Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

with FF3, skills also have more %
plus Bloodsucking, which is awesome

Wait wut? When did this happen? [restoration aura] does not work like that. It has a combo with [heal] doubling the flat healing but that’s it. It works with [aukuras] NOW because [aukuras] NOW works with HP recovery.

The new [aukuras] is getting rid of the HP recovery interaction (if the new tool tips are correct).

[restoration aura] is good with the CURRENT [aukuras] because CURRENTLY you can bring recovery time down to 1 sec making [restoration aura] effectively recover yourself by 580 HP per second. With poata cards and the added HP recovery of [aukuras] you can recover over 1500 HP per sec.

they will definitely nerf it… the way it is implemented right now is absolutely mental… still, the concept will most likely stay, they will nerf the numbers on the scalling. tune it down a little. but still zealot will have hp-dmg scalling, sp-dmg scalling and a blink gap closer… it will still be a good class i think.

A video showing the new kurdaitcha atribute of FF3

2 Likes

WTF for what purpose did they make that attribute? It’s a way weaker [bwa kayiman].

The reason was ‘you have one more free rank for thaum3, because featherfoot starts at rank 7’. On his full SPR build, I would prefer cryo-link2-thaum3-enchanter2, better support too. Did you enjoy shadowmancer so far?

@c2gaming.seetoo There is no reason to take this attribute. Perhaps devs tried to justify Kurdaitcha curse walk skill level beyond 1.

Blind Faith is currently behave similar to Inquisitor’s multi hit per pear from Pear of Anguish before. Nerf is expected sooner or later…

The damage is too low… Waste of points…

1 Like

Yes, it’s really strong right now. Reminds me of cryomancer ice blast with 16 ice wall tiles too.

400k heal tiles.

New attack speed bug:

FF3 self sustain with bloodsuck is very good. not sure if people will give that up

Shadow costume and skill animation are so nice, but overall underwhelming/disappointing class for now.
I hope they improve/fix it or i dont know if i will pick it for any of my chars.

I think that Blood Bath should heal a featherfoot during levitation… I Wanna put 10 points on it, 50s flying is very good.

Don’t you use Blood Sucking to heal during flight?

@Nekorin Good to see you again.

2 Likes

The damage is too much imo. For damage increase on next attack buffs a flat % increase is more balanced, like how stormcalling is.

1 Like

I use, but I think they should put more love into blood bath, like an atribute to spread the skill in a large area maybe… The heal of this skill is good only on lv 10 =(

1 Like

This must work. Have seen monk3 Golden bell block self-damage of zealot, and priest revive invulnerability block self-damage (after revival).

@elizeu_os Bloodbath bleeding was meant as a party-heal skill. It would’ve been nice but cleric heal is sufficient already. Self-heal = blood sucking.

@Hmmmm Just the Shadow splash attack in front (2 overheat, lowish CD) seems useful. Mobbing ability looks low. Low CC and low support too.

1 Like

:tired:

This sure nerf … it even work on heal , maybe it even work on Wheels

2 Likes

Already some zealot guides popping up trying to find the best way to increase damage, naming blind faith ‘planetary destruction skill’. Examples:
Preparation, apply all SP buffs you have in party, and activate invulnerability.

1. Put Ein Sof & heal somewhere
  2. Cast Blind Faith buff
  3. Step on Ein Sof (SP 100%, HP 50%)
  4. Step on Heal or let a priest use Mass Heal on you (HP 100%)
  5. Cast Fanaticism buff
  6. Attack skill to delete enemy
6 Likes

Can they try with bokor BWA ? i wanna see if it work

2 Likes

Still no info on lvl 10 enchant armor and scrolls? Also lvl 10 Agility? how much dodge chance does it give?

1 Like

Armor buff shop is unchanged, no more or better buffs

2 Likes