Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

OHh they fix Asana now. LOL Do that quest 1st it will only takes 10mins to do it.

Hi,
Why do KTOS (and all TOS) take part in CM at Sausys Room 9?
AFAIK Mishekan Forest is the lowest level field that drop lv350 Eq, and dont have flying type mob/dark attribute mob (Which are 2 big disadvantage on Elelock).

Good question, we should create a thread with a list of places and levels

@lumo.aq @Kannushi
Hereā€™s the list of maps/instances where you can get lv350 ID gear and their drop rate:

Source: https://tos.neet.tv/items

1 Like

I thought HG doesnā€™t have CM, it mentions it, have that changed?

No, but any monster in the HG340 can drop them with 2 x drop chance compared to regular maps.

350 orange/purple prefer. If you only farm melee mob (such as epherotao coast), then even cafrisun set will be OK.

@lumo.aq mob spawn is high on sauce room 9.

Videos
Swordsman videos today
Doppel shinobi combo vs album boss: here
Fencer shinobi solo challenge mode here
Other fencer shinobi solo challenge mode at coast here
Murmillo attempt to solo monarch mirtis here
46 minutes of solmiki sword shinobi doppel here
testing hoplite3 doppel3 at ephe coast here

Other
QS3 Bulet2 HG340 here
Elementalist warlock challenge mode here
Another guild attempt the raid here

2 Likes

I thought some ppl said manahas is better bc it adds another line of atk?why do u think orange/ppl is better?

Orange/purple for higher stats and def for difficult content. Manahas set and prepare potion stack vs ranged mob. If you have cleric party member it will be easier.

But for dps manahas is better?and what stats does ppl focused on?full dex or full str?what crit rate should i look for before changing to full dex?

i meant the fake freeze effect on boss, does it enhance lightning based attacks?

Iā€™d say Manahas is in the back end right now. I used to use the set and the low defense was too much of a con. Besides, it only gave you an extra 4-5k-ish line of damage. You could get more utility from random stat gears (like looting chance for farming, more con for survivability, more str for accuracy, etc)

I see, thanks for the inputā€¦btw isnt 4-5k dmg is quite big?considering i hit for only like 15-17k normal and other line sacra is around 3-5kā€¦and i can hit a couple of hit in 1s. If we hv the support to keep us alive at wb, does manahas become the best set for sr/qs/chap/other aa build?

could someone share the new skill distribution for kino? the wizard guide blog spot only suggest, is max psy pressure, max mf, max hg, max gp. but i wanted to splash either swap or teleportā€¦ like genrsismania video of psycho sage. just the kino part so i know where i need to sacrificeā€¦ ty

Magnetic Force still only increases damage when ranked up after the wizard patch, not mob count or AoE, so itā€™s still better off left at just 1 for the utility it brings.

Everything else should be maxed, Iā€™d dump the remaining 9 points into teleport.

thanksā€¦ i also wanted to reduce what to press, wiz3kino3rune1sage2 has a lot of skills for me onlyā€¦ but ill find a way later on how to streamline my skill rotation

Version1 is magnetic force max (most used skill), then 3 swap, 1 raise, 1 teleport. Then gravity pole max, pressure max, heavy gravity max naturally.
Version2 (Genrismania) build:

>>click for image

High attack wizard3 kino3 runecaster sage2 genrismania at HG340
Lower attack wizard3 kino3 runecaster sage2 (~4500 magic attack) at HG340

@skonryu I did not notice increase in lightning damage during test. Compiled info from KTOS: Frost pillar, the tree can be knocked back by enemy but the damage effect does not get displaced. Sage cannot copy tree anymore. Ice wall and frost pillar + ice blast is boss damage skill because boss cannot get freeze. Snowball sometimes cancel if you get knock.

@bdarwongso Start 400 crit rate (around 33% crit chance), then go to 600 (around 46% crit chance).

1 Like

I see thanks :smiley: Btw i heard in ktos property attack ignore defense?That means krivis-chap become the new king for monarch bosses?

Steam tos property (elemental) attack also ignore def. No, because monarch boss receives many debuffs. There are many support characters. Shinobi based build and archer (auto attack) builds also very valuable at monarch boss. Krivis chap is king (solo) challenge mode build.

Ah i see, so with buff doppel nobi still the best dps?even with nobi nerf?