Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

(Wait for an event or compensation rewards) --> Make char and jump to 250 -> use rank 8 card (from mailbox) & exp card -> Level 300 & rank 8 --> use instant clear voucher & instance reset voucher (mailbox) on dungeon 300 until rank 9 --> test skills. Like private server

What did you expect?
Matadors in real life are basically clowns/stooges who ā€œfightā€ with bulls [which have been severely hurt prior to their engagement with the Matador] and if they get run over or horned, some idiots even come run over to rescue their pathetic ā€œcomradeā€ from the fair and just retaliation of the bull who just doesnā€™t want to die for the sake of mass entertainment.

I think the current Matador fits the role of a Matador the most: a clown whoā€™s there for entertainment of the stupid masses.
1:1 implementation, good job IMC

@greyhiem do you know if Blessing and Sacrament also affect the new Daino attack line?

8 Likes

I donā€™t know. I want to test it but all attributes are broken, and keep randomly breaking.

Itā€™s happening in ktest too? damn

@greyhiem how is krivis3 pala3 zel2 after patch? still good?

Paladin3 barrier attribute to damage enemies when they touch barrier would easily spread old Immolation debuff. You would sacrifice cleric2 team healing to get an easier solo experience. Immolation has changed.

Krivis3 melstis would extend old immolation. It wonā€™t be useful for new immolation. Krivis3 melstis will still extend most zealot buffs: invulnerability (pain barrier), Fanaticism, Fanatic illusion, blind faith. Though blind faith has a hitcount limit of 40 now. krivis3-zealot2 is still OK, especially melstis+fanaticism+fanatic illusion. Keep in mind the heavy SP cost per sec of fanatic illusion (56 SP per second on lvl5 fanatic illusion). Krivis3-zealot1 might not be worth.

If you want to be dps, it might be better to pick other classes after krivis3. Krivis3-???-Zealot2.

You could also drop zealot and be a magic dps krivis3. Divine stigma damage has been buffed and krivis3 Daino has received a nice attribute for auto-attackers.

1 Like

you can melstis sp pots btw

krivis - druid - zealot 2?

Yes

Was thinking about it too. Party members must make do with priest mass heal & revive.

@windysama Nekorin is a krivis druid zealot. You can turn into a speedy lightning rabbit. Itā€™s a hybrid build.

1 Like

Thanks! The moment I saw Daino new changes I thought ā€œman, Chaplain must be good with Krivis3 nowā€. This is actually better than I thought because the attack speed boost is also nice.

1 Like

Do you or @Nekorin know if Aukurass Goddess of Fireā€™s added fire property dmg affects all chaplain auto attack hits when used with Daino btw?

Kind of curious as to how youā€™d go around build a kriv3/chap statwise.

It is bonus fire elemental damage, it should add to all lines. Will try it properly again later, once attributes work again. Attributes have been randomly breaking.

Once ktest is up again, might try INT(/DEX) build with max aspersion and not getting blessing. High INT matk to use with daino. Krivis daino 15, aukuras 15 with Goddess Fire attribute or zaibas 15, melstis 5, stigma 10.

Buying pardoner sacrament & blessing (+magic def buff), because it scales on their SPR stat.

Sacrament 1 or last rites wonā€™t work. Chaplain last rites 5, aspergillum 5, magnus exo. Will max priest stone skin because melstis cd matches stone skin cooldown. And of course 1 point monstrance. Leftover points into revive, ress, mass heal, and exorcise to use chaplain magnus exo.

Think the attack speed boost of daino attribute + gazing golem card hidden effect of increasing attack animation will already be very fast, might as well go full INT. Inquis = max flame attribute, flames will proc extra lines of attack to help mobbing dps. Wheel lvl 1, malleus max.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333222cg.152135.1f3f5a65.1f214351687597a5.153545.6185

Maybe a SPR build with blessing & sacrament max could be stronger, donā€™t know. Important to find attack speed limit for own ping and adjust dex accordingly, if needed at all. Then remaining points into a stat, either SPR build or INT build.

Thatā€™s of course the meta build for those who like Chaplain. But there is only one thing that has to be noticed: Increase the Breaking Wheel lv, increase it hit count. So you will have to maximize the level.

thx @Nekorin your the best! :smiley:

So ChaplainKrivis will have:

1. Sacrament extra dmg line
  2. Last Rites
  3. Aspergilum
  4. Daino
  5. Cafrisun/Manahas
  6. Enchant Fire Scroll
  7. 30% chance to create new dmg line of the new 1hMace
    Am I missing something?
1 Like

Thereā€™s Frieno 3 item set effect.

Chance to deal additional 2000 to 3000 damage to enemy.
- Chance increases with the no. of enemies nearby.
- Max. 20% increase

@Wonderlland Wheel 10s duration, 15HP (15 hits) at all levels. I might be wrong or it did not change on itos yet. Before I thought the HP hit limit was 10, however it is 15.

1 Like

I think iā€™ll skip inquisitor for cleric2ā€¦ better heals and i really dislike inquistor theme overallā€¦just gotta make it do with aoe ratio i guessā€¦

Iā€™m REALLY happy with those changes to krivis as chaplain is by far my favorite class in this game, also, 150 atackspeed is like lvl 15 quicken, no? o.o

150 attack speed is equal to level 6 chronomancer quicken.

That Zealot changes is seems fair to physical damage class now, but the rework of Immolation and Fanaticism is just losing its mechanism uniqueness.

Oh, i seeā€¦ still is a great buff!

Another question, with daino active, if you use a rod will it deall full dmg?

I mean, if i hit a mob with a rod right now it will hit for very little dmg, would the new daino simply convert this little dmg into Magic? Or it would consider my full m.attack instead?