Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Here for elementalist skills. I have not seen that specific build (W1Pyro2Ele3FF1Shadow2) before, please try it on itos in the future. Shadow2 is excellent vs Ground enemy and Ground boss. Vs flying boss shadow2 will lose a lot of power.

Many classes have damage skills! QS3 is the most popular archer class, and often combo with falcon3 builds + mergen or bullet1. It is OK. About higher swordsman classes, dragoon/doppel/murmillo/shinobi are more often seen than fencer/matador/lancer at PvE. Cleric and wizard still doing great.

Cleric compared to 2-handed class? Do you mean cleric compared to paladin and monk with two handed mace? Cleric1/2/3 best damage skill is Heal on enemy with Blessing buff. Blessing doubles heal hits. Cleric1/2/3 is magic based, paladin and monk are physical classes.

For AoE dealer I will recommend you pyro, psychokino, or elementalist as early/mid ranks.

Consider Wiz3-elementalist3-Free rank-sage2/shadow2. For free rank you may pick runecaster hidden class or sorcerer1 or another class.
Wizard3 Elementalist3 Runecaster Shadow2 challenge mode stage 5 solo video here
Wizard3 Elementalist3 Sorc1 Shadow2 cm-stage 5 solo video
Wizard3 Elementalist3 (alchemist1) Sage2 Hunting Grounds 340 here
.Some other options (AoE + more crowdcontrol) with pyro and psychokino:
Wiz3 Psychokino3 Runecaster Sage2 CM Stage 5 solo here , at Hunting Grounds 340 here , another at HuntGr340 here
Pyromancer3 Psychokino3 Sage2 Hunt Gr340 here
Pyro2 Kino3 Sorc1 Shadow2 HuntGr340 here

If you need a sage2/shadow2 farming build, try linker2-thauma3-sage2/shadow2 build. Sage2 could take wiz2 as second rank, shadow can take any rank as second rank. Scroll to bottom here to view farming build
Link3-Thaum3-sage1/shadow1 is possible too.

@ihaveangerissues it will depend on your preference. Shadow2 is stronger vs ground targets and ground boss. If you will bring your character to bosses, I will recommend shadow2. If you only have to farm, both shadow2 and link3-shadow1 are viable.

A base of wizard2+link+thaum is already sufficient to farm (~4600 magic attack at HuntGr340) video , a linker3 thauma3 featherfoot1. Shadow1 is similar, you could use shadow conjure x2 after linking + earthquake/magic missile.

On field, your character will aggro max 5 mobs, and inside hunting grounds & dungeons you may aggro 8 mobs max. Bring a pet to increase aggro targets to match 10 target joint penalty.

1 Like

Sorcerer guide soon, I hope.

Thanks a lot for the great explanationā€¦ Uhm I mean like PD3 for example, use rod/1 hand mace, hows his damage when compared to 2 handed weapon class like sage2/shadow2/nobi class?because 2 hand has higher based stats right so with trans the gap is getting bigger with 1 hand weapon.

And if u donā€™t mind, another questions is what do you think is the best 3 dps classed outside of doppel-nobi in ktos atm (based on the latest patch)? Thanks a lot :smiley:

Damage depends on high trans and high anvil on weapon + useful skill rotation. Bokor3 - paladin1/monk1 - pd3 build use 2 handed mace, sadhu3 PD3 build is one handed. For dealer magic, 2 handed is always preferred due to 5x blue gems and higher magic attack. PD3 is damage-over-time class, sage2/shadow2/shinobi are burst classes. Burst class is better with diev cooldown statue and chronomancer pass supports.

Dps class? For boss?

I seeā€¦Yes, for boss and for unique raid/challenge/new content in ktos. What do you think is the top 3 dps classes for end game content atm?Thanks :smiley:

as i said, it sounds funny on paper but only time will tell if the lack of surspell wont make it impossible to play ^^ and thanks for the link. ;D

Soā€¦ whatā€™s a good build for Alche c3?

anyone got the korean guide to muay thai unlock quest?

Pokart translated it a few posts back.
3 Likes

Hey, does rogueā€™s Capture work on the new Roost ? lol

So regarding my questions above, i have some couple of builds in minds. Would you mind giving your opinion on each build in terms of dps?which one do you think is the top 3 in terms of dps?like for end game raid/bossing and challenge/HG stuff. Thanks a lot
1.cleric2-bokor1-sadhu3-pd3
2.archer-qs3-archer2-falc3-BM
3.meta AA cleric build (kriv3-priest3-chap-inquist)
4.cleric-krivis3-monk3-inqui2 or cleric2-kriv2-monk3-inqui2 ?
5.ele3-sage2
6.ele3-shadow2
7.sw-highlander2-barb2-doppel3-shinobi

Any advice, comment, and help are greatly appreciated :smiley: Thanks a lot

Find party member with surespell, it is a party buff after patch.
@Crossheart Wizard2 - linker2 -sorc1 - alchemist3 - free rank (usually sorc2).
@Mathz I remember it does. However roost is already 20s duration and 20s cooldown, might not be worth to capture.

@bdarwongso
Hunting grounds = farm, recommend a farming character. Listed builds will be able to beat HG mob if thatā€™s your goal. No sense to go HG without looting chance equips and cards.
Challenge mode, meta AA cleric is king for stage 5+ due to attacks ignoring high mob def.
All listed builds will easily clear raid with party.
For monarch boss you need a dedicated party with dealer + supports (revive/invuln, thaumachrono, and a hackapel or murmillo to interrupt medzo diena skill). Physical dealer choice of supports is thauma chrono, and a priest diev miko taoist based support. Boss destroys magic circle, several classes will suffer a lot. Magic dealer must bring magic def break supports (bokor, linker3, runecaster). I do not recommend attack speed based class at boss unless you have good ping.
Wait for Velcovern raid release for recommended builds.

Krivis3 monk3 zealot2 I hope

1 Like

Ewwwwwkkkā€¦ Iā€™m avoiding sorce any rank as the plagueā€¦ no other options?

Recommend wiz2 surespell for alchemistic missile.
Wiz2-link3-alchemist3-free rank. Wiz2 Psychokino3 Alchemist3 - free rank. Wiz3 Ele3 Alch3 possible too, with low synergy. I have not seen other alchemist3 builds for battle after patch.
Or farmer alchemist3, such as wiz2-link2-thaum2-alchemist3 similar to this, video

You said for monarch boss i need a dedicated party with dealer & support, can you list some example of dealer builds here?thank you :smiley:

ha your right - totally forgot that o.O

Can musketeer be a contender in boss scenarios? of course without considering shinobi builds. Also does fencer got any good after shinobi patch? i heard bushins donā€™t use character buffs which can hit fencer builds

grey posted a video of a musk hitting cap damage on multi hit skills against card album boss, so i think its really good. Yes fencer against bosses is a decent dps again.

1 Like

Shinobi based build is most popular sword dealer. Archer uses turret & auto-attack builds at monarch boss (musket or bulletmarker). Cleric use the usual krivis monk zealot build for monarch boss. Wizard, prefer enchanter2 because boss destroys magic circles.

Is cannon no good being too stationary?