Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

This Froster Lord cards looks stupid :tired:

wont link2thaum2sorc1FF2 better? 8 linked mob-kundela3AAR-cat5AAR=0
still cant decide between sorc1, thaum3, or ff3 for rank9

Yeah ā€¦ stupid enough to get a cd attached like canceril and co. then that means bitterregina and co. could get hit with a cd.

It was for the video that Greyhiem posted. They had that build in it.

Iā€™m not sure myself. All three seems like a solid choice.
Though, Iā€™m curious how FFā€™s Kundela Slash works with AoE ratio. If Iā€™m understanding this correctly, the skill itself is suppose to have 3 AoE ratio, but Wizards have 3 AoE ratio by default so Iā€™m not sure what happens with that. If it counts the default, then it would already be 6 wouldnā€™t it?

Because we have skills that completely ignore your AAR. For example [pommel beat] has an AAR of 2 and not +2. I donā€™t know what AAR KS has but it ignores your own AAR. Someone pointed it out to me (gonna try and see who it was) and I tried his test to confirm.

if we go wiz2link1thaum2-X-FF2-Y, will it cripple our farming capability too much? JP&HK5 vs JP&HK10

Just curious, are there any SPR Blind Faith zealots left on kToS? Seems i havenā€™t seen any videos of those since the reworkā€¦ Does it mean it was nerfed that bad?

Iā€™m curious about spr zealot too. Iā€™m a c2-p3-chap-miko thinking of taking z2 but not sure of synergy or usefulness of spr in this build.

Running shot for mobility, utility and additional dps. Basically those QS3 builds in pvp got high dex for block penetration. Itā€™s too obvious to mention on someone who do pvp.

@c2gaming.seetoo Thatā€™s might be the case with Kundela Slash. I believe Dievā€™s Carve Attack is fixed at 1 AoE and isnā€™t affected by AoE ratio.

@myself It doesnā€™t seem that bad. 5 monsters per link isnā€™t all that bad. 6 with gem.
With linker 1, there would be less multiplied damage to Blood Sucking since it can hit all targets in the area and 2-3 less kills per link.
Since you normally aggro 8 monsters, the extra monsters can get annoying.

Alternatively, Shadowmacers can hit all targets regardless of AoE ratio, so thatā€™s a choice. You just wonā€™t be able to heal.

Personally, Iā€™m going to make 2 variations.
Wizard2>Link2>Thaum2>x>FF2
and
Wizard>x>Link>Thaum>Chrono3>x

The main purpose of the 2nd would be farming with another Linker>Thaum since you can do a it and pass others who can.

Wow really? 1? What was the point of increasing the AoE size of carve then (rhetorical). I really hope these exemptions are gonna get removed. Why even have a mix between AAR and target cap mechanics?

ā€“editā€“
Wow, it really is 1.

The extra line of damage from Dainoā€™s C3 attribute only affects main hand only. It doesnā€™t give the extra line of attack to dagger attacks.

1 Like

What would be the ideal support healer for most general activity? Like raid or ET or Boss.

THis is the only I can think of without concerning on damage.
Cleric2 Priest2 Paladin3 Taoist2
Cleric2 Priest3 Chaplain PD3 (with knockback immunity)

1 Like

C2 Diev3 Miko PD3
C2 Priest3 Druid3 Inqui
C2 Kriv3 Druid2 Tao2
C2 Chap Miko Tao2 or tao1 inqui1 (kagura + storm + wheel)

I think of those too, some might add some stuff or other, but i think that diev miko or chap miko are the most versatile ones.

2 Question:

1.Does Rogue 2 makes Sneaky Hit 100% uptime?
2.A lot of people pick rogue instead of appraiser after Rank 9 update, is there a reason?

Yes, rogue 2 sneakhit is 100% uptime. They prefer 3xwerewolf cards+rogue sneakhit over appraiser overestimate. Overestimate duration is very short, annoying to recast. Rogue lachrymator smokebomb can also be used as CC on high CD. It will depend on your preference. Archer3 - ranger1 - X - Reiter3 - X. Take any combination of appraiser/rogue1/rogue2/bulletmarker1 to fill X slots.

Reposting some vids:
Example of lachrymator + reiter skill here
Rogue2 reiter3 HG 340 here
The rogue1-bulletmarker1 player deleted her youtube channel. She cleared dung300 completely in 4-5mins on overgeared reiter.
Though I have a appraiser1 - bulletmarket1 reiter solo speedrun dungeon 300 video here

3 Likes

Have also found a hacka2 QS3 at HG 340 here

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask again just in case. Is there any info of maybe videos on SPR zealots after nerf? or those are not viable anymore?
thanks in advance.

Glad to see SR3 still hold the record. i have hard time convincing my guildies that sr3 is not dead class :joy:

Iā€™m on 3 auto attack per sec now with 300 dex no buff. do you think itā€™s good enough?

Krivis3 Monk3 zealot2 (dex or all-stat) is the most popular zealot2 build.

This is a zealot2 build with blind faith at challenge mode:

You cannot rely solely on blind faith buff anymore after nerfs. Need additional skills for dps. Fanaticism + Fanatic illusion + melstis is the best AoE skill.

Krivis3 is mandatory for zealot2. You can fill remaining ranks with any class.
Do not try to mitigate self-damage of immolation, because nothing works. Tested it already with paladin, bokor, (ā€¦).

@ronzu Yes, it is sufficient. SR3 is not dead, but it could be more expensive if you have a low SP pool and no additional SP fund support (squire basecamp, SP recovery card, alchemist).

1 Like