Tree of Savior Forum

[kTest[Ktos]] Class rework thread

Except that prolonging aus significantly for the whole party is nearly impossible with the new mechanic, given how glitchy getting aus buff is in the first place. So yes, the point of being not needed in ET (or for that matter, any of the few situations in the game where melstis was useful in the first place) anymore still stands.

not this again, lol
#######

1 Like

that is why i clearly wrote it is just a rumor. I edited it, doesnt want to participate spreading false info

wait a sec! the reason why you dont mention glassmole as recommended card, isnt it because the log10(x) part of the equation?

Quick question. Did the silver required to level attributes really get decreased in some cases?

I can’t play on kTest to test myself, so I’m asking you guys.

I just checked ktest values (in neet datamining) and compared it to current iTOS values.

https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/404009
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/404009

Just input 0 -> 50. This is WAY too low. Is it something exclusive to ktest or something, so people can test it out, or will they really lower the silver needed to level attributes?

Thanks in advance for the response. :slight_smile: If anyone can confirm with a screenshot, I’d be glad.

Max HP

per 1 CON:
Swordsman: 70
Wizard: 45.5
Archer: 49
Cleric: 56

per 10 CONs:
Swordsman: 280
Wizard: 182
Archer: 196
Cleric: 224

Max SP

per 1 SPR:
Swordsman: 4.2
Wizard: 7
Archer: 4.9
Cleric: 5.6

per 10 SPR:
Swordsman: 16.8
Wizard: 28
Archer: 19.6
Cleric: 22.4

x varies with attack and defense, not with skill.

5 Likes

IIRC in ktest you must buy skill point to spent it on attribute. 1 skill point is 1000 silver. That 67 price in ktest link is 67 skill point which equal to 67000 silver

I see, thanks for the help! That means 4.439 skill points ie 4.4m. A bit cheaper than currently, but basically the same. Meh.

Thanks for the answer. :slight_smile:

The tooltip is incorrect. Finestra gives 250 block, not 250%.

Yeah, I figured that out after a while, 250% sounds like too much to be true. Thanks for the info anyways.

Does the CritRate formula work the same as before?

I’m desperately trying to find a Build that’ll suit ZombieBokor now that Zombie scale from SPR.
I’m actually Cleric2Bokor3Druid2, planned to go Druid 3 for the Transformation stat boost. But i think that boost got changed, and barely gives any matk plus i won’t be full Int anymore.
With the new Dex that doesn’t give critrate, Zalciai looks like a good spell to go, even if Zaibas doesn’t look that good anymore. (0.1*Skilllevel)SPR + 18+(6Skilllevel) Looks like a pretty good Debuff/Buff. Any thought?

I feel like IMC keep taking a step forward a step back with Zombies.
They want us to go SPR for them, but remove SPR scaling from hexing and there’s no Cleric Buff other than Zalciai that actually benefit Zombies.
I don’t see anyone going Priest3Bokor3Pardonner3 Just to give zombies a tiny bit of Def/Mdef.

thanks so much for this :smile: you’re the best, i’ve wanted to know this for so long omg

Can anyone please tell me if Concentration lvl 14 is a yay or nay in a STR+CON-build?

Numbers on Concentration look OK even with only STR (but who knows, maybe I’ll get some Ellaganos for it?). The question is whether it is multiplied by anything at all after rebalance.

It works like blessing, it adds flat damage. Really good for classes with multi hit skills.

1 Like

Just noticed something. The additional stats every 10 str/int invested. Does that means invested point worth more than gear/buff point?
For example a lvl 10 divine stigma would give 87 INT. Meaning +174 matk and not +230?

Concentration will profit from dex, Gung Ho will profit from Str undless theyve changed something there again.

Has anybody else tested not explicite damage multipliers? So far i tested the followings:

Rodelero High Kick: 100% -> 30%
Hoplite Spear Lunge: Same 50%
Barbarian Cleave: Same 50%

1 Like

Just learned that Zalciai now halves ennemies CritResistance regardless of SPR. Can someone confirm this?
Expected to go Krivis3Bokor3Taoist Full SPR but probably won’t if that’s true…

Krivis zalciai
-increase allied crit attack (flat)
-decrease enemy crit resist by [skill level x 10]

1 Like

The value for x in the formula is 8. Finally.
I will update the first post.

Always funny stuff.

Compare full Rush vs corsair iron hook keel hauling

2 Likes