Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

After patch trans is a bit better! I estimate it to be +10% better per armour equipment piece. With full 4 armour pieces at trans 10, you get ~ +40% more def than before patch.

Example: this is trans 10 on +10 dragon raid leather top (1982 def and mdef)

Old value would have been 1707 physical and magical defence (before trans patch).

@nalu1 pelt3 hop3 reitiari2 is a strong PvE tank. Spear + shield build with finestra and guardian buff for high block. Reitiari provides utility/debuffs and easy mobbing. Compared to a murmillo-based build, reitiari uses pierce attacks (trident finisher) and more debuffs. Murmillo helmet is better to tank magic and provides more offensive skills. Reitiari cannot outdamage full-offensive pierce builds such as fencer and dragoon builds. Reitiari lacks offensive damage skills.

Spear + dagger reitiari2 fits best with corsair spear + dagger build (pelt1 hop2 corsair3 reitiari2). Videos are collected on first post. For PvP I recommend rangee po’s build.

Please excuse me I made a mistake. It should be 10^9 (I think this is billion?).

inventory old value — new value.
team storage old value — new value.

I will correct it on post and pastebin.

2 Likes

Can you tell me if the attribute point vouchers you get from daily quests on weekends (friday,saturday,sunday) are characterlocked, or can you put them into the team storage?
And is the amount still the same as initially? (up to 3x100 per quest, depending on your characters level)

@greyhiem

Max i can enter in market is

(no Token)

iTOS trans info post by IMC also says 1billion (and probably 2bill in teamstorage)

1 Like

Some guild advertisement changes (did not read it since I am without a guild)

looks good

(big image, open in new tab, forum is dumb)

1 Like

One thing i want to be sure of, do they give us enough gem to get the transcend we had pre patch ?
Or is it enough to reach the transcend we were but with post patch value ?

Meaning do i keep my gems until the update, or can i recklessly transcend my popolion meat ?

1 Like

[quote=“greyhiem, post:3570, topic:372163, full:true”]

So, the day of the patch they will extract all of the blessed gems from the gear?

Is there any limit on the amount of diamond anvils you can exchange during the blessed gem event?
And, are they tradeable?

Max 3 or 5 per account

@greyhiem
I’ve seen 2 version of the new Velcoffer Gear on database, tradable and untradable. Are the items obtained from exchanging the cube fragments tradable?

@greyhiem

can cleric2priest3chappd3 full con replace the kabba variant?

I don’t really like Kabba and I’d like to go with this build since is what I use

Haven’t seen anyone that dislikes Ein Sof lv17, because that’s the main reason you become Kabba as support.

1 Like

I really would like that to be clear too :confused:

Staff confirmed it’s a full refund, you will get back all gems you invested.

2 Likes

Thank you man ! Exactly what i (and others apparently) needed.

Have a good day buddy

So, tomorrow we’ll need to complete the unlock quest for Reitari/onmoji. Has anoyone already posted a guide?

It is pre-patch value refund, this was made clear on multiple GM posts on this forum.

Yes tradeable.
Untradeable ones are the lucky rolls. Sometimes you get full-crafted equipment and weapons from cube.

@ChainOfMemories sure, you can try it of course. I have not seen this specific build clear yet, but I have seen a sadhu pd3 clear it.

Other questions
100% of used blessed gems before patch were refunded during the blessed/trans patch.

on kr forums.

Some videos

Fencer dragon raid (pelt1 hop3 fencer3 matador1 getting very popular)

Low gear onmyouji 2 (wiz3 psychokino3 pyro1 onmyo2) dungeon 300

1 Like

silver chests. Blessed gem exchange shop.

2 Likes

Any translation avaiable for the unlock quest?

i didnt find any at youtube ;|