Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Kabbalist3 feature! Rod = attack from far. Also kabbalist can block Magic when wearing shield.

Staff of Kabbalah

• Increases maximum magic attack by 20% when equipping a one-handed mace or rod
  • Basic attack changes to magic force attack while equipped with a Rod

Kabbalah Garments

• Movement speed increases by 5 when equipping 4 Cloth armor items
  • Magic attack block chance increases by half that of physical attack block chance when equipping a Shield

More kabbalist attributes: here

2 Likes

Oh yeah true.

Unfortunately IMC makes build breaking things as ā€œbugā€ fixes now which doesnā€™t give a reset. (Thaum fiasco was one part of this)

Shadow 1 (quick bursts from thorn, survival from hallu), Sage 1 (portal, dimensions), Warlock 1 (dark thurge + invocation) and Feather 1 (the lifesteal skills) are all decent enough to shove into a build if needed, but sadly theyā€™re all high rank so itā€™s more likely those ranks will be needed for something else (i.e. anyone who took warlock 1 is likely to go into warlock 2/3, etc)

Yeah, Itā€™s hard to think of those classes as fillers even though they do fit many builds easily with just a single rank. They are just too high ranked and by that point we should instead be building around our main classes and not looking for useful fillers.

yeah i can see that daino canā€™t spread anymore, but how about cleric 2 priest 3 chap 1 kabba 2 inqui1? is that still good? and it works like before right? or did they totally nerf the wheel and auto attack in general.

if it still works like before , then would my stats be dex or spr?

This new class seens to be pretty awesome, unfortunally, my mains are archer and wiz(focus on this, but not in this game), waiting for the wizard tree rework (PLEASE)

@Delete rune caster, and make another one, lol

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117aaafjj.1a213a4465.11243545.1f243644516a75.1525314351.1a2a314455

Thoughts on this? (Wiz2 is for better sleep/missile because neither pyro1 nor cryo1 felt right for me)

Had Pyro1-Link2-Thaum3-Shadow2 but I feel like I need something for that short period between Shadowā€™s skill CDs, and Warlockā€™s +10% dark damage attribute and the +15-30% from Invocation would really help out with the damage.

(and if at r10 Shadowā€™s c3 is bleh I can just pick up Warlock c2 for Mastemaā€™s high damage DoT)

Btw just to be sure, does Mastema turn the stigmaā€™d enemy into Dark or Demon type exactly (or both?) just so I know which card to get.

The invocation attribute will only increase your F1 status window ā€˜Dark property damageā€™. You can get it from hats (for example hat with +80 dark property damage).

The other 10% dark attribute works on all Dark skills!

Mastema stigma does not change the enemy. It will only make the enemy take bonus damage from Holy attacks.

The ā€˜enemy changerā€™ skills in-game are Druid Carnivory (change to plant), Psychokino Raise (change to flying), Hunter snatching (change flying to Ground), Oracle Change (changes mob to another mob), Inquisitor Judgement (change to Devil), and thaumathurge swell/shrink (change enemy size).

Another confusing one is cannoneer. Cannoneer shootdown attribute does not change flying into ground, but just makes the cannonshot deal full damage vs flying. Finally taoist elevate magic tiles, will not change the enemy. Instead it will let ground-only attacks hit flying enemies.

If you do not like warlock1, another option is sorcerer1 for the summon. If farming is not your main activity, instead of wiz2-link1 you could also pick pyro2 for CC (fire pillar = 10s stun) and enchant fire.

Your build is fine too! I do not recommend reflect shield + link because the reflected damage will break the Joint Penalty.

1 Like

iTOS rank reset event will end soon. Has everyone found their preferred builds?

1 Like

Nooo, donā€™t remind me of that. I still have somany builds iā€™d like to try out :sob:

1 Like

I tried multiple summoner combinations because Sorc2 Necro3 isnā€™t my style, this is what i came up with in the end.

Wiz2 - Link2 - Sorc1 - Necro1 - Feather1 - Shadow2 full SPR https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117769gjj.13213a4a5165.11243a4a55.157585.11253475.1525314351.1a2633435563

Spending one rank on warlock1 just to get 10% dark damage isnā€™t worth it IMO, featherfoot1 has more to offer than that, free heals, hexing curse and more decay.

Why not Sorc2? Personal preference, with shoggoth instead of summon riding i have more freedom to do my own damage with shadowmancer skills (their sp cost is very high so being full SPR helps a lot) but that limits my summon choices, iā€™m using Templeshooter because i have multiple sources of the Decay debuff but i really wish we had more ranged summons.

Still looking for a Bullet Marker build, my ping sucks so iā€™m focusing on skills instead of attack speed. Please share your builds.

All class name and skills are transliterated from Thai. :smile:

You will have to invest in 2 weapons if you do not pick attack-speed Bullet.

Sapper3 -appraiser version? here
video vs Unique Raid boss

Sapper3 -rogue2 AoE version (bloody overdrive and R.I.P.)
Video at Dungeon 300 here

@x_uoxaj Are you from the Thai TOS? Yes it is!

Muay Thai Skills vs higher HP mobs:
Muay punch is nicer than monk double punch

Muay stance punch + barbarian frenzy might be the swordie auto-attack build, because Corsair dual weapon does not work properly with DEX.

2 Likes

They probably changed this. When Iā€™m standing on spirit, Dark property damage does not appear as elemental damage on F2, but I remember when I had a Warlock back in March, it did.

Now it actually increases Dark-type skill damage by 30%. I tested with Mastema. While not standing on spirit, I deal around 30k damage. While standing on spirit, Mastema deals around 40k damage. Havenā€™t tested with Shadowmancer skills, thoughā€¦

Oh thatā€™s nice! I will remember it now. @rofldat please read this

Woah, thatā€™s big then. That means warlock can increase dark damage up to +40% with both passives!

yes. i am already happy with my build preferenceā€¦ but my heart sank when someone bought 1st the mirtis card that was on the marketā€¦ huhuhuā€¦ i wanted that card for my collectionā€¦ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and it took me a full day of selling just to get to its price in the end goneā€¦ :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you sure? I just tested it with my warlock and i canā€™t even see a difference in damage with and without the Invocation: Deliver buff. Also, i can see it on F1 increasing from 69 to 89.

A while ago it also was only Dark Property Damage at stat window increase for me.
Iā€™ll test it later again

edit:
Its unchanged. Still bad attribute.

? Increase TBL view

Too bad this was fixed, Rudolph sled of doom