Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

I dissgree with that, immolation is a aura of dmg, we don’t have this on tos yet. As for phanatism it disin’t change much, just takes tour max hp into account right? We also don’t have hp to dmg conversion yet

I’m curious too. I asked about it earlier but noone saw it I guess because it’s description seems like it is more like shadu’s transmit prana. So my guess is that it will only add to aspergillum and maybe…daino on AAs but it would be better if I’m wrong. X)…

Also is the new line of Daino based on your magic attack or your physical base attack?

Also if Aukuras fire damage will be more like transmit prana and daino extra line is like sacrament… then maybe it doesn’t add to that either… it is a bit twisted lol…

Does Zealot’s invulnerability(knock back immunity) spell. Prevent interrupts to channeling spells like Melstis?

Sorry I would search but it’s called invulnerability and I’m just getting posts and thread on safety wall effects.

melstis no more channel…

2 Likes

Ok got new vga card to work properly now :smile:

I have test new daino abit it’s seem strange

here

at 1st no daino
I have sacrament so 2 line of aa damage blessing 2 time
doing around 7000 damage

after I use daino
I still have 2 line of aa damage but blessing apply 4 time
there is 2 invisible damage line here
doing 12000 damage

it might be overlapping with other damage line.

I will testing it more later on

ps some attribute still broken :frowning:

No hidden lines, you actually did 12 hits in that video with daino on first mobs on 3 attacks. I guess the order of attacks is:
Daino -> Sacra -> Daino (physical extra line) -> sacrament (2nd time??)

Oh thank on point out that
it seem damage line is delaying a bit
it is clearer on 2nd monster attack

1st attack
3321 1st
3543 2nd
a bit delay after this
5242 3rd
3132 4th

edit

with proper test
no sacrament
it’s pretty weird
2 line as expect but there is 3 blessing line?

change map in case of some bug
still 3 blessing line

it might be a visual bug leave it aside for now.

Game play wise
In my feeling it is better than before since It doesn’t need to keep Immolation on all the time just use it when Fanatic illusion is on cooldown.

Yes it does, it uses your matk instead of patk when Daino is active. Some interesting synergies with this:

Inquisitor’s Burn attribute inherits the auto attack damage and damage lines from the player. So in this image you see 2 lines of damage, a rod attack and sacrament damage.

With Daino active the Burn is updated to 3 lines of damage, however it seems like the 3rd line (Daino’s line of damage) isn’t converted to magic? Something is weird with the damage, wonder how that 198 is calculated :sweat:

With Transmit Prana and Daino buff active, damage is increased as TP buffs all magic attacks, including temporary ones converted by Daino.

Video of test here.

Edit: pls ignore the build, I take Tao1 to test some interactions. :rofl:

could you test with Chaplain Aspergillum? See if extra daino lines also proc aspergillum. Would be pretty big then.

I’m so ready to switch to my kinqui build. Chaplain is nice and all but priest3 is just too expensive of a rank cost for the content I do.

Chaplain costume > krivis costume T_T

IF you get the chance, maybe you could try: c1-pr3-chap-pala2-x-inq1

• generate flames
  • sanctuary

Will your flames gain your (def+mdef) as additional damage per line? I dunno what I would do if they did.

While you have [daino], what happens if you use a sword (no matk weapon)?

Krivis costume looks way better than Chaplain(best is still Kabbalist, followed by Taoist and Inquisitor).

It’s kinda sad that Dainos extra damage doesn’t affect magic skills,though, and that it works together with Sadhus Transmit Prana.
Imo they should disable such synergies as it becomes too strong fast, e.g. if you build a Krivis>Sadhu autoattacker or combine Krivis with Chaplain, as these Classes didn’t really need a buff.

@Nekorin :
Any idea if these Daino attack lines trigger another attack line on Merkabahs Divine Protection attribute? Might be interesting to just keep autoattacking besides Merkabah if that’s how it works.

You can take sacra lvl 0, last rites will still consider itself as a sacra lvl 1. So you can keep a point for something else if ya want

is that tested in ktest? as far as i know it was not like that anymore in itos

Currently I don’t have a Chaplain/Krivis3, hmm let me see if I can quickly level 1 up (I need the reset scroll to test some build), just need lv8 I guess.

I don’t have a chaplain pally inq but I do have a Paladin3 Inq1 in my characters. Here is the screenshot of a normal attack with blessing + sacrament and the one with Sanctuary.

Sanctuary buffs the 1st auto line but not the one with sacrament. Will need to try out one with chaplain/krivis3, maybe I should get some enchant fire scrolls to test too, will have to ask around see if anyone has a pyro enchanter in ktest.

If we use a sword (no matk) as the weapon and cast Daino, the damage will follow the matk we have, which is really bad. It looks cool though T_T. (285 damage in the screenshot with daino and sword)

YES for Kabbalist costume, followed by Taotao and Inquisitor :3

Yep, now I can see for cleric AA builds we can choose to go either KrivisChap or KrivisSadhu, with the former having stronger AA capabilities while the latter having more power in spells alongside with good AA. I’m kind of siding towards the Sadhu side though coz I’m biased towards Sadhu. = =+

The kabbalist Merkabah additional damage line is what I’m VERY VERY INTERESTED IN. My paladin c3 ends with a kabbalist2 inq, so I’m now very, very patiently waiting for the reset scroll in 3hrs to try out the krivis version. But don’t get our hopes up first, since the damage only affects the 1st attack and the rest of the additional lines are like “on attack triggered”. But I can still dream with Krivis, so hope that the dream will be answered in 3hrs.

Merkabah auto attack with Sacrament, only 1 additional line of the 1st attack, since I use wand my attack is only 218, which accurately gives the additional attack of 21 (10% as additional line).

So the build will be somewhere along the lines of C2 Krivis3 X Kabbalist2 (Taoist1 or Inquisitor1). Inquisitor1 will side with more AA goodness while having really good damage against mobs, while Taoist c1 offers more burst especially in single target. Creeping Death charm and Zaibas under Merkabah’s effect blessed with Blessing and Aukuras is going to be so good (98 extra hits from merkabah lol)

Thats just the animation, basically it is the the melee version of attributed mastema. From what i think, immolation will be better if its mechanism is still like before, but only melee physical damage that pocs burn effect, the human logic must be like that, but the IMC logic is just make this skill OP and imbalance.
For fanaticism the higher max HP = the higher your bonus damage, is its uniqueness, then if it’s lost, whats left? just a normal increase damage like another poor mechanism skills.

:frowning:

Swell left arm broken

edit
only swell left arm broken now -.-

You have a paladin3 right? Do you know what kind of damage we take from barrier: devotion? If it’s physical, can you block it?

Can anyone test out if Transmit Prana does buff any line from chap? krivis? together? I mean… does it raise all lines? which ones? daino? sacra?last?aspergi?.. Ty

Currently it raises lines from Daino. Can’t really test out chap + sadhu + krivis as we don’t have enough ranks for them. TP only affects magic so need Daino attributed (circle3) to work.

I mean you can krivis sahu and other day sadhu chap and see … if possible. if both work or what works