Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Does anyone know if the Thauma buffs affecting pet work on Zombokor ?
Could be fun
:satisfaction:

5 Likes

Excuse me, I have a question–

Is Cryomancer now worth for DPS build?

How someone can deal 10% of that amount of HP in a single hit(or single skill?) to trigger boss regen tho.
Shinobi clones should count in separate hit or something just get wrong.

10% of current hp?
It should be 10% of max hp.

Wizard2 Linker2 Sorcerer2 Featherfoot3 repost video
It’s ok. Just bring pd3 disenchant, runecaster mdef break, linker3 mdef break to monarch boss for magic dealer.

@Kannushi Ice wall and ice wall-shards freeze enemies. Froster card can be used by all classes. Just pick dealer multi-hit class and equip froster card, you will be dealer and support. Better for random-party than full dedicated support. Dedicated support needs premade.

@zordagoth don’t know, did not test it.

@Riisan_ParkZz Perhaps cryomancer + runecaster + psychokino ice wall blaster is still OK for bossing.

Video
previous here

Wizard2 Linker3 Thauma3 Featherfoot1 sustain farmer at HG340 here

Wizard2 linker3 sorc1 featherfoot3 vs boss here
And at HG340 here

Wizard3 Elementalist3 Psychokino3 HG340 here

Pyromancer3 Sorc1 Runecaster1 Warlock1 Shadowmancer2 Dg300 here

Rune of giant mario build HG340 here
and at sauce room 9 here

Another wiz2 link3 thaum3 runecaster farmer at HG340 here

3 Likes

From all the builds you made and saw so far, which did you like the most and which is the most DPS?

No.

The most powerful Cryomancer DPS combo was destroyed after wizard rebalance. It’s a better Crowd Control support now with way higher AoE freezing skills thanks to new Ice pike.

Oh, I see-- maybe I should give up on my ice witch build. :confused:

@greyhiem Thx for your answer!

1 Like

I have few questions about some wizard classes now that my cryomancer C3 was destroyed. What solo build are good with cryo C1? Ele 2 Is good for something or it have to be C3? And what is the most constantly damage dealer build right now? Because there are many single target classes like ff3 or other.

@Kannushi

I will briefly list some popular build variations <<<

AoE dealer
.Wizard3 - elementalist3 - warlock3 still great AoE. Elementalist provides multi-hits and burst AoE.
Some players have discussed about giving up wizard3 quickcast to get pyro1 to get x1.15 damage boost on fire skills (meteor) with Staff weapon. Giving up wiz3 for pyro1: wiz2-pyro1-elementalist3-warlock3/thaum3. Ice option with rod x1.15 ice damage attribute: wiz2-cryo1-elementalist3-runecaster1 (rune of ice)-shadow2/sage2/enchanter2 for stronger Hail and freezing sphere. Fire option is more popular, and froster lord card exists for electrocute.
…Sage2 is viable AoE burst dealer now and fits into many builds (2 ranks instead of warlock 3 ranks). 1 free rank, usually filled with runecaster or sorcerer1. Example pyro2 - Psychokino 3 - (sorc1/runecaster1) - Sage2 or Elementalist3 - sorc1/runecaster1 - sage2. If you use sage for boss dealer (fast saalus), take surespell to use dimension compression full charge.

Hybrids
.Pyromancer and psychokino offer AoE damage with CC. Psychokino channeled skills are worse vs boss, and great during mobbing. Pyromancer best CC is fire pillar, which is on 10s duration with 30s cooldown, cast-and-forget CC.
…Pyro2 - thauma3- sorc1 - enchanter2 god of wizard buff build getting more popular, provides hybrid playstyle with best wizard support buffs for party, and sustained damage by summon and Lightning Hands. Uses few active-skills and requires a lot of materials to cast buffs. Bad performance if your //ping is bad for auto-attack Lightning Hands.
…All builds with sorc1/2 for sustained (AoE) dps use high weapon and high SPR.

Mob grouper
.psychokino2/3 for magnetic force
…Linker1/2/3
Can combo these ranks with (SPR) chrono3 for full support mob grouper with pre-made party/friends.

Low-target Burst
.Featherfoot1/2/3 usually combo with linker to solve low hitbox size problems. Very high burst damage on Kundela Slash.
…Shadowmancer1/2 strong vs ground-mobs. Can combo with psychokino2/3 heavy gravity to be strong vs flying too.

Farmer builds
.All builds with linker2/3-thauma2/3. Link2-thaum2-feather3, wiz3-link3-thaum3, wiz2-link3-thaum3-runecaster, link2-thaum3-shadow2/sage2/enchanter2. Each provides unique advantages- sage missile hole, feather levitate and HP drain, shadow clone, runecaster giant mode movespeed and H&def, wizard3 cheap damage attributes (and some reflect shield if you like it), enchanter2 buffs. Also seen wiz2 - link2 thaum2 chrono3 speed farmer. Wiz2 link2 thaum2 alchemist3 is viable too and the most unpopular farmer wizard build.
…Necro3 builds still OK at farming. Usually combo with sorc1/2 and linker 1/2, pyro1/2, or cryo1.

If you ask my personal opinion, I like sorcerer and thauma most of the wizard tree. I never liked cryomancer and chronomancer of wizard tree.

Videos

Previous video post here

edit: Wizard3 Psychokino3 Runecaster1 Sage2 Challenge mode stage5 solo here

Featherfoot Kurdaitcha15 curse walk damage vs boss here
And at HG340 here

Pyro2 Kino3 Warlock1 Sage2 HG340 here

Another Pyro2 thaum3 sorc1 enchanter2 with Gorkas summon at HG340 here

Wiz3 elementalist3 necromancer3 low gear at sauce room9 here

Elementalist3 sorc1 with rexi-rexi sage2 dungeon300 here

4 Likes

Cryo 1 combined with Ele3 looks quite good simply because of ice pike freezing chance being so high and having the +50% with electrocute on frozen targets. If it meant giving up a Rank 7 class, i would then pick shadowmancer or sage. Sage looks pretty strong with ultimate dimension doing full %MATK damage per hit.

Thank you very much. Awesome information that you bring us. I liked the wiz2-pyro1-elementalist3-thaum3. The stats would be full int right?

Thanks. INT or SPR, mix is also fine on that build.

Jinho himself use high SPR (look at SP pool), and froster lord red card for freeze-> electrocute combo. Chapparition card is also fine for elementalist builds.

1 Like

First Kino3Sage2 video looks like its Wiz3, not Pyro2.

1 Like

**Alchemist (damage up, though most players do not bring alchemist to battle)

This guy brings! Kalinks, my guildmate on Server [SA] Silute.

4 Likes

Tbl is 99% about matchmaking luck imo. :tired:

4 Likes

Awesome. I think I will follow the same build. Thank you for posting news and helping everyone

some video of shinobi corsair ?

Do you think the skill build would be something like this https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#2112bbbaaa.1121374a516575.152575.1f3f9a55.1f2e416a75 ?