Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

If i were to use 3x Werewolf card on the purple slot, what card should i put on the red ones?
My current card set up is 3x Rajapearl Card on purple & 1x Prison Cutter Card on the red.

Possible Card that i might use:
3x Reaverpeade - Extra damage to medium monster
3x Deadbone - Critical Attack, low value though
3x Velnia Monkey - Archer 3 > Wugushi 1 > Rogue 2 > SR3

Opinion ?

Another option is rolling a Wiz2Linker2Thaum2FF1Shadow2, so you can heal yourself from times to times.

isnt shadow2 SP cost very high?

Yes, it is quite high if you also consider the Overheats and low CD. I had SP problems on full SPR (cryo1-linker2-thauma3-shadow2). If you can take a rest every min to sit a bit at bonfire, it will be fine. Or take squire camp buff, though often the camp disappears.

600 x 4 Overheat
850 x 2 Overheat

@AkihiroAki I don’t know which card is popular right now together with werewolf. They are slowly introducing more cards so you might get a better card in the future. Is your Reiter3 only used for farming? Reaverpede will increase damage to most mobs.

I recommend to collect cards and prepare to level cards. After rank 9, card album will only drop in Hunting Grounds. And dungeon cube card drop rate will be lowered a lot.

2 Likes

Videos

Inje QS3 Rogue1 Falconer3 mergen1 + support heal at Unique Raid: here

Highlander2 - doppel3-shinobi vs boss test here

Hop3 - Dragoon3 at HG 340 here

Goon3 + party challenge mode here
Goon3 siaulai here

Doppel3-shinobi + party challenge mode stage here
All doppel3 players took shinobi at rank 9 (and highlander2).

Hoplite3 Dragoon3 PVP TBL
Yes, Cannon3 is a real terror

Peltasta3 Hoplite3 Murmillo2 at HG 340 here

Falconer3 + party challenge mode stage 6->7 here

Meta QS bulletmarker build Arch2 QS3 Rogue2 bullet2 solo dung300 here
Getting more and more popular, this build.

Reiter3 rogue2 at HG 340 with thaumathurge buffs here

Archer3 wugu3 cannon3 siaulai here

Proper Featherfoot3 thauma linker farming HG 340 here
@kanna Do not worry. 1 centaurus card level 10 will take care of AoE issues, but you must still attack within the 3s hangman knot debuff timer. Kundela slash and ngadhundi use your character AoE attack ratio +3, so it will have 6 AoE attack ratio base. You need 8 AoE attack ratio to hit 8 Hangman debuffed mobs. Need only 6 if you use joint penalty + hangman on 6 mobs (linker1 with dandel gem). I was scrolling back to reread posts, just saw this concern about linker and featherfoot AoE.

Zealot blind faith monk punch vs boss here
And here

CHaplain miko + party challenge mode stage 6->7 here

1011 SPR sorcerer chrono cryo at HG 340 here
No sadhu transmit prana tricks used.

3 Likes

Safest bet is “don’t commit to any card”.

IMC has been changing skills that affect some cards and straight up changing cards in addition to introducing more cards. Unless you are willing to buy insta lv10 card (if/when IMC sells them) it’s just bad for us as consumers to commit. Feeding your now/later useless cards to new cards will be a loss since you don’t get 1:1 transfer on card xp.

Not now, sure. We are losing cube rerolling and gaining full clear as a requirement if we want max cubes.

1 Like

Yeah well, not me T_T I made the mistake of getting excited over some cards that work now and basically blew 162 cards on 2 poata and 1 canceril. I stopped building up the next centaur and next g.golem cuz WTF if they get changed too. I’m specially happy I didn’t even start on my nuale cards because of what armaos does.

Yes, it will be crowded inside HG. HG will also drop blessed shards on rank 9 patch.

@c2gaming.seetoo wow that is harsh. Card cooldown patch will get you.

Hunting Grounds Drop Rate Changes:
- The drop rate of items in the hunting ground will be changed.
- The drop rate of Red/Blue/Green/Purple Monster Card Albums has been increased, and the drop rate of blessed shards has been decreased.

Card Effects/Reuse/Waiting Time:
- Monster cards with a % chance of recovering HP/SP now have a cooldown timer for the effects abililty to proc again.
- A cooldown timer has been added to 6 Cards.
- Woodspirit Card (20 Seconds Cooldown)
- Mallet Wyvern Card (5 Seconds Cooldown)
- Cerberus Card (5 Seconds Cooldown)
- Velnewt Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)
- Canceril Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)
- Deathweaver Card (15 Seconds Cooldown)

Challenge Mode:
- Elite Monsters will begin to spawn in at Stage 6.
- Issues where it wasn’t possible to see the entrance of ‘Challenge Mode’ in Low/Disabled effects modes has been corrected.
- When there are 2 or more people in party entering Challenge Mode , if you happen to exit the Challenge Mode you have 5 minutes to re-enter before the re-entry is disabled.

Gazing golem was already ‘nerfed’ .
Card effect change: gazing golem card, stone whale card, velpede card.
Change: when the card is procced, the effect will NOT refresh until the previous proc duration has finished.

I pumped poata soon as I saw the new effect and stopped on the 2nd card because I was already over 1k HP/s with food + [aukuras]. Then I saw the [aukuras] change when @Nekorin did some test and started the switch to canceril. Then I saw the canceril changes and went “fukitol I’ll just go with neop”. I already had 3 but I figured they’ve been f*cking over every card I chose and could do it to me again.

Basically, don’t touch cards until IMC gives the OK (which could be never).

Thanks, it’s good that it factors in the AoE. I think I’m going with Wizard2>Linker2>Thaum2>FF3 for my main Thaum farmer then.

How’s Sage’s damage? Was thinking about their new suction skill with Swell Body, but I assume not enough to kill Swelled HG monsters in time.

@Pokart That sounds like a pretty interesting idea.

Sage2 ultimate dimension with attribute is like a baby mastema. The damage is quite nice. The issue of sage + linker + thaum = no matching cooldowns. Sage skills have high CD.

The ultimate dimension sage2 attribute will apply the same % damage several times as a DoT.

Sage2 Ultimate dimension NEW attribute: Distorted Expansion After-effect:
Damaged enemies receive damage every 0.5s for 1 second per attribute level (max level: 5).
Note: each 0.5s, the full damage of the skill is applied again! Great damage boost.

Ultimate dimension attribute:

Micro dimension deals the same damage again with attribute (doubled skill % factor), 3 overheat.

Sage only has 2 damage skills, it might be insufficient to kill swelled double HP mobs. Maybe you can cycle:
#1: Joint penalty + Hangman + swell + ultimate dimension. (Cooldown ~40s)
Wait 20s for Linker CD
#2 Joint penalty + Hangman + swell + 3x micro dimension. (Cooldown start ~40s) (Ultimate Dim CD at ~20s)
Wait 20s for Linker CD and repeat from #1

During party you will bring missile hole, and mob vacuum and thauma buffs (support).
During log-off you will become a taxi shop.

1 Like

How long is the cooldown?

What is the new effect?

Poata used to be card food then it got changed to 30 HP regen per star. Got a lot of mileage out of over 1000 HP regen per sec.

Dragoon3 dungeon 300 solo here

Necro3 Sorc2 farming mobs here
1011 SPR + Gorkas sorcerer test here
Sorcerer frosterlord dungeon 300 here

Meta AA cleric + paladin3inquis + enchanter2 challenge mode stage 6->7 here
Meta AA cleric solo challenge mode stage 6->7 here and here
Krivis3 Monk3 zealot2 at 340 HG here
Krivis3 bokor3 taoist2 dungeon 300 here

Meta Bulletmarker2 (qs3-arch2-rogue2) with froster lord card at HG 340 here
Falcon3 musketeer1 solo challenge mode here

2 Likes

Is A2 in a BM2 build really that much better than Appraiser (or is no one in the mood to do the quest)? You give up two decent skills (and one semi decent) for kneeling shot (rather situational) and 150 Crit. rate from Swift step (Not to mention stacking up too much Crit rate isn’t really worth it).

One obv. Synergy is Swift Step with Evasion from Rogue2 but with a non-rogue build… ehhh

Guys what are the meta builds right now in korea?
Doppel still good (build pls?)?

This build will remain as best single target if not nerfed

edit: confused on better doppel
Doppel meta would be either swhl3b1dop3shino.

or sw3hl2dop3shino

It’s all about if you want your build more Shino-focused or not… the first option is more balanced, you can still use your High3/Doppel kit as you previously did and you also have a nice burst addition with Shinobi clones+crown/moulinet.
The second build instead, you have Double Slash up for cloning too, but you lose Highlander3 and more importantly, Barb1 Cleave.
IMHO unless you have a Barb1 in your group (which usually you don’t in a 5-man scenario) first build is gonna deal more damage, you have one less clonable ability, but with Cleave everything else is gonna deal more damage (everything in your rotation is Slash).
Anyway, when the patch comes, we will see.

1 Like