Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

If we are talking about cryo/chrono xxx
The floor is always open to alot of possibilities.
Rank9 sage doesn’t seem to have much to offer so basically its up to the user to what they can add up, maybe A lower class with much utility.

In my plan since its just A sub…
I will retain Sage C1 for dupe/MH
And add either of this 4
Pyro
Kino
Ench
Sorc
Just for utility… as for Semi DPS its a diffrent story.
Possible Shadow2/Enchanter2 Or even Warlock and so on.

I have as well :smile:
It reminds me of the “useless Sadhu” days, when we were only a handful sticking to Sadhu… and we were so happy to find another living Sadhu that we’d sit and chat. And cry a lot together.

The problem with Kabbalist isn’t only the skills, imo, but the overall utility. Kabbalist is supposed to be a support, but its buffs aren’t great at all (especially if you compare them to other support classes): the cooldowns are long and the benefits aren’t amazing. Their protection skills aren’t terrible but they’re not some of the best either, Merkabah can be annoying to use, R7 isn’t as great now that they made the mobs so weak. It used to have a real use in PvE as well, now it’s mostly for PvP. Ein Sof is fun, I like to be a living SP pot, but unless you play with people who aren’t idiots and pay attention to what’s going on (and/or don’t spend their time running from the cleric), it’s pretty difficult to use on others. For HP increase it’s always nice though. Mostly good in PvP though I guess. For Double Chance and the rest, we all know how frustrating it can be.
I guess I feel that Kabbalist has too many cons/annoying parts but the skills aren’t worth them.
For example, Sadhu can be annoying since you can get interrupted, but you have ways to counter that (Gazing Golem babe), and the damages/CC make it worth it generally. Kabbalist most of the time the buffs don’t even seem worth it…
That’s my personal feeling though.
My Sadhu-Diev-Taoist and my Diev-Miko-PD are more versatile, they are great support and damage dealers.
I wanted to play as a Kabbalist though :sad:

By the way, Daino can still be scrolled right ? I still have a Krivis 3 Pardoner 3 Oracle 3 scroll maker dream. It still appears as Simony-able on the ktest site~

Merkabah is annoying to use cuz it can be interrupted easily, I do hope they fix that. It will be really good if they if they increase the hit area of Double chance to how Gevurah is.

Tested a Kabba2 build just now and it is not too bad. But it is banking mostly on the Daino x Wheel x Merkabah interaction which I wrote in a post a couple of days before, if that is fixed then the build will lose one of its most signature synergies. So have to see how it goes. The build needs more AOE atk ratio though, it can be hard to hit the breaking wheel inside Merkabah when there are many monsters surrounding the wheel.

Yep Daino can still be scrolled, but the atk speed buff and double hits is from a circle 3 attribute so daino scrolls don’t provide the bulk of what makes daino so powerful.

1 Like

Hey Arnold you look like know a lot about of enchanter builds but I want to know the only good option for cryo3-ench2 is just Chrono 3? Because I like the cryo CC and the enchanter power is pretty amazing but I just feel like if is choose Chrono 3 I lose power for killing bosses ( well I’m not sure how many power I need for solo thinks like idk the challenge or other kind of thinks).
But if I don’t choose Chrono I lose the speed that make enchanter 2 strong as I see , and the power of farming.
And shadowmancer idk if mix with cryo3 I’m so confused
Please help me if you can and sorry for the long post.

There is the Thau 3 option too with again cryo 3 ench2

Have tried several linker + thaum(3) builds to farm.

Linker2-Thaum3-Shadow2, easy to use, doesn’t have to attack within Joint Penalty: AoE def reduction time of 3s. CD of shadow skills match linker CD. SP cost is extreme on shadow skills due to overheat. 600 SP x 4 overheat shadowthorns and 850 SP x 2 overheat shadow conjuration. Combo is Link -> knot -> swell -> shadow conjuration once to clear 8 mobs. With JP on CD, shadowthorns oneshots most mobs per overheat. Great to farm Mashinios mace materials, all mobs on Epherotao coast map are Ground type and non-dark element. Shadow2 loses double damage on shadowthorns(attribute) vs flying mobs, and lose 2000% damage on shadow conjuration attribute DoT vs flying mobs. Shadow spells are also dark element, so they lose damage vs dark mobs. Most mobs in-game are dark-type.

SP cost:

Link2-thaum3-Enchanter2: cheapest build because no active skills. Just activate all buffs and spam AA, and AA + linker skills and swell when it is off CD. Also best build to farm new Mashinios Mace materials. The material mobs are Ice-Element type and melee. No down-time on attacks because they are not CD based. Limited by ping/latency/lag because it is normal-attack based. No active damage skills, just buffs. Also best party-buffer and able to craft JP scrolls, and open shop. If you don’t want to buy Enchant fire scrolls, pick pyro1 (linker2-thaum3-enchanter2).

Link1-thaum3-FF3 and link2-thaum2-FF3, very limited by AoE attack ratio and must attack within 3s after casting Hangman’s Knot (AoE def break attribute). Highest burst damage to combo with Joint penalty poison attribute. Easiest sustain due to FF3 HP recovery skills. Immune vs ground mobs due to Levitation. Cannot recovery HP with BloodBath during levitation. Blood Sucking needs Wiz2 surespell. Kundela slash is still the most used FF skill during farming, and Feather3 attribute doubles hits on Kundela slash vs targets with 2 or 2+ debuffs (joint penalty and swell body are 2 debuffs). Rely a lot linker CD to AoE clear, prefer higher linker circles.

Link2-thaum3-Sage2. Worst build, sage CD is too high and does not match Linker cooldown. Sage skills do not use AoE mechanics so it is possible to clear mobs without waiting for linker CD, but you won’t have any filler-damage skills to use while waiting for sage CD. Sage2 attributes on micro dimension and ultimate dimension are good to deal damage. Ultimate dimension attribute is like a baby version of Warlock2 mastema attribute Damage over time. Missile hole is still nice for party, and you are able to provide taxi service and warp to maps. New special orange 350 material maps do not have warp statues.

10 Likes

After rework SPR cler2-priest3-chaplain - kabbalist - zealot2 farming at HG

Elementalist sage2 at new HG nazar tower:

And with Blind Faith vs catacombs mission bosses: here

QS3-rogue-Falc3-Mergen1 with new Bow burst test vs ~5mil HP boss here

??? Cler3-Pala3-Monk3 vs library mobs here

Dragoon3 at new HG nazar tower here
Another goon3 showing one shot dragon fall vs HG mobs here

Pyro2 thaum3 sorc1 shadow2 at HG here

Pyro link2 sorc2 necro shadow2 at HG here

Elementalist Warlock2 - shadow1 at HG here
Speedrun solo in 4 minutes of dung300 by reiter3-bullet1 here

1 Like

@greyhiem “Pyro2 thaum3 sorc1 shadow2 at HG” >> Why did you pick Shadowmacer over Warlock? Is Shadow strong without linker?? The single targetness of the first skill is what puts me off XD

To farm, I did not enjoy shadowmancer without linker and thauma. Shadowmancer is still strong without linker but I was looking for an effective farming build to get materials to craft special orange 350 mace. Shadowmancer skill CD fits linker and thauma cooldown.

Warlock CD does not match linker&thaum CD (joint penalty -> hangman -> swell body combo to farm drops), and there are no filler-skills to use when waiting for warlock damage CD on a linker-thauma-warlock build.

Without looking at farming, and without linker, warlock is stronger at AoE and shadowmancer is stronger at single target damage vs ground mobs. And shadow CD is lower than warlock CD.

Warlock3 demon claw/dark scratch (3 overheat) needs wizard surespell and preferably wizard quickcast. Demon claw is capped at 3 hits per target, amount of hits depends on their hitbox size. If you will spec full AoE caster, Wiz3-Ele3-Warlock3 is still a viable build.

If you are looking for AoE thauma without linker, Pyro2-thaum3-warlock3(caster build) and Cryo3-thauma3-enchanter2 (Normal attack build) are viable*.

This is also viable. Shadow2 shadow conjuration is ok at AoE and damage vs ground mobs. Sorc1 summon provides sustained damage. If you lure a big group of mobs (and flying mobs), having warlock2 (mastema) will clear better.

1 Like

Indeed, that’s a really cool build and very efficient without too much silver investment!

2 Likes

Have you tried Wizard>x>Linker>Thaum>Chrono3>Shadowmancer?
You’d only have 5 links/6 with gem, but you’d be able to pass and reincarnate.

2 Likes

I have only tried thaum3 builds so far.

Chrono3 builds, perhaps with a stronger weapon.Thaum3 buffs are +2200 magic attack. Reincarnate CD is quite high. With an oracle friend to show drops, it will be nice to swell and reincarnate a mob with drops.

1 Like

swell body double drop does not work on equipment drops? is that intentional?

Imo Shadowmancer is too strong, I hope they readjust it similarly to Zealot, otherwise,where’s the point of choosing another Wizard Class(especially since you can just net that Warlock C1 attribute for more Dark attribute damage to boost Shadowmancer even more)?
I already see the problem arising when at Rank 10 everyone will want either Warlock 2 Shadow 2 or Warlock 3 Shadow 1 with Thauma3; or Thauma3/Chrono3 Enchanter3.

Other than these builds, there’s no viability in going for Wizard anymore, as ± every non-support Class within the first 6 Ranks is simply bad/underpowered while Rank 7+ is overpowered in contrast.
Necromancer/Sorcerer are just plain annoying with all their summons, they make you lose the overview of the battlefield and they trigger debuffs randomly because they don’t stop attacking.

Well, the equipment isn’t dropped by the monster itself but rather generated on chance by the map.
I guess they remodeled the drop system so that map drops aren’t doubled if they drop from elite monsters/swell body affected monsters anymore [took them long enough, it just felt weird].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV1LFbOpnpw i eally like this build cro3 sorc2 lock 1 shadow 2

Do u know about new Bloody Overdrive attribute? Never seen it in action, and it’s not even shown on calc unless you go to the skill page. Is it good?

Bulletmarker2 Bloody overdrive attribute: ricochet: 5% chance per attribute level to cause a bullet to bounce to hit an extra enemy (max level: 10). It is similar to corsair3 pistol shot: ricochet attribute, if you are familiar with that. It is good when maxed and used vs many mobs.

@alavien1 Yes, I like it too. Good option for hybrid summon & caster cryo3 sorc2 builds. The pure summon build would be sorc2-necro3.

Actually it doesn’t need to be cryo3 chrono3 enchanter2

You can play any build depend on what do you want.

Attack speed is limit by your ping check it with //ping
if you have less than 0.06 - 0.08 ms in steam then you will be fine and can gain more attack speed if you want it
but if you have around 0.1 ms then I suggest you to not bother with attack speed just aiming for high damage.

My 1st piority is damage 2nd is attack speed.

Well corsair’s do dmg% per attrib level, what dmg does this one do? Full skill dmg?

Full damage if a bullet bounces, yes. Attribute level 10 = 50% chance per hit to hit another enemy during bloody overdrive.

1 Like