Tree of Savior Forum

[BUG] Musketeer is seriously bugged

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : About from 3/2/18 - Present time

Server Name: Orsha

Team Name: Alphabet_Omega

Character Name: West

Bug Description :
Something is seriously wrong with my Musketeer.

When attacking, the game will suddenly decide that I’m incapable of doing more than 1, 2, 60, or 90 damage with Musketeer skills even when attacking with 6.1k physical ATK. This has already happened twice today, once during a Challenge Mode run where I had to restart the client in order to do any kind of significant damage. Luckily my teammates were able to deal with the run while I was restarting the client, but if not we’d essentially have failed the run. Equipping/unequipping my weapon does not fix the problem. While the bug is occurring, I’m unable to deal any damage whatsoever except through auto-attacks and certain Wugushi poisons.

Furthermore, occasionally my Musketeer will become affected by a status called “Great Corruption”. Here are it’s effects:

Steps to reproduce the issue :

I honestly have no idea.

Here are a few pieces of what I think might be relevant information
-Build: Archer3-Wugushi2-Appraiser-Musketeer3
-Weapon: Primus Pevordimas Musket +11, trans 2
-Velnia Monkey Cards, 2, each level 6

Possible causes:
-Interaction between Wugushi Poisons, Velnia Monkey Cards, and Blindside debuff
-Activating and de-activating Sniper’s Serenity frequently
-High damage in short periods of time; I’ve noticed it seems to occur more often if I do a lot of damage in a small window of time. I have no idea why this would occur.
-Saalus and Challenge Mode, or instances. So far, the damage limit has occurred only in these places. Great Corruption has occurred in Sausys Room 9, Saalus, Challenge Mode, basically everywhere I’ve hunted.
-Musketeer: Safe Distance attribute. This attribute is bugged, but I don’t know if the bug has other effects other than rendering you immobile.
-Sniper’s Serenity attributes, either of them. However, neither activating or de-activating them helps.

Screenshots / Video :

I’ll add a screenshot as soon as I catch the bug again (my computer is unable to handle video recording).

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz
  • RAM : 4 GB
  • Graphics Card : Intel® HD Graphics
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage : 117.0 GB
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : United States

You mean this thing?

How strange. I have a A3-WUgu2-Sr-Musketeer - BM2 (yes, crazy configuration) … I just use Head Shot And Covering Fire, and switch back to Double Stance. In this case, I didn’t notice this bug yet. When I play again tomorrow I’ll try to see if Wugu skills cause something like that.

That’s exactly it, although the last time it happened to me all my skills hit at 60 instead of 1. Do you know what triggers it by any chance?

If that Great Corruption debuff is the cause, it could make sense, since it says “equipped gear becomes corroded and certain stats nullified”.

Seems like Musketeer may be affected by some spaghetti code bug which causes some players to get random debuffs. Like the bug video Greyhiem posted over here: KTEST R9 - Current topic: onmyoji & reitari

I am not really sure. managed to it couple of times but never figured out exact thing.
once it triggered inside saalus where i wasnt paying attention on what exactly happened.
The video there i took is after when i was dueling a friend musketeer after with my dmg became like that.
My suspect is serenity (turn on->turn off manually by pressing skill button->turn on again->let the buff run out on its own). but yeah i never managed to trigger it like that again.

Whoops, my bad for not clarifying it in my response to the video. I’m not going to discard it as a possibility, but so far the Great Corruption debuff and damage limit bug have happened separately. The Great Corruption debuff doesn’t seem to affect my damage, or at least not by much, although the HP decrease is annoying.

That being said, yeah something is definitely wrong with Musketeers. It seems like their revamp either wasn’t implemented properly or wasn’t tested for bugs.

Hmmm that’s even weirder then. Could it be some interaction between knockbacks and some Musketeer skill(s)? Then it would make sense for it to occur after dueling or during Saalus and CM.