Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Lol… scratching post build… hmm I like taoist one more though.

So i can take just thauma 1 or 2? and is not only cryomancer i want a nice ice mage, but when i try the cryo 3> ele3> hasn’t a good burst damage to kill bosses fast than other classes, and sometimes cast skills was a hell for the interruption.
Thank you so much ark i im not being anoying to anyone on the topic XD.

Enchanter2 can damage bosses, it will be sustained damage with auto attack. You can take anything with cryo3 -> 3 free ranks -> enchanter2. Because you will use Enchanter lightning hands normal attacks a alot, you could take some ranks which deal damage automatically or are buffs. Thauma (buff), chrono (buff), sorcerer (summon attacks automatically), linker (faster clear). Elementalist without wizard2 surespell might be difficult.

Thaum 3 is only for "free transcend lvl of dmg with any weapon"
Thaum 1 suffice for loot duplicating
And if you do not care about loot duplication than anything can be fit there :slight_smile:

Thank you @greyhiem and @Zvaigzdes_Fedimian i will maybe make something like cryo3>linker2>WL>Enchanter 2 maybe, i’m worrie for don’t be a meta but i dont care XD.

Well swap WL with Runecaster and you got yourself Stomping build ;3

Runecaster is bad with low latency, though, as you can jump faster than the jump attack can be applied (it has a kinda animation delay/CD so if you jump too fast,your jump will do simply nothing). Runecaster is pretty bad from my personal experience, I wouldn’t recommend it on any other build than cryo>kino

I hope they improve RC at some point. Maybe a surespell attribute for runes?

yeah i think on something like that idk like cryo3kino>RC>x>enchanter XD but the think is the x maybe have to be wiz 2 but i feel is to a rank just for surespell.

well in pinch you can stil use Gazing Golem cards to get pain barrier ;3

Sadly, pain barrier does not prevent spell interruption.

there is any guide about the new card system i don’t know it already, and which is better shadowmancer2, WL3 or enchanter2?

With gear WL or Shadowmancer

Without gear Enchanter
Enchanter can have nice compact skill set pretty much just buffs,link (or Ice Tree) and auto attack

Broken breaking wheel

More vids at: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4198/79515

6 Likes

Please don’t define one thing rashly if you don’t have enough experience for it.

Play AA RC as Main character,I don’t see any trouble in the problem you mentioned.
RC RoG landing attack does delay for 0.1~0.3 sec, so why don’t you just wait it?
Simply just move a little bit after landing, then you will see the damage came out perfectly.
Here’s another suggestion, don’t move (press direction buttons) when jumping, move after landing, this may prevent you from the strange “landing delay” which happens randomly.
This technic can be easily mastered ,and you if you do you will see damages come out like waterfall.
And this can also help you strategically dodge BOSS AOE attacks.

AA RC vs Siauliai :

Well, this speed still cannot compare with Chrono or full DEX Ench2
But there’s another technic can boost the speed :
Using dagger attack after jumping and Auto Attacking but before landing.
It seems to be complicating , So here’s the video :

AA RC with Dagger vs Siauliai :

To practice this ,you need to use Dagger Attack as fast as possible, if it doesn’t attack, spam the button.
Like in the video, I actually clicked it twice every time.
Though this technic requires a decent PIN, I think this could still be a great way to boost the damage of Non-Chrono/Full-DEX Ench2.

But whether this could work with Lightning Hands or not remains a mystery.
Since the animation of Lightning Hands differ from the one of normal auto attack.
If the animation is too long it may cause the technic not working or delaying.
Even though I have posted the same question asking someone please test it for two times, I haven’t got any answer.

So please forgive me to ask this question again :
Can someone kind please help me test if is possible to do the thing that the video below shows with Lightning Hands?

Technic :

No need RC Ench2, just Ench2 is enough.
Jump+ auto attack+ dagger attack, just that simple.
Please help this alternative class shine.

Thank you.

1 Like

I have enough experience,that’s why I say this xD
You can’t just say that Runecaster is good because he’s dealing damage with landing every 0,5-1 seconds or this dagger-attack synergy we don’t even know of if it is intended or not.
His damage skills are clearly bad, especially without any Wizard C3 Quickcast and Surespell to back him up, because of the really long cast times and the really long CD times while the damage is pretty pathetic.

The buffs are nice, but Rune of Ice is practically useless if you don’t have a Cryomancer in your build, and Rune of Protection is still quite problematic because it only resists at a certain rate (it’s nice for SPR builds and against enemies that use debuff-based damage skills,though).
Rune of Giants has the flaw that only Runecaster and Wizard skills are available, so you have to wait either until the buff runs out or remove it manually to use other skills (quite sad on Thaumaturge as you can’t utilize Swell Body or Shrink Body for farming, because the movement speed is nice).

So for me, Runecaster has a viability of 30% for most builds, if Rune of Giants ever recieves less restrictions, it could increase to 50%, but anything over that is not possible.
Runecaster is still a damage Class (red circle), but it surely doesn’t fit this role at all(as it’s a Rank 6 Class but weaker than Rank 4 Elementalist and Rank 2 Pyromancer), it’s more of a Wizard Circle 4 that brings so-so damage and more utility to the table.

1 Like

First I would to ask is lightning hand triggered by “Z” or “C” or both also works?

For me, RC is cheap/easy/fun solution in single circle for Enchanter2 build, as compare with thaum3/chrono3. It come with obvious cons that it hardly become a popular build due to can’t cast skills while in Giant Mode and it is finger-tiring in long run, and it is AoE attack ratio reliance. You will soon found in long term it have many restrictions include delay issue when you have high density of objects.

I just suggest that if Enchanter2 is not your main character that you don’t plan to invest time/money in transcend weapon, probably linker2/3-thaum3/2-enc2 is best choice to replace old link2-thaum2-ff2 farmer. And this will happening when rank reset event coming. Link1-Thaum3-Sorc1-Enc2 is much better if you ready to invest a lot for summon card and bless shards.

If you are aiming to do ET, Cryo3Chrono3Enchanter2 is best to go.
But I ain’t mention that Cryo3Elem3Enchanter2 is not good, but Chrono’s team value is irreplaceable while many classes started to have AoE and Falconer also can solve that.

Cryo3Thaum3 lost its shine when Joint Penalty lightning bonus is fixed

For me, Enchanter is AA build, if you mix it with caster build like elememe, it will lost effectiveness.
for example: In every 1 minute of cycle, your 60% time is casting elem skills and only 40% time is using lightning hand. For that 40% of elem’s cd time, if you use shadowmancer C2 skills it may have higher output overall in that 1 minute with elementalist.

2 Likes

Do you have specifics on the jump-atk?

• AAR
  • AoE size
  • SF

I’m really hating my thau-ff right now because of the nature of single “target aoe”. Having a trap spawn at you during animations eating up the hit is just … infuriating.

So, I’m turning it into a “functional toy” wz3-thau3-RC-ench2

Also, is there anything special about the RC skills? I’m taking 5 in [rune of giants] and [rune of protection] since this will be an SPR build. The last 5 pts will be either destruction or justice (Leaning towards justice because I think destruction damage is split among targets hit? Is that right?).

So no kino3shadow2 videos on TBL so far? I still don’t know what to do with my kino, I can keep cryo3kino3shadow2 or change to cryo2linker1thaum3shadow2 :thinking::cocktail:

Nope, Rune of Destruction deals full damage to all enemies in the AoE, and then another hit if there is more than one target in the AoE by bouncing/ricocheting the magic from another target to it.

Best is Rune of Destruction 1 and 4 points in Rune of Justice if you’ve got Quickcast and Surespell, as both skills work differently and thus are better in certain situations and worse in others (Rune of Justice e.g. being better against enemies standing in a line and/or weak to holy element, Rune of Destruction being better if enemies are flocking together, e.g. around you).

My Runecaster has Rune of Destruction 1 and Rune of Justice on 5, as I use Rune of Justice more often due to easier targeting (i.e. you fire a beam and hit everything in its path) rather than another annoying ground targeting skill that Rune of Destruction is.

But all in all it is just a preference, if you like more CD time,less overheats and less potential AoE but more damage per hit, you go for Destruction, if you like less CD, more overheats and potentially more DPS you go for Justice.