Tree of Savior Forum

[KTEST] Onmyoji Skills

Actually advance into the class.

Huhā€¦ I have to pick a new build thenā€¦

Will Onmyoji perform better than Ele3>Wl3 in the new upcoming raid?

Onmyoji has low skill%.
Old 330 Raid, Velcoffer, Worldbosses, Guild Raids and other ā€œhardā€ content has high defenses. You want high skill% for them, not big area AoE.

What do you think about the fire fox shikigami? Itā€™s worth it? A friend suggest to use this skill at lv6 just to use his passive ( 25% hit 3 times), but iā€™ll not get the water shikigami and genbu armor maxā€¦

It depends. The Fireball and Psycho3 enhancements from this spellā€™s attributes are awesome, with the psycho enhancements even better. 60s duration and 60s cooldown means the only thing you have to worry about is the paper dolls when keeping it up for the enhancements. However, the Fireball enhance attribute drastically shortens the summonā€™s lifespan, making you wait 50s to get the enhancements again. Itā€™s a shame too, because the Fireball Pressure combo is also enhanced(hits 3 times from the extended range psy pressure).

Water Shikigami is a hard-hitting huge aoe with an overheat, it should not be overlooked, same with Genbu Shield. Imo, the fireball attribute isnā€™t worth the extra Fox spirit points.

I see, thx. But even if i put fire fox lv1, genbu armor will be lv3 onlyā€¦o saw someone said that the tiger skill would not be that necessary to max, so would be a way to max genbu armor and put the tiger lv8?

White Tiger gains 2 extra targets hit from skill lvl 8-10. Unless you like to aoe a lot of targets, 12 targets is enough, even at skill lvl 6, 10 works.

So tiger lv8 and genbu lv5 will be. Thx again \o

Now i just need to decide if i should go full INT or some in SPR (like 100 SPR) and the remaining in INT

Someone have tested Turtle Shell with Armaos Card? I ve heard that both have hidden effect of enable cast interrupt

hi guys,
is there any Onmy job change guide ?
link pls~

about build, going full spr , W3 Th3 Sor1 Onmy2,
but im not a big fan of sor,
if i go W3 Th3 RC1 Onmy2, will this work?

I currently have 1 in Tree, 6 in Tiger, 7 in Water, max 5 in Genbu and Toyou, this leaves 6 spares so thatā€™s a lot of flexibility. You can go 10 Tiger/9 Water, 1 Fox/8 Tiger/10 Water or 6 Fox/6 Tiger/7 Water for example. Unfortunately the Tiger damage doesnā€™t scale with level so maxing it is probably not needed, and the Fox seems pretty bad if you donā€™t plan on getting the level 6 attribute.

You go full SPR here. This gives you a huge pool of 18k SP to play around with the Genbu Armor. Plus it boosts your summons if you go sorc and your buffs if you go trauma. In fact I quickly tested with my char with base MATK 1700, full INT gave me 3800 MATK and full SPR + trauma buffs gave me 4300 MATK.

I donā€™t see what you can get from RC in a SPR buildā€¦ no idea why you donā€™t like sorc, it gives you two summons that will pack big damage with zero cost, plus theyā€™ll be buffed by your trauma skills.

Thx for replying, but I donā€™t play with sorc or Thauma, I use wizz3-ele3-rc-onm2, thatā€™s why Iā€™m a little confused with the distribution and status (SPR and INT)

i understand sor is perfect match for the spr build,
but i just dun like it, i cant describe whyā€¦ LOL
just a personal preferences i guess?

swtich to RC can get Destruction and Justice for 2 extra DPS skill,
and Protection for buff .

is that really a bad idea go for RC? @ā€¦@"

Clearly youā€™re not the only one:

But IMO the RC skills arenā€™t really worth investing a class rank, especially when you have ele3 in your build that will give you 4 pushbutton nukes (and if you didnā€™t unlock the class already). My suggestion, if you didnā€™t set your char already, is to replace RC by cryo ā€“ you will get the Ice Pike + Electrocute combo with 3 overheat to obliterate stuff around you while your onmyo skills are on cooldown, and Ice Wall is always nice to have.

Letā€™s see:

• base char: SP 6000
  • full INT: MATK +1000
  • full SPR: SP 18000

With my Warlock, that 6000 SP pool gets snuffed in one rotation, so I need to quaff SP pots constantly. With onmyo itā€™s probably gonna be much worse. Basically, nothing below 12k SP would work I thinkā€¦ So letā€™s go with this: 50% INT, 50% SPR, SP pool of 12k, +500 MATK from INT. I have no idea whatā€™s your weapon, but hereā€™s two examples:

• my main: +11 primus raffye staff 6 trans, base 4300 MATK, 7000 MATK with full INT; losing 500 MATK = 7% less damage
  • my onmyo: +8 HoG no trans, base 1700 MATK, 2800 MATK with full SPR so 3800 MATK with full INT; losing 500 MATK = 13% less damage

Sounds like a good tradeoff no?

hmmā€¦
im running SM2 now,
it worth to swtich omny?

only got 1 free reset rank,
im worry the omny playstyle dosent suitable for meā€¦

its hard to say i love my shadowmancer :slight_smile: imo u should just do another char

RC was just to decrease bosses defense, use rune of protection (love it, really :smile: ) and to increase water-type skills by 50% (hail and water shikigami), thatā€™s why i chose RCā€¦

Iā€™m using +9 masinios staff (too scary to try refine more :sweat:), stage 5, 3 lv7 blue gem and yes, i have something like 6300 SP and i use a lot of SP potionsā€¦if i follow your distribution (50% INT and 50% SPR) exactly like it is with my build, would be a good/owesome idea? Your Warlock use the basic elelock build (wizard 3- elementalist 3- warlock 3)?

EDIT: I forget to ask, do you think genbu armor itā€™s a usefull skill? I know that against bosses itā€™s not, since they can hit you very hard, but in other PvE content?

speaking on thatā€¦ at this very moment no one is selling sp pots in telsiai, i wonder whoā€™s buying and eating them allā€¦ lol

Speaking of SPR. My Onmyoji is currently 1:1 Int/Spr and he never runs out of SP, I mean really, I rarely have to use a SP potion. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because I didnā€™t have to use the Turtle Shield yet, but it is making me think that a full SPR isnā€™t that needed

PS: Iā€™m having a blast with him, what a fun class. If you havenā€™t yet, you should definitely check Onmyoji out

1 Like

Do people still go FULL a single status? Geez