Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Was it nerfed? I thought it was 990,000 or was that only for the test server?

You have to play smart. Generally, stuff that aggros monsters lures in 8.
What that Druid did was aggro monsters on him, on his battle bird, and more on the Aukuras.

Alternatively, Sorcerer’s Riding has infinite aggro.

1 Like

That’s right in theory, however, the bonus is actually much higher, 0,5% per point in CON to be exact.

E.g. : My Pardoner got 40 CON.

A lvl 15 Condensed HP Potion recovers 2765 HP initially, so if it was only 0,1% per CON, the bonus recovery would be 0,1 * 40 =4% => 2765 * 1,04= 2875 HP
However, drinking the potion recovers 3318 HP, which is 3318/2765=1,2
so the bonus is 20% for 40 CON, which translates to 0,5% per point in CON.

Example 2:
My Enchanter got 325 CON. He recovers 7258 HP initially with said lvl 15 Condensed HP Potion, which translates to 7258/2765=262,5% , which is 162,5% additional recovery. 162,5 * 2 = 325, exactly my CON.

So Aukuras has its value increased by 0,5% per point in CON.

Edit: forget it, I retested it and it doesn’t <_<

1 Like

I’ve tried all the tricks. Never been able to aggro entire rooms as i’ve seen in ktos videos.

Thank you so much but i have more questions now sorry,

1. if i choose thauma 3 i have to put some dex too?
  2. What give more damage linker bonus or thauma buff?
  3. i have to choose thau3?
  4. There is any build with enchanter and elementalist?
  5. How i can hit bosses with enchanter? because im more solo player and i want to solo somethings for make money and pretty nice weapons and armor, and maybe hit bosses like the challenge ones XD (maybe is a crazy and stupid idea but i don’y play since january)

Dex also gives crit attack and block penetration, Immolation and Fanatic Illusion are physical attacks and can crit but i’m not sure if they can be blocked. You won’t be punching a whole horde to death on challenge mode and your sp will be better spent on Fanatic Illusion in this case so i think Druid2 has more to offer than Monk3.

Maybe i should go full Str instead if all i want from it is the two-handed blunt weapon… It may be very interesting with Palm Strike and the Prison Cutter + Rajapearl card combo.

Hi, can anyone suggest a cleric build that is viable for ET and rank 9? Thank you!

No,because viability is basically = everything with Heal in it. Other than Heal/Mass Heal it heavily depends on the parties composition, their equipment,stats and skilllevel.
1 build e.g. is viable for a party full of Archers/Swordsmen, another one is viable for Wizards&other Clerics in the party, 1 build is more viable for burst intensive Classes, 1 build is more viable for DPS, 1 build performs better when the CON is low, 1 build performs better when the CON is higher, 1 build is only viable for skill-based attackers, one is only good for autoattackers, etc.

Cleric is by far the most versatile Classbranch now, but at the same time this makes every single build better at a few things and worse at most others (unlike Wizard where the support Circles benefit most other Classes or Archer/Swordsman where most Classes simply deal damage).

Rank 9 makes it even harder to choose which way to build because you’d like damage and support on every Class in ET [which is better overall than simply having 1 or two partymembers play damage dealers as those builds are mainly without CON investment] and some Classes in the Cleric roster simply don’t fulfill this role good enough to be viable for certain settings, while other settings with a better Class combination makes these builds pretty strong.

1 Like

They nerfed the silver income in every dungeon, with this patch: http://tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=127

DG300 (old DG290) now gives 220k (full clear) per run, instead of 330k

I may be wrong about the reason, so take it with a grain of salt: think the reason may be the fact that you get the full money amount at the end of the dungeon now, so basically if you’re in a group, you don’t split money with other party members anymore… this is a nerf to solo runners but a huge buff for parties, you can clear the dungeon faster and even make money out of it.
Imagine a good geared DPS can clear the DG290 (now 300) in 5-6 minutes alone, what if a friend with similar gears helps him? You’ll probably clear the dungeon in 2-3 minutes, and both of you gets the full amount of silvers, this would give you a better silver/hour ratio, hence the nerf

1 Like

Multiply dungeon tokens can still be used. You just clear the dungeon once, like usual, and will get more rewards when you kill the boss.

@Kanna

Yes, silver gain was nerfed, and dungeon levels were reworked too.

Dungeon changes & silver nerf

Level 50 Cathedral dungeon: NEW: 8k - 40k silver. (OLD: 12k - 60k silver)
Level 120 Historic site Ruins dungeon: NEW: 18k - 90k silver. (OLD: 27k - 135k silver)
Level 180 Monument of Desire dungeon: NEW: ~27k - ~134k silver. (OLD: 40k - 200k silver)
Level 230 Fallen Legwyn Home dungeon: NEW: ~33k - ~ 167k silver. (OLD: 50k - 250k silver)
Level 280 Underground Catacombs dungeon: NEW: 40k - 200k silver. (OLD: 60k - 300k silver)
Level 300 Castle dungeon: NEW: 44k - 220k silver. (OLD: 66k - 330k silver)

For example, dungeon lvl 50, if you have 0% clear, your silver reward after defeating boss = 8k.
If you clear 100% mobs, your silver reward will be 40k.

@Zvaigzdes_Fedimian Yes, that is a good budget option.
You have all the important skills to solo farm:
-Enchant fire (extra attack line)
-Joint penalty
-Hangman’s Knot (and attributes)
-Swell arms, swell brain
-Swell body!
-Enchant Lightning
-Lightning hands
-Enchant Earth

@ResonantSoul I still drop equips twice during swell body, it is nice to get 2x orange equips and appraise their stats. Sometimes there is a (visual) bug and items won’t show even when they have dropped.

@samtsui86 If you have heal 10 (cleric2), you can go ET (as support)! You should decide on your extra role: dps or more support?
Magic dps examples: Plague doc3, bokor3, sadhu3, …
Physical dps example: builds with zealot2, monk, …
More utility/support: taoist, diev, …

@ReportofAusterity 0,5% per CON is very nice, thanks for testing.

1 Like

(I’m not Nekorin but…) Daino is now a seft-buff, it is given only for the caster.
And when you said “Enchant Lightning” i think you mean “Lightning Hands” right? Enchant Lightning is just a buff like Blessing, Lightning Hands is the buff that turn AA in lightining element but it is too a self-buff.

I retested everything and it seems that the normal attack value stays untouched and only the lightning property damage from Enchant Lightning is treated as lightning element :frowning: .
If this elemental portion is doubled due to Dainos C3 attribute, it’s still decent, up to 5k additional damage per autoattack(if the Enchanter has around 500 SPR/INT) in the case Enchant Lightnings additional lightning property attack is doubled by Storm Calling.

Seems like Thaumturge/Chronomancer>Enchanter and Krivis>Taoist are now brothers in arms.

seeing as even each piece of 350 orange armor need 2 practo, we will need at least 10-12 practo per char (4part armorX2 +2practo for 1 weapon)… is there any other new source of practo? beside leticia cube, guild raid and fast leveling lv 317 practo slave?

330 raid from challenge keys is another source of practo

Also mystery cube quest line gives one

1 Like
  1. I would say you don’t need any dex no matter what is your enchanter c2 build.
    except you have incredible low ping (lower than 0.05 ms) otherwise it doesn’t worth it.

• Thauma buff give more raw damage
  • linker only + 50% to lightning damage they already fixed jp lightning damage attribute
    but with [hangman knot: splash defend] lightning hand will hit all target within link it will receive more damage (same way to magic missile)
  1. you don’t have to choose thauma3 I will break down what will you get
    since you want cryomancer3 so I will leave r1-4 out of here
  • Chrono3
    – attack speed, move speed, dodge rate, pass and some cc/useful skill
  • Thauma3
    – raw attack power, double item/exp/money
  • sorcerer 1-3
    – badass summon,
  • necromancer 2
    – badass skeleton
  • Elementalist
    – more damage skill
  • Linker
    – joint penalty, hangman mechanic
  • Psychokino
    – more CC
  • Rune caster
    – Giant jump (mario build), ice damage boost.
  • Mix sorc/necro/rune
    – sorc2 rune1
    – sorc1 necro2
    as you can see you have a lot of choice any class is fine and well match with enchanter c2
  1. you can play cryo3 ele3 enchanter2 though
  2. it is depending on your build

some vid
no more jp immune in maven abbey
vid later

linker chrono enchanter with 0.2 ms last night
100 spr rest int

3 Likes

In Abby monsters immune to link was Nuo ;3

@Nekorin is [aukuras] still clappable?

1 Like

I just notice I was upload a wrong one :frowning:

it should be this one.

1 Like

Test results on Dragoon3 Dragon Soar : double hits attribute. Putting a mob on low HP, but keep HP sufficient so it survives first 5 hits of dragon soar. If the 6th hit will show 5 hits appearing, it is a fake multi-hit.

Result = Edit: it is a fake multi-hit! Disregard this. If the mob is low on HP, the first 5 hits will show, and the next full amount of +5 hits will not show, sometimes +2 hits, sometimes +3 hits depending on its remaining HP. Critical hits also apply per hit individually. But there is a catch here.

There is a flaw in my test, because this test is based on the 6th hit of dragon soar being the fake multi-hit. Maybe another hit is fake multi-hit, must test again.

Re-tested: Dragon soar attribute is fake multi-hit.
It will add +1 hit for every ‘real hit’ you deal. In total it will show 10 hits (5 real hits + 5 fake hits) in this order:
-hit 1 + fake hit 1
-hit 2 + fake hit 2
-hit 3 + fake hit 3
-hit 4 + fake hit 4
-hit 5 + fake hit 5

On an enemy which would die in 1 hit (turtle at east siaulai woods):
.dragon soar without attribute: show 1 hit
.dragon soar with attribute: show 2 hits (1 real hit + 1 fake hit)

Dragontooth lvl 15 feels like 3s charge time.

Dragon fall does not have to be fully charged to deal full damage. The skill always hits for the full damage. It is possible to cancel the charge and have the skill not go on CD by pressing jump. Will also show some animation bugs too.

Vid with nekorin, this will probably desync your char (at TBL).

If there are any more test request, please tell me. I will rank reset dragoon3 later.

Lancer2 quantain attribute: deal 3 hits is also fake multi-hit. It will simply show 3 extra lines, and add +150% final damage to the skill.

Final damage: +300% final damage (+150% damage vs crush debuff targets, and +150% damage with the new attribute). Consistent with tests:

Summary of damage shown in video tests (with a weak pike) :
Quantain --> Quantain attribute.
9625 --> 36’711 (14593+8927+13191). Cloth enemy. 36711/9625 = 3.8
9671 --> 34’324 (12274+10653+11397). Cloth enemy. 34324/9671 = 3.5
11144 --> 42’463 (13312+16804+12347). Leather enemy. 42463/11144 = 3.8
8504 --> 34’348 (13063+10128+11157). Cloth enemy. 34348/8504 = 4.0
9168 --> 36’711 (11832+11490+13389). Cloth enemy. 36711/9168 = 4.0

2 Likes

seems like it’s not working anymore, but we have to wait for Nekorins answer to be 100% sure.

@greyhiem good to know xD

I wanted to try something on iTOS today regarding Canceril card testing, but there’s no card on the market in Fedimian :tired:
Neop card testing will follow afterwards, I guess it will be bearing interesting results for card users, but currently it’s only theoretical :frowning:

Nekorin will upload a vid soon.