Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

It’s 10% chance to stun. Only downside I see is that it requires a 2h mace (for the support/1h pally builds).

1 Like

Canoneer C3 skill has 20 AoE, and it goes to 40 in Bazooka mode

Yes you’re right, Sweeping Cannon has +20 AoE atk ratio and doubles that value when using Bazooka.

From what the IMC showed us, looks like Demolition has some cast time. God Smash probably is faster and safer, but is good to see Paladin receiving some love.

I’d love to know this too, sadly Cannoneer is quite a unpopular class so i guess theres not alot of people eager to test it much.

Any chance to see hacka2 in action e.e?

Really want to know more about the cannon c3 as im one of the rare cannon mains. But i guess just gonna wait till it comes to itos and test for ourselves.

More Enchanter c2 vid

rune enchanter look so fun

1 Like

Yes. Updating soon and adding all posted vids to first post.

I finally understand. Demolition, it has already been on KTOS for a while. I am surprised to see several users think it was recent.

Does circling work with bloody overdrive or not?

1 Like

It’s hard to judge by this video as he also have Aiming, which Falconer c1 doesn’t have.

But it looks like it doesn’t, there should be more hits =(

UPD. Yeah, it doesn’t work it seems. Holyhell, BM is a piece of crap, just like Matador =(

My hype is gone. Both classes I was hyped for seem so weak… BM only seems good as a C1 class for QS3, while Matador is just complete bullsh1t.

Paladin + zealot = increase suicide damage.

How to dual gun bug to swap weapons:

How to bug yourself with bullet:

Dragoon C3 at new fantasy library

1 Like

That guy was using those shitty royal pistols though. Look at his auto attacks.
BM is actually massively strong to the point of almost OP.

Shh don’t tell him that. Let him believe what he wants… The more people believe it sucks the less pricey pistols and crossbows will be the more I can enjoy my BM action.

Sadly he didn’t play Rune of Giant well.
If he attacked while jumping and delayed 0.X second before his next jump.
He would attack nearly as fast as Chrono Enchanter do.
That would not only be fun but powerful.
I’m looking forward to this Build now.

lol whatever his weapon is
he is whether doing 20 hits to every mob or not
and he is not, judging by the video

overdrive not affected by circling =>> overdrive is sh1t
all the other skills BM has - they are either 1 target only or weak or QS3-oriented
and you also have to recast that stance every time, which is annoying af

like, sure BM will be effective, but QS3-BM1 and I don’t want an AA build =( I want a desperado build =( cries

anyone got a video of murmillo c2 in action please!

1 Like

Useless to level, just higher SP cost.

Yes it will. Here test:

Not yet.

I am still reading about this. Several users tested it.
It’s still unclear.
The skill lasts for ‘the calculated number’.
The additional damage is flat (skill with 1000% damage becomes 1120% damage with geburah lvl 6, for example).
Still looking for vids.

2 Likes

Seems like sanctuary only uses non buffed defense for calculation? There goes my secret op support.

even though ktestbase says 30s duration?