Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

how good are Double Chance now? and Geruvah? have they any use in pvp???

Yes they are great. If you take their attribute, you can use them on players without notarikon or gematraia. All players get a ā€˜3ā€™. On GvG war inner wall district 8 map, paladin3 barrier can shut down whole tower area. Use barrier scroll, it will apply your barrier attributes and become big too.

yep doing that double barrier thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. You can also bait cannoneer easily with barrier. They will try to use the skill to destroy magic circle on your barrier. Activate revenged 7 fold and stand near barrier

Double Chance at least deals reduced damage in PVP (i.e. not full 100% x number of times)

Same sentiments. I struggle to find any use on my bokor3 miko kabba3 other than a cheap HG farming build ā€” doesnā€™t rely on any potions and has great movement speed.
In saalus I basically just use damballah and ignore the kabbalist portion of my build, and previously, in 300 dg, I tend to solo rooms to make full use of my skills instead of being with the party. And even in challenge mode, Iā€™m basically just a sp battery while randomly casting gevurah because main dps just spams all their skills.
Iā€™ll probably just get this char to 360 and reset to idk what anymore.

If you like to keep kabba and bokor, try bokor3 > pala1 (for 2-handed mace higher attack and 5 blue gems) > pd2 > kabba1 (free sp). This is my current kabba cleric. Pd3 is stronger at AoE however hexing + effigy + black death steam spread combo already finishes most mobs.

Hexing + black death + pandemic + effigy vs ungrouped mobs.
Zombify + damballah + incinerate vs grouped mobs.

1 Like

I actually had a bokor sadhu3 pd3 build on my main cleric and I reset her to zealot since the sp cost turned me off from the whole build. I realize Zealot is as sp-hungry, or even more, but I doubted it since I wasnā€™t getting my spā€™s worth from PD3. I guess that was my own fault because I basically had 0 spr gears.

Going PD2 kabba1 just doesnā€™t seem right to me, I mean yeah you do get the free sp and some %maxHP from ein sof but you lose out on the -tick attribute on incinerate and BDS and the new incinerate attribute on pandemic. I guess the build could have worked out more for me if I had invested more on gears.

Iā€™m either going to shelf the character for now or turn it into a 2nd chap krivis inqui for low investment solo challenge mode/raid.

Another option is turning it into a shop.

I have a different cleric for Change Gender. Going pardoner isnā€™t an option since that needs major spr gear investment. We already have an amazing pardoner in varena and sheā€™s invested a masinios rod, the cloth practo pants and shoes from 330 raid, a kite moor necklace, and every week she buys 2 +45spr bracelets from exchange shop. She gives around 3.2k blessing and 2.8k sacrament. Canā€™t compete with that :tired:

I have like 7 or 8 clerics already all for different purposes. Iā€™ll just leave this one, wait a few more updates and see where the chap krivis inqui path will go. Not too sure Iā€™d ever go back to playing either Bokor3 or Kabba3 since both are pretty clunky for me.

Iā€™ve been meaning to ask btw, would you have any link to videos of a zealot soloing 330 raid? Ideally one that doesnā€™t rely solely on blind faith. I have a krivis3 monk2 zealot2 build and Iā€™d like to see if monk will actually take me far into soloing more content. Iā€™ve checked out Bright and he doesnā€™t really have any solo raid videos. Or maybe a fully-invested PD3 soloing raid? Iā€™m just obsessed with characters being able to solo content (while being good in party play) since it takes out a lot of hassle that comes with playing with random people (whenever my usual mates arenā€™t on) and sometimes I really just feel like soloing.

1 Like

Currently no videos of solo raid by clerics. Bright should be the first one to make it, however he does not need any raid drops because he is already top gear. I assure you well-geared zealot2, pd3 and medium/low-gear meta aa cleric will be able to solo the content!

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ll just wait and see if heā€™ll ever make one.

1 Like

And there is wolfy who solo raided with his druid
:smirk:

2 Likes

Agree with most of what you said.

This is also the reason why I chose to go Zealot2 for my Bokor instead of Kabbalist C3. Fanaticism at lv10 offers a 55% increase in damage and it is so much easier to use with Damballa as compared to Gevurah. It also doesnā€™t suffer from any hit count limitation nor be at the mercy of sudden lag in-between skills casts either.

Double Chanceā€™s hit area makes it really hard to do anything good with it, at the very least make it a hamaya tile area instead of Hexing lv1 style area. Did anyone try using Pandemic to spread it, does it work?

Iā€™ve been using Merkabah extensively in my build, besides the problem you highlighted (the buff cancel out each other in intersections of the wheels) , what frustrate me the most is the cast time of the skill. The skill has a delay in dealing damage, the interruptable cast time makes it even harder to use. Really hope IMC can do something about this, either remove the cast time altogether or make it cannot be interrupted while casting.

So far for party play wise, besides Ein Sof, Merkabah is the only other skill that actually has some benefits for the party. Most of the time I just lay it right smack within the kill zone (on top of the monsters) so other players can get the 10% extra damage.

The rest of the skills, same sentiments as you, has little to no value in party play at all. Unless the party is specifically built to make use of Double Chance.

I streamed my solo raid with my Kabbalist2 Inquisitor just now. Can post it up later once it is done processing. Having Ein Sof is great as it extends my survivability.

Kabbalist C2ā€™s Merkabah is a valuable skill to use to fight against the 330 raid boss. I love it when I get shielded by the chariots, except for the time when I get knocked back due to being in the intersection between the wheels.

Pls Gib 恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤ When available.

The last 2 hours of the stream can be viewed. If you are viewing the 2hr clip, navigate to 1hr 23mins. The solo raid starts from there. The whole raid run took around 25mins.

1 Like

Can anyone help me? I want to start leveling up some new characters but they are based on the changes iToS doesnā€™t get yet, soā€¦

Good new build for Musketeer3? A3>QS3>Musk3? Or Rogues? Skill distribuition?

Is Hunter3>Falconer3 at least playable now? I know how IMC messed up AI and pet system but I already have a Sapper3 and probably a QS3 with the Musk so I want to try something different. Any tips? Or general good Falc3 builds koreans are running with the changes?

we do not know when we get that patch.
and you can buy vouchers in market (as long as some people have them ofc)

When they did rebalance on specific classes affected, how many reset vouchers did those players get?

Per team, 2x Rank reset (14 days):
-if you have at least 1 linker or at least 1 falconer

Per team, 2x Skill reset (14 days):
-if you have at least 1 cataphract or 1 hoplite or 1 dragoon

Other:
-Musketeers will have their Skill + Attribute Points Reset and returned to them

Nothing for matador

1 Like