Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

cool… so new info… XD well time will tell now… XD

bdw any of you guys made a wiz2link2chrono3enchanter2 support in korea or ktest server? just wondering if spi is ok with enchanter… couz lightning hands needs weapon and int…

Is that right? From description they both fell like the same :hey:

1 Like

Yes, they are similar skills, but 2 separate skills. Pulling one is just 3s root, and the throwing one is longer root.

@game8bravo You will use 360 SPR for maxed quicken buff attack speed, and use weapon for lightning hands damage.

1 Like

The tree from onmyoji seems to pull enemies, i wonder if its like the old frost pillar

I think so. Wonder if it will just affect 10 targets (target limit of tree). Even the attribute is named
Greenwood Shikigami: 끌어당김 (which means pull)

This is the tree summoned

Click here for image of tree

And this is fox

Click here for image of fox

And another unadded attribute for onmyo toyou skill (chance to affect/drop flying enemies)

Fox seems a summon, wonder if SPR will affect it

previous post about new class here

Video
Very rare class oracle3 at HG340 here

1 Like

Awesome Oracle 3 , do you know the build? Is it full Dex? I never saw so fast without Chrono

Cleric2 Priest2 Monk1 Oracle2 Kabbalist1 Oracle3 full dex. This is just a build for players who really really love oracle3. This is the only battle oracle3 I know.

Additional info for onmyoji skills
Foxfire shikigame is likely a summon (SPR scaling might be possible).
Tree shikigami = select location to cast skill. 10 target AoE.
Water spray shikigami = frontal attack. Unknown if AoE.
Tiger roar = frontal attack. Target depends on skill level.
Earthbreak shikigami = select location to cast skill. 15 target AoE.
Turtle shield shikigami = self-buff.
No casting time on any skills. I cannot find price of paper doll item yet.
Skillbuild prediction based on damage: 6 foxfire (unlock multi-hit fire attribute), 1 tree (pull), 10 water spray (if it is AoE), 6 tiger roar (unlock speed attribute), 5 earthbreak, 0 or 1 turtle shield (if SPR build). 1 or 2 free points.
If water spray is not AoE: 6 foxfire, 10 tree, 6 tiger roar, 5 earthbreak, 0 or 1 turtle shield. 2 or 3 free points.

from other thread

2 Likes

ooomg this classs, i think im gonna try it along sorcerer c2. just love “mana shield”, it reminds me diablo 1 ç___ç

i hope those classes enter on ktest asap, so excited to see both in action dude

while eating was thinking… wiz3ele3 > free > onmyoji2. where free can be sorc1 or RC1. it depends on onmyoji skills from here on out… to judge if you go int or spi. and just a good gear.

the video suggested also kino skills can be change element from fox skill

you.can go link 3 instead of ele for spi build pure… ele was just a theme couz onmyoji has nature skills and spirit skills.

not even lightning based attacks?

i finished it for 5hrs with a help of kabba and chrono and a camp. :sweat:

And now Asana from the quest don’t want to follow you making nak muay impossible to complete due to bug… Imc trolling us again.

Yes, onmyoji is also multi-element class. Will fit the theme well if you want to be a true elementalist.

@skonryu no, no lightning based attacks.
@sarutobi it should be fixed now on itos.
@Mathz itos and ktos players are ready to test it on ktest and make videos. Just waiting for release.

Video
previous musketeer post here

Auto-attack musketeer vs album boss test here

1 Like

Thats on itos? Can u please create a topic for the GM’s? So we can ask them to chang the drop and respawn of medujas too, wich is freaking ■■■■■■ up! —‘

You may talk about it in this post << click, I think there are already some Nak Muay players on itos.

Does anyone know if DWA has some sort of interaction with Nak Muay AA stance ?

DWA of corsair cannot work with Nak Muay stance.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch.

There goes my hope of punching thing like a maniac :tired:

1 Like

Pick Barbarian2 instead of Corsair2 then. Frenzy gives you a substantial attack speed boost.

For SR, is it better to use manahas set or 350 orange/purpke stuff like primus with dex str stats?thankss