Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

@greyhiem “Pyro2 thaum3 sorc1 shadow2 at HG” >> Why did you pick Shadowmacer over Warlock? Is Shadow strong without linker?? The single targetness of the first skill is what puts me off XD

To farm, I did not enjoy shadowmancer without linker and thauma. Shadowmancer is still strong without linker but I was looking for an effective farming build to get materials to craft special orange 350 mace. Shadowmancer skill CD fits linker and thauma cooldown.

Warlock CD does not match linker&thaum CD (joint penalty -> hangman -> swell body combo to farm drops), and there are no filler-skills to use when waiting for warlock damage CD on a linker-thauma-warlock build.

Without looking at farming, and without linker, warlock is stronger at AoE and shadowmancer is stronger at single target damage vs ground mobs. And shadow CD is lower than warlock CD.

Warlock3 demon claw/dark scratch (3 overheat) needs wizard surespell and preferably wizard quickcast. Demon claw is capped at 3 hits per target, amount of hits depends on their hitbox size. If you will spec full AoE caster, Wiz3-Ele3-Warlock3 is still a viable build.

If you are looking for AoE thauma without linker, Pyro2-thaum3-warlock3(caster build) and Cryo3-thauma3-enchanter2 (Normal attack build) are viable*.

This is also viable. Shadow2 shadow conjuration is ok at AoE and damage vs ground mobs. Sorc1 summon provides sustained damage. If you lure a big group of mobs (and flying mobs), having warlock2 (mastema) will clear better.

1 Like

Indeed, that’s a really cool build and very efficient without too much silver investment!

2 Likes

Have you tried Wizard>x>Linker>Thaum>Chrono3>Shadowmancer?
You’d only have 5 links/6 with gem, but you’d be able to pass and reincarnate.

2 Likes

I have only tried thaum3 builds so far.

Chrono3 builds, perhaps with a stronger weapon.Thaum3 buffs are +2200 magic attack. Reincarnate CD is quite high. With an oracle friend to show drops, it will be nice to swell and reincarnate a mob with drops.

1 Like

swell body double drop does not work on equipment drops? is that intentional?

Imo Shadowmancer is too strong, I hope they readjust it similarly to Zealot, otherwise,where’s the point of choosing another Wizard Class(especially since you can just net that Warlock C1 attribute for more Dark attribute damage to boost Shadowmancer even more)?
I already see the problem arising when at Rank 10 everyone will want either Warlock 2 Shadow 2 or Warlock 3 Shadow 1 with Thauma3; or Thauma3/Chrono3 Enchanter3.

Other than these builds, there’s no viability in going for Wizard anymore, as ± every non-support Class within the first 6 Ranks is simply bad/underpowered while Rank 7+ is overpowered in contrast.
Necromancer/Sorcerer are just plain annoying with all their summons, they make you lose the overview of the battlefield and they trigger debuffs randomly because they don’t stop attacking.

Well, the equipment isn’t dropped by the monster itself but rather generated on chance by the map.
I guess they remodeled the drop system so that map drops aren’t doubled if they drop from elite monsters/swell body affected monsters anymore [took them long enough, it just felt weird].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV1LFbOpnpw i eally like this build cro3 sorc2 lock 1 shadow 2

Do u know about new Bloody Overdrive attribute? Never seen it in action, and it’s not even shown on calc unless you go to the skill page. Is it good?

Bulletmarker2 Bloody overdrive attribute: ricochet: 5% chance per attribute level to cause a bullet to bounce to hit an extra enemy (max level: 10). It is similar to corsair3 pistol shot: ricochet attribute, if you are familiar with that. It is good when maxed and used vs many mobs.

@alavien1 Yes, I like it too. Good option for hybrid summon & caster cryo3 sorc2 builds. The pure summon build would be sorc2-necro3.

Actually it doesn’t need to be cryo3 chrono3 enchanter2

You can play any build depend on what do you want.

Attack speed is limit by your ping check it with //ping
if you have less than 0.06 - 0.08 ms in steam then you will be fine and can gain more attack speed if you want it
but if you have around 0.1 ms then I suggest you to not bother with attack speed just aiming for high damage.

My 1st piority is damage 2nd is attack speed.

Well corsair’s do dmg% per attrib level, what dmg does this one do? Full skill dmg?

Full damage if a bullet bounces, yes. Attribute level 10 = 50% chance per hit to hit another enemy during bloody overdrive.

1 Like

finally it turn to wizard discussion :smile:
compare to cleric R8 require different pre-classes to work as whole.

wizard really have independant end classes that work on its own, so its pre classes very flexible.

I’m in doubt about which farm build choose , after everything you said, ench2 seems better , but it still relies on link Cd, while shadowmancer doesn’t. :cocktail:

1 Like

You can keep spamming AA during link CD, it does not matter a lot. If you like enchanter2 and have good ping, you should try it!

1 Like

Is the lightning hands shareable though linker 2? thanks

imo wizards builds are really in good shape now :slight_smile: cuz we can mix many circles in to one nice build :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me, im planning pyro1-link1-thaum3-sorc1-enc2,
sorc1 really provide lot of sustain dps, especially when you hv marnie card.

with new random stats, thaum3 is excellent to utilize int-spr gears.

My ping at best during a normal day is 0.3xxx… guess my net sucks :frowning: