Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

What is shinobi nerf?

Other news
Reveal of onmyoji and reitari set for 24th for KR server. 24th also new event start.

1 Like

yay thank you time to save this on my tos folders heheheā€¦ couz i rank down 2 days ago on one of my wiz in itos to get linker to be valid to take the rank resets.

purpose i did that so when the wiz revamp patch hitā€¦ I wont waste a reset until i test the current one I madeā€¦ (reset it to wiz3, kino3,rc1,sage2) and left some points not usedā€¦

thanks for thisā€¦ heheheheā€¦

Not sure, btw aside from that you gave me some composition that is used for monarch boss a couple of post above, where u explain theres aa team (qs3-musk/sr3/BM) + buff and swordsman team (nobi family/kriv-monk-ealot) +buff just curious, who usually get the no 1 spot for dps?is it the musk, sr, bm, nobi, or the kriv-monk? thanks :smiley:

I read somewhere before but i forgot abt the nerf, maybe its an old nerf mb

You get more damage from those 200-300 bonus stat points you get from 350 gear if you count all the other skills in your build. Also defenseā€¦

The person with the most powerful weapon possibly.

:smiley: thats true but i believe most of them alr has trans 10 with other op equip since i saw a lot of ppl with op equip trans 10 etc in ktosā€¦ just wondering in the same feet who usually has the #1 cube, bc they change the cube system right for #1 so im just wondering wh o usually get the double shining cube xD

World boss parties will be totally random most of the time, people just come with what they have.

Nobi hasnā€™t been nerfed, they shifted the power a bit to balance it out as a filler class, damage is still nice. Doppel nobi was never the ā€œbestā€ in anything btw, just the best doppel build.

What grey probably meant is that since other players are present that boss 10k defense will be debuffed down.

Abt this one, i remember u said cleric aa is good for high mob defenseā€¦how about monarch?doesnt monarch boss also have a really high defense?so the ele prop class is better than other dps like musk,bm,doppel,etc?

1 Like

You wonā€™t understand what greyhiem meant if you never play it. Make a character, play it and come back to understand further.

@greyhiem
Goodluck explaining :smile:

2 Likes

Musketeer warning: self-freeze bug, this will kill you easily during mobbing.

I return when forum error stop :no_mouth:

Hi,

I saw this link and another one (Wizard3 Thauma1 Sorc1 Runecaster Necromancer3, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Dyckbsp3I ) that shows wizards that solo CM until stage 5. Do you know other builds?

I think theses builds seems to be fun. Like high survivability.

I never did almost nothing with wizard. With the monarch boss and thinking wizard as DPS, which builds would you suggest? I read that you mentioned linker3 to be important to reduce boss defense but I donā€™t know if it will be good at DPS as well and other suggestions

Enchanter c2 is a gimp now ? Or maybe something interesting builds ?

Falc3 and mergen are good AoE, so naturally I would lean more toward QS3 because I like to be more balanced.

If you mostly want an AoE build, then I would say sap3-falc3-mergen. I personally donā€™t like fletcher much. They feel a bit underpowered imoā€¦

I would personally go QS 3 - ROGUE - FALCO 3 - MERGEN. To make sure you mostly crit, full Dex.
Forget about Fletcher, itā€™s a forgotten class, like most of the archer tree.
I mean, Mergen c1 is nice only because you have Falco 3, mostly because of aiming, that goes well with QS 3 Scaltropsā€¦
Mergen 2 is nice I bet, but you really need Aiming, if not, itā€™s a waste.

Mikoā€™s Clap Atributte is gone?

And interaction Clap + Aukuras, too?

WHAT THE NEW 2 CLASS ON (new sword and new mage) kToS ???

see the ktos postā€¦

This is one of my most satisfactory build

Onmyoji is a great class!

trans stage 10 is just Overkillā€¦
maybe we should have a vote to get it removed from game ā€¦

• nvm wont happen anywayā€¦
2 Likes

hahahaha op 8.5k matk, good class? a rank 8 - 9 class damage itā€™s to low. rank 6-7 maybe