Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Do they have a 5 socket, 2H sword version of that? XD

Any videos of Enchanter’s Empowering lvl 10 + Zealot’s Blind Faith? It is a 100% damage increase, right?

Is Agility still bugged? I noticed that the formula on kToS neet is different from the iToS one so maybe they fixed it and no one noticed?

Nice. I wonder if there will be fencer buffs. I want an indirect buff to matador through fencer. I just dislike matador’s concept. They should have released master circles for fencers and doppels tbh. It just doesn’t fit fencer for reasons I won’t go much detail but it involves fencer being such attack speed based while matador being bunch of gimmick. Fencer’s general meta build has way too many overheats to burn to be concerned about too much gimmick kit of matador.

Guildmate linked this vid to me, I posted it on Sorc thread also
Its basic attack skill did 500k with a cd of 3 sec. Rider only using viena staff

Why would it be bad to nerf murmillo? that was class broken to start with, and now they made it even more broken
Sure, make it a bit “slow” to compensate the OPness, what they do next? they give him an insane speed buff and close gapping skills… srsly is that balance?

I hope they nerf the ■■■■ out of Memeillo

2 Likes

Rank 9 Facebook Event:Which rank 9 class are you most looking forward to and why? its closer than u think :stuck_out_tongue:

Same can be said for Plague Doctor. That Class was already OP before R9, with every skill you need for PVE as support + damage and what did they give it for Rank 9? A Pain Barrier skill so that he doesn’t even need to fear knockback/knockdown anymore.

Seriously, some Classes/combinations are just so broken and not balanced at all while others are just the $#!+ on the street. The R9 balance changes are basically just additional damage and + some effects and - some effects. I don’t see how there is any balance created with these changes…

2 Likes

not sure if that is Vienarazis Staff

at 0:49

This is Veinarazis Staff
https://tos.neet.tv/images/weapon/icon_item_staff_whiteholse_th.png

I believe it is for the Froster Lord Video, it’s just glowing red meaning it’s past +17 which might make it look like the RHS in the video you linked.

marnox-frosty

Well as a different point of comparison here are the skill tables for marnox and froster lord (marnox above, froster lord below) to have a better idea of what the numbers might be since we don’t know how high the upgrade of the staff in the froster video is.

I know what it looks like.

But he had a Orange +16 Trans9 staff. (video from same person, same char. only a few weeks old)
Weird to replace that with a Purple Staff+17. Would be weaker…
Maybe re-skinned it to purple :thinking:

1 Like

that’s possible too lol, but at the very least froster lord looks interesting. My current personal estimates make it stronger than necroventer for bosses (even with just auto attacks) but marnox still maintains superiority when it comes to general mobbing (dps over wide area and multiple targets).

Yes, he looks really strong. I’ll try to get one and hope they dont nerf him or not much.

And wish they would change that re-skin skill/attribute. So sad it cant be used on 0 Potential.

I’m just glad you can get it from red albums, was worried it was a new superior world boss.

Leticia cube may include World Boss Card Box in the future (which is currently being sold on TW ToS). No need to worry about cards thou

So relieved to hear this, since I mostly want one just for the looks. But it’s also cool that he has potential. :distinguished:

There’s still hope in that “wizard rebalance patch.” Alchemist in general could use a rework. :frowning:

just crafted +11 skull smasher, as a linkthaum will it be sufficient to farm at r9 map? should i transcend it?
which one is more useful for farmer? jp lv 10 or max lv swell left+right?

nobody fears about unbalance in PVE man, PVP is the thing that can make you angry
Also, didn’t they just nerfed a bit PD like a couple of months ago?

ToS PvP is a joke.
You can’t take it seriously, even more with how ridiculous R9 circles are in PvP. Shadowmancer’s Shadow Thorn bonus damage against ground targets should be disabled in PvP. Most classes could deal with Priests trying to revive their teammates by using knockdown attacks, but now a Priest PD3 can do it safely with Methadone, since only a few classes will be able to do something about it. What about Cannoner? It was already one of the strongest classes in PvP and they gave them a wipe button. Surely you can outplay an average Cannoner, but your team’s screwed against a smart Cannoner. Actually, player skill isn’t the deciding factor in PvP, since it’s very gear-based. I think we should have non-enhanceable and non-transcendable PvP gear like Guild Wars 2 or all characters should be naked in PvP like in Dragon Nest and Blade & Soul.

Well, at least Guild Colony Wars should be fun. The trainwreck kind of fun, I mean.

9 Likes

1st of all, the game is about PVE, PVP has no value in this game. Why bother making up to 80 different Classes if only 50% or 2/3 are viable for playing the game? That’s what balance is about. Also, the developers stated themselves that they want the players to be able to play all kind of builds freely by making the Class distribution at every Circle ~50/50; however, this doesn’t hold true at all for a majority of Classes, and some will be rarely - never seen at Circles 2-3 simply because their design is flawed or they are bad at what they’re supposed to do[i.e. they don’t have a real role ingame].

2nd point is that Plague Doctor wasn’t nerfed. All that happened was an adjustment to the spread rate of Black Death Steam, which decreased its AoE-capabilities a little on its own.
Hower, Plague Doctor has access to Pandemic, and the skill can easily achieve the same results as one did prior to the adjustment if points are invested.

Also, 3rd Circle of Plague Doctor brought overall a huge boost in damage, as Incineration and Black Death Steam got attributes which reduce the time between damage application by 25%/20%, thus increasing the overall possible damageoutput by that much.

Pandemic was also boosted as the AoE attribute now only adds +100% SP cost instead of +200%, and it is able to spread Incineration thanks to a new attribute with up to 50% probability.

PVP has no value in this game.

Sounds like something that a person who sucks at PVP would say. PVP has plenty of value in this game. The content could be expanded, and I hope it does, but stop saying this because it is simply untrue.

1 Like