Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Daino and Aukuras’ Goddess of Fire attribute.

Wasn’t that just a standard elemental damage boost?

Krivis c3’s Daino doesn’t add 2 damage lines. It only adds 1. However that extra damage line isn’t treated the same like the rest, enchant fire/sacrament/last rites.

Under the influence of skills that trigger on hits such as Merkabah, the extra line from Daino is treated as an individual hit on its own and triggers separately. Video here

Since it is treated as a separate line, Breaking Wheel and Burn will view it as a totally separate set of attack, which triggers another set of additional hits. Video here

Aukuras is just standard fire elemental damage. It doesn’t give an extra hit.

Krivis Chap Inq is a really good build, and delivers quite a punch even when deck out in common gear. Here’s a video of it with normal gear (no anvil, no trans, no gem lv315 Vien’s Mace, lv270 white armor, INT based).

I’m planning to make an AA variant of KrivisInq without Chap too, although in damage wise it loses to Chap, but I feel it makes up for its versatility in parties. Bokor1 can be swapped out for Miko for more party goodness or some other class. C2>Krivis3>X>Kabba2>Inq1. (Same normal gear as above, INT/SPR build for bokor. Pure INT for Miko)

I know, I followed your stuff in the ktos reset event. So imagine my surprise when @Remiri said krivis provides 2 lines of atk.

Yeah, was surprised too with the 2 damage lines comment, so I just reply down the comment reply chain to clear it up.

Question: Paena Atributte work with dagger or pistol in off hand?

Does Krivis c3’s Daino proc aspergillum?

Cata3 Dragoon3 at 340 HG nazar tower here
Enchanter2 lightning hands atk speed with 600+ dex here
Krivis3 Paladin3 Inquis1 taoist1 at 340 HG here

@leandrokaizen Don’t know, nobody tested it properly.

@ihaveangerissues Nothing much. Zealot was reworked since a patch and lost a lot of power. However zealot2 is still great, fanatic illusion is a very easy and strong AoE damage skill.

@Wonderlland Nothing. Zealot has already been reworked.

3 Likes

OK my bad I thought Aukuras Attribute was its own line.

Hi @Nekorin! Loved the video! Just some quick clarifications though:

1. Is Kriv3 the most optimal choice to benefit most on this build’s damage?
  2. Will this build (chap) be better as full SPR?

Thanks!:slight_smile:

Note: dex atk speed build is more popular, but there are INT builds too. Have not seen SPR builds with krivis3-chap-inquis1.

Krivis3 NEW daino attribute: extra damage:
-Increase attack speed by +10 per skill level (yes, it reads per SKILL level, NOT attribute level).
-When using basic attacks, adds a bonus attack line, with damage equal to your base attack.
-Daino SP cost +50%
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXLL8JBTEe4

1 Like

waiting for a fencer3 shinobi video like

1 Like

Just checked again, on the ktos forums, there aren’t any videos of fencer3-shinobi.

feels bad

thank you for checking

1 Like

Thanks so much for the quick response @greyhiem! Yeah, Dex isn’t really an option because of slow internet speed here. Was thinking of Spr because of Sacra-LR, and Bless as well (since Bless still seems a bit better if coming from the caster himself vs Pardo). Although since I’m not familiar with how Kriv works, not really sure how much that bit of extra damage would scale vs benefits coming from a pure Int build.

1 Like

Daino changes your normal-attack to Magic-attack damage, so having high INT to boost your magic attack stat will increase your damage. Also higher damage for your few offensive skills.

If you build dex, you will try to attack fast with stacked damage lines, buffs, and effects. Buy and use enchant fire scrolls, cafrisun/manahas set, marquinhos mace, (…) will be useful. Use monstrance to boost your dex.

Of course, a SPR build is possible too. On a SPR build, you must not buy pardoner buffs, but level your own buffs and use those.The skill distribution on priest will be different (need more blessing & sacrament).

Pardoner bless will still be better than trying to cast on your own, since pardoners can focus their stats 100% into SPR and gear for 100% as well as monster gem for the skills.

At the same time, you can then stat for INT to boost your damage and get the best of both worlds.

The only time it would be viable to stat into SPR would be for TBL and pvp, since each round you lose your buffs and can’t carry pardoner buffs into a match.

@Kertes This is important to consider for PvP priests.

Also, during the new Guild Colony wars, there are no PvP nerfs (all buffs full duration). However, if you die, you will still lose your 45min pardoner buffs. It might be nice to have a dedicated re-buffer in your Colony Group. Unless you will put a pardoner shop near a guild colony map (with a squire basecamp next to it to increase buff duration).

Thanks so much for the valuable advice @greyhiem and @Remiri! Will take these into consideration in making a decision. Man, these updates can’t come soon enough!

1 Like

Like what @greyhiem and @Remiri said, going INT/DEX will be better for the new KrivisChaplain. Krivis in R9 gets another attack spell in the form of Divine Stigma which isn’t too shabby as an attack spell. (A 5target dot which deals 237% per tick with a cooldown of 30secs). Divine Stigma debuff/dot now also increases the damage of Zaibas, so along with Inquisitor’s Malleus Maleficarum, makes Zaibas deal considerable damage.

Going INT increases the versatility of the build as both our autos and spells will deal quite a fair bit of damage. It also increases the number of skills we can have for priests since we don’t need to max out Sacrament and Blessing. Pardoner’s blessing in R9 removes the hit count and lasts the full duration so the extra points can go into other party support skills such as mass heal, revive and ress.

2 Likes