Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Tested Napalm Bullet’s range. It’s…definitely awkward as a keyboard user. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thats really very weird.

So, anyone know if [running shot] is still broken with [bazooka]?

@Kiyoshiro

So basically Napalm Shot works same as current subweapon pistol attack does? Target + everything between u and target?

Think, RO’s Focused Arrow Strike.

1 Like

New Zealot changes for 8th Nov patch. Good news is Zealot is more or less nerfed/balanced to be more inline with the rest of the R8 classes. Bad news is most of the builds and such with Zealot1 aren’t really that viable anymore.

Immolation is nerfed. It becomes a normal aoe which adds a debuff of 5secs to up to 10 monsters within 100 range (around possession circle’s size, or slightly bigger) with 2 overheats. The debuff cannot be refreshed at all.

Fanatic Illusion is overall buffed, with higher damage per tick trading with slower tick counts, now at 1sec per tick instead of 0.5secs.

Blind Faith is balanced. It has a hit count of max 40 hits now, and instead of a 10sec buff time limit the buff time is increased to 40 secs.

The weirdest change is Fanaticism, now it seems to add a straight bonus instead of depending on the % of hp the player has. I need to test this more.

@AmartiZ, I’ll test Blind Faith on block/dodge when I can. Will let you know the results once I tested them.

=========================================================

Krivis changes.

Krivis’s Daino gets a circle 3 attribute which make Daino work a bit like Sacrament, which grants the player an additional attack. Will further test it when I get my reset scroll. Divine Stigma receives a damage buff, makes it quite a good damage spell now rather than a filler for more Zaibas damage.

6 Likes

Thanks Nekorin. I am translating the skill changes of the patch.

edit: https://pastebin.com/1usgd5eM

2 Likes

Could you or someone else test Cleric2Krivis3Priest3Chaplain with the Daino changes? It seems to be fun.

I’m interested in trying out C1Krivis3Priest3ChaplainInquisitor1. Since the inquisitor’s burn attribute counts in additional hits maybe they will take in Daino’s additional hit in too. The questionable thing is will Breaking Wheel spread Daino’ed autos since Daino + auto attacks are considered as magic?

I’m so tempted to go that route now, but [healing factor] has me spoiled.

Now, on the other hand you could go kriv3 and be just 1 line of atk lower than chap. Could maybe go with a kinqui (yes this k-inqui was intentionally combined like this to make it sound durty ^_^). build and free up 1 rank slot. Something like c1-kr3-x-x-pd1-inq1-x.

1 Like

Build like C1>Krivis3>Sadhu3>Tao1>Inq1. Stormcalling + breaking wheel? hmm, but am not too sure without Cleric2, I want my main to have at least a C2.

I hope this ushers in the rise of the kinqui builds.

I don’t use any of the support skills on p3 anyway other than [mass heal]. I’m looking at c2-kriv3-miko-pd1-inq1-x. With miko in that I could go deiv or fall back to priest1 for [monstrance] and [res] (that I don’t use now so I dunno why I would go back to priest).

hmm with the new Zealot changes I might go Krivis3-Monk instead of Krivis3-Paladin to have more damage skills since Immolation alone can’t carry anymore

Though no Breaking Wheel makes my Monk skills kinda sad

They still have not changed the self-damage to Fire type to combine with paladin resist elements, or the attribute on immolation. Self-damage is still %HP consumption.

The immolation rework is nice. Old immolation + pardoner indulgentia to proc it was certain death to most squishies at PvP.

3 Likes

c1 is the right build for this, this build is for damage not healing.
also you should go tao2 because of the stormcalling attribute casting a free zaibas when triggered.

Krivis3 Daino attack speed test:

Matador infinite Muleta. ‘Who will be the first to die? The mob or the matador?’ (muleta does not negate the received damage)

Vs single mob:

Vs Group of mobs:

1 Like

omg, what a ■■■■ skill ._.

1 Like

They have adjusted clerics on ktest a lot, however they refuse to buff matador and keep nerfing it (this patch = matador SP cost increase introduced). With a little bit of delay, desync, lag, muleta is unusable. Muleta already is very difficult to proc properly.

1 Like

They should have buff matador because its really pathetic right now… more pathetic.

I’m trying to do some tests too but there’s no one on the server to do dungeons. How do you guys lv up after jump to lv250? (in Ktest server)