Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Plague doc 3 attribute for pandemic: incineration diffusion
(requires pandemic level 11).
-Pandemic spreads the fire of Incineration with a 5% chance per attribute level (max level 10 = 50% chance)
-increase SP cost by +50%
Cost to get lvl 10 = 8 925 000

Lancer new CC removal
-casting the skill prevention will also remove all CC from you here

1 Like

can someone test if Incineration: Infect works now? That attribute never worked in Itos.

oh boy…

incineration infect works, the description is just vague. It only transfer all other debuffs and not incineration itself

Damn it dude, i thought we got something good for musketeer. FeelsBadMan.

Pandemic lv 11 Costs 265 sp. With +200% sp cost from range attribute and another +50% from incineration attribute, that’s 265 * 3.5 = 927 sp?

Damn, that sucks hard. Lasts only 3~9 hits and +100% flat additional damage…

So… basically, Heal lv 10 + Blessing = 20 hits. If you stack Arcane Energy lv 15 and high SPR build you achieve 777k per hit which results in total potential damage of 20 * 777k = 15.5 million damage using a heal bomb?

Hmmm what class should I pick… Kabba 3 or Zealot 2… so many doubts right now…
(/sarcasm)

Someone’s example test:
'Calculated nr =4.Cast geburah. ‘Somehow my next 4 hits were split into two lines.’
-The skill cannot be used together with Double Chance

Already complaints about design = messy on kabba. Really expected a Golem.

Oh, and also
‘The new oracle death sentence on geburah mob, wait for it to end, you receive a lot of damage’

Multiple 310k with healbomb with zealot2 blind faith on

I’m really disappointed they didn’t include the Golem, Nachash or the Ein Sof extra tile attribute.

2 Likes

Waiting for more tests (especially video), but since the initial tests were badly received (unsatisfactory skill), kabba popularity is dropping even more.

honestly, idc if rank7 skills are bad. r8 skills should be the strongest…but currently im not even sure how to build matador/BM/zealot/shadowmancer or if they are even stronger than r7.

Noticed Double Chance got an attribute to make minimum calculated number as 3 as well.

Is there any change to enchanter shop beyond level 5?

Blockquote

So Zealot is a physical type class, I’m disappointed. :frowning:

2 Likes

@OP can you please update the skill descriptions to include Dragoon c3?
Does the helm only boost dragoon skills, or other classes as well? Pierce damage only?

Any mergen c2 vids? 20chars

Does the Desperado skill have a fixed AOE damage area or you can spam those 20 shots on one mob if there is only one in the AOE?

I gave a look on a lot of BM videos and information and here my opinion…

The Quarrel Shooter build is a trap, it looks cool but I think that a skill based build might be stronger, specially with Full Leather Jacket, Mozambique Drill having low cooldown, lothe of OH and high % damage. Smash bullet looks great too, so putting only one skill point in the dual stance might be optimal in a BM 2 build.

The best skills don’t require the Dual gun instance so a SR 3 - BM might work great even as a AA build with Limacon having 20 SP per shot (use Arcane Energy people, we already buy Enchanter Fire scroll anyway), I would focus on Silver Bullet, Full Leather Jacket and Napalm Bullet.

Blood OverDrive is trash, the hits are just like the animation, random and have a max of 17 hits.

2 Likes

Encherter c2 IMO Lightning hand is a best skill in this patch.

Not to mention that AA builds get limited by ping in iTos. It works for farming field monsters (in a fancy way) but I think SR will do a better job here.
You can easily max out Full Metal Jacket and Crushing Shot both with 4/5 Overheats to work with and 20/15 Seconds CD (with Double Gun Stance at Lv1). Silver Bullet and Taser have 100% uptime at Lv5. RIP, Napalm and Bloody Overdrive all look like Skills which are best at Lv1. The Tracer buff seems to be an absolute waste.

Builds like A3Wugu3AppraiserBM2 could work. The Poison from Wugu for Monkey Cards - This Build also doesn’t necessarily need Biteregina Cards for Monkey so you can either go Gazing Golems (for Defense?) or Yekub Cards (Remember the new Pardoner/Priest buff scale holy damage). If someone really insists on QS a A1Qs3Wugu2AppraiserBM2 build could work. Sapper could also work but I feel like BM is more a single target/boss killer class with less TBL focus compared to Musketeer.

1 Like

I agree, it is not power that matter, but this attack modifier has given so many possibilities for wizard tree. which have been missing since they can’t handle coding without bugs for gimmicky attack

cryo/linker/sorc/runecaster/chrono/thauma are fit for enchanter c2’s lightning
it make wizard tree looks so interesting now.

at the same time, i wish they can change sage c2 to better before release

The change into a class mechanic (making one of the only classes which basic attack can’t hit area, do hit in one) is worth the 2 circles for sure.

The enchant earth one’s also very good.