Tree of Savior Forum

[kTest[Ktos]] Class rework thread

@Saint00 @mr.mts.reader
Just tested but my ping is too high (300ms) and i couldn’t see much difference… other 0cd skills like heavy shot the difference was quite notable despite the ping. I made a video just in case.

3 Likes

Welp, looks like that plan is up in smokes, STR then.

What it’s sounding like is that you get a lot more out of less silver investment. Compared to how these states are now, a poor (low level attributes) pelt/rode/murm will be much stronger, while a rich (high level attributes) one will be slightly weaker.

That’s kind of a no-brainer. Just choose any archer based on a costume and you’ll be set for life until the next rebalancing/r9. And reset your other chars to proper archer support (pelta3-cor3 the new swordie meta?).

Please moGG. Support my archers.

First you have to learn korean.
Then study the korean class skill changes and rebalance.
And reset to a new class as suggested. :smirk:

Hi Grey,

Could you tell me the specifics around deeds of valour?

Seems really confusing to me. Thanks!

Is doppel skill right?

I read
-receive more damage by % , value is 5+ (skill level-1)*1
-increase damage by % , value is 5 + (skill level-1)*2
Duration 20 sec + (skill level *3)
’ deal more damage to enemy but also receive more damage’

So level 15 deeds:
-receive +19% damage
-deal +33% damage (attack increase)
-65s duration

1 Like

Hefty nerf from 150% right now. I guess it’s because it would be too broken when everything comes from phys attack.

I wonder if there’s any word about glassmoles

1 Like

Doppel does not have to eat mushrooms anymore.

I have not seen any changes to gem and cards.
I suspect price increase for sissel and other crit rate items. Perhaps green gems will make a comeback for weapons.
Dex stat may be covered by ella card, 10 per card is a lot.

I’ll just leave this spreadsheet here.

1 Like

Will DEX speed up Spear Throw animation? :smiley:

I’d be happy with the changes to my archers if it wasn’t at the cost of nerfing everyone else to the ground. whitepopolionface

On a more serious note, going over my builds in the planner, this rebalance looks as if made by several people prohibited from contacting with each other whatsoever. While swordies enjoy about a two-fold increase in modifier over their eight ranks (with few exceptions like cyclone, which wasn’t meta enough, sticking out like a sore thumb) and wiz and magic cleric their 102% aoe spells, in archer tree we get 700% aoe multihits, 600% (multihit?) spammables, 3000% single hits and other absurd stuff.

3 Likes

I actually wished for this if they removed cool downs on most skills and the costs were manageable with buffs and consumables.

SP costs have to be significant in order for SPR to matter as a general stat.

Kinda like the SPR archers that existed at the beginning of ICBT2 before oblique fell off.

1 Like

I never trust in these changes.
Just to think how they changed DPK in worse than before.
Reading all nerfs and how they make useless skills…
I’m worried…

For that, making SPR boost item SP recovery would’ve been a much more reasonable design. Natural SP recovery is still very bad unless under tick-reducing buffs.

Only if presuming casts have to be maintained indefinitely.

A larger pool in a resource intensive game means you can use more options to start vs making those options more efficient.

The SP recovery just means you won’t take a disproportionate amount of time to refill that pool.

SPR did boost SP recovery, it may or may not still continue to do so. The fact that it did so in our current version isn’t even listed in their chart, so who knows if they took it out in the new version.

I actually posted about this in like the iCBT1 era in one of my earliest posts. There was a huge debate about cool downs and here we are coming full circle 2 years later.

You can find other threads detailing SPR and cool down debates. It is an almost useless mechanic because they were too lazy to add in cast times on most things creating proper balance. Some things do need cool downs obviously but most skills should just be spammable at a cost.

Since there is an overall increase of “attack” we need to undestand if critical is still achievable with a good equip.

But what about skills that consumes SP per second? As a druid c3 this isgetting me nervous ;–;

No druid Will be able to mantain lycan and use skills. I defnetly feel that sp recovery won’t do the job with the new extra sp consume from skills