp by high lvl players and leave the experience out of the new players

Wait, you won’t be able to get any WB cubes within these 8 hours or only a cube from specific WB that you kill? Like, if I’ve got cube from Dullahan, can I still get cube from Marionette or this debuff is global?

SORRY BUDDY 80% of the players dont think as greedy as you. Get Rekt.

I agree with this move, but pls do make it a team debuff and not for one character only. IMC PLS implement this soon or I’ll gonna spam your email to make it so:)

You poop sockers are fuking weird.
I question why I’m playing this game when I think about all the bottle pissing going on in here.
Do I want to associate with that, the time I spend I could learn a new language or something, get a 2nd job or something. Instead I spend it killing 5 mobs every 5 minutes and sharing digital air with some dude who sleeps 3.5 hours a day to whack a digital pinata and thinks other people should do the same to get a little pissy cube.

man you need help… this game should not be your life

Since its a bait anyways i wont make this long.

Its easy to talk when you are on the privileged side of things, one thing is that effort is proportional to gain and another when this amount of effort is unproportionally rised by others, if its going to be hard it should be EQUALLY HARD for everyone

1 Like

dullahan actually drops about 90 cubes every 2 hours

once the patch goes live, everyone can kill 1 boss per day maximum. People have to choose between 10+ bosses, so only some people
will even consider dulla

even if everyone kills dulla, noone will kill other bosses and stuff like gladi band, sissel, petamion will be unpayable

everyone supporting this crap is blinded by envy

I hope they can implement this ASAP. Myself Lv230 Fletcher can’t get a single cube in Dullahan just now. The boss melt likes within 15 sec and i waste my half hour again. Seriously only high level will team up together (Eg near Max level) and the monopoly is real. But on the other sides i hope they increase the drop rare of rare item after the change.

As if. People will still do the other bosses - especially if they aren’t high leveled yet and can actually find those bosses that were designed for their level. And it isn’t like everyone doing a boss will actually end up getting the cube, either way.

Oh, and two out of three drops mentioned are from dungeons. The limit is only for world bosses, dungeon ones aren’t included.
So, like i said above, this is just scaremongering.

I think it`s good news)

they arent able to camp bosses now, why should they camp bosses after the patch?

people who ignore boss hunting now will most likely ignore it later too

max petamion and sissel are 10% wb drops and 0.5% from dungeon
what do you think 99% of all recipes are from? obviously not the 0.5% dungeon drop

petamion is a necroventer drop too, which will make the recipe even rarer and more expensive

since the debuff only expires while you are online, casuals can kill 1 worldboss every 2 or 3 days, good news, right?

They grant you with more possible sleep time and you’re complaining?

Man, I wish I could reconfigure my kids with a 8h timer like they did with world bosses.

1 Like

even when I sleep 20 hours per day, its enough for killing atleast 6 dullas

after the patch (if I sleep for 20 hours) it would be 1 dulla every 2 days

It’s definately one of worstest things which limits you by developers. Limits limits limits. WHY you do that? Limits on trade, limits on getting auction money, limits on trade money, limits on trate items with loosing of potential, limits with dungeons, limits with missions, limits with bosses? Are you serious?

2 Likes

I don’t even get how does this change stop monopoly by the top guild.

5 Likes

If people can find bosses, they’ll just kill them. It is as simple as that.
Even if there are no people actively camping, they’ll still spawn. And will be killed once someone notices them.
By the way, why do you think dungeons give recipes at a lower rate?
Because those cubes are given in far higher amounts, that’s why. Three per character per day.
And despite what you say, people will still do those bosses - just, they won’t always be the same people.

But i do agree that eight hours for something that expires only when online is indeed a bit too much, and should be tweaked a bit.