Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

but if i have two hand weapon ?

I hoped that maybe dainoā€™s extra line actually brings back an actual physical AA line XD But as I see it doesnā€™t crit so it is like Sacrament (non-magical, non-physical) based on your physical base attack right?

Thatā€™s so weirdā€¦ Maybe it supposed to be a magical and physical AA that both proc everything? That sounds too good to be true. Maybe there is still hope it will crit too haha.

Anyway something seems off to meā€¦ Iā€™m not sure it works as intended yet.

@arkgolf or @Nekorin you donā€™t have chaplain as I see now but could you check how fire enchant proc with sacrament and daino?

I will test it right now.

sacrament
sacrament + enchant fire
sacrament + enchant fire + daino

sacrament + enchant fire + daino + immolation fire property damage +1000
immolation fire property damage added to all line

4 Likes

Chaplain krivis3 inquis1

Another one

Becoming meta

4 Likes

Yeah krivis3 chaplain inq will be come a meta AA build.

1 Like

has anyone tested druid3 and inquisitor?
do werewolf skills spread with breaking wheel?

Do you guys think that kri3 chap inq will be a good farmer build?

Even on best case scenario, where you kill mobs with 1 auto atk, you still have small AoE range with auto atk and somewhat slow movement speed.

Farming is a lot about drawing mobs together and moving quickly between rooms. Dps is nice to have but most characters can achieve considerable dps with a high enough transcended weapon.

If you want a good farming character iā€™d suggest something with more mobility (SR, QS3, Cataphract) and couple it with classes that have strong damages (i.e. Cata 3 + Dragoon 3). And/or something that can pull mobs from afar is also great (i.e. Swash Buckling).

Iā€™ve played auto-atk chaplain a lot in the past, and even if you deal grotesque damage per auto atk, youā€™re still one of the slowest classes to do a solo dungeon run (need to run up to mobs to atk, doesnā€™t move so fast, AoE range is very small and limited by AoE Atk ratio, very prone to knockbacks, etc).

1 Like

If only they gave Inqui the attribute to use 2H Blunt weapons tooā€¦ :cry:

Thank you. Just 4 hits and 5 blessing line. It is just a simple extra line thenā€¦ X)

Also now I watched your first video with 0.25 speed again and it is clearly just 3 hits as it should be(unfortunately no extra sacrament). The Blessing lines rly seem to have a visual bug tho

Zealot experience after nerf, farming special orange 350 materials

2 Likes

I see, thanks a lot for the advices, Iā€™m always around this thread to see the news, but i just canā€™t figure what to do with my scroll maker pardoner after the update arrives with free rank reset

You could turn into a shop pardoner. Or turn into auto-attack cleric if you enjoy it, it might not be most effective compared to other class farm characters (example reiter, linker-thauma) but it will be sufficient.

1 Like

Anythings that brings a little silver will be good (scrolls donā€™t profit that much), thatā€™s why i thought it could maybe farm as an aa character (cheap and sufficient), but a shop for a SR will be a better choice. Thanks a lot you both

1 Like

Now iā€™m really thorn between going cleric 2 to fill the role of healer or zealot 1 on my kriplain.

You only need Chaplain Krivis1 thought to test right? or you need circle3 for attack speed?

Circle3 krivis will unlock new daino attribute (attack speed + extra line of attack).

1 Like

Tiny question: what would be the best dps Zealot build? The C2/P2/M3/Z2? Or something different?

Any PD3 vids? please.

1 Like

I donā€™t see a synergy with monk and zealot outside of maybe using a monk safety wall effect to mitigate immolateā€™s self dmg and being able to use 2 handed maces. Which seems weaker for the monk then having breakwheel to spread monk debuffs and damage.

I feel like youā€™re also missing out on Krivis3ā€™s Melstis doubling Zealotā€™s lightning duration. And possibly the duration of the immolate attributes(though I think thatā€™s probably a bug?).