Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

What is the new effect?

Poata used to be card food then it got changed to 30 HP regen per star. Got a lot of mileage out of over 1000 HP regen per sec.

Dragoon3 dungeon 300 solo here

Necro3 Sorc2 farming mobs here
1011 SPR + Gorkas sorcerer test here
Sorcerer frosterlord dungeon 300 here

Meta AA cleric + paladin3inquis + enchanter2 challenge mode stage 6->7 here
Meta AA cleric solo challenge mode stage 6->7 here and here
Krivis3 Monk3 zealot2 at 340 HG here
Krivis3 bokor3 taoist2 dungeon 300 here

Meta Bulletmarker2 (qs3-arch2-rogue2) with froster lord card at HG 340 here
Falcon3 musketeer1 solo challenge mode here

2 Likes

Is A2 in a BM2 build really that much better than Appraiser (or is no one in the mood to do the quest)? You give up two decent skills (and one semi decent) for kneeling shot (rather situational) and 150 Crit. rate from Swift step (Not to mention stacking up too much Crit rate isn’t really worth it).

One obv. Synergy is Swift Step with Evasion from Rogue2 but with a non-rogue build… ehhh

Guys what are the meta builds right now in korea?
Doppel still good (build pls?)?

This build will remain as best single target if not nerfed

edit: confused on better doppel
Doppel meta would be either swhl3b1dop3shino.

or sw3hl2dop3shino

It’s all about if you want your build more Shino-focused or not… the first option is more balanced, you can still use your High3/Doppel kit as you previously did and you also have a nice burst addition with Shinobi clones+crown/moulinet.
The second build instead, you have Double Slash up for cloning too, but you lose Highlander3 and more importantly, Barb1 Cleave.
IMHO unless you have a Barb1 in your group (which usually you don’t in a 5-man scenario) first build is gonna deal more damage, you have one less clonable ability, but with Cleave everything else is gonna deal more damage (everything in your rotation is Slash).
Anyway, when the patch comes, we will see.

1 Like

Does the new Daino only work on auto attacks or can I turn Zealot skills into magic (non-block/dodgeable) skills?

Daino only affects AA…sorry man

1 Like

Why do these guys even bother leveling Divine Stigma if they never use it to get the STR&INT buff?
I’ve already watched so many videos with new Krivis builds, but a lot of them never really use Divine Stigma to get the buff effect although it now lasts for over 1 minute…

no love for c_archer_wugushi Grey?

Is it worth going WL3 and not getting scratch?

The current build of my WL is Pyro2Kino3Lock2, so no Sure Spell/Quick Cast… I thought about going Shadow1/2, but I don’t see any synergy that class could have with pyrokino.

(Maybe i could use scratch while CCing with Fire Pillar or Raise, but idk if that is optimal)

I think it’s still worth getting scratch, as you said you have Fire Pillar and Raise. You should also be able to use it on bosses or when dealing with mobs that aren’t aggresive

1 Like

I have question ice rune affect the ice skills from the frosterlord summon?

Summons cannot be buffed in general, also froster lord skills are “melee” element, not ice element even though their animation is so cool.

Zealot’s DoTs (Fanatic Illusion and Immolation) are physical “melee” lightning/fire attacks. Kagura dance’s additional attack will trigger off these 2 skills. Kagura dance’s extra hit procs Blind Faith too.

Kagura Dance’s double dip into elemental damage/blessing is also in the current R8 patch. Will be good to know since a number of R9 skills now gives elemental damage. (Aukuras, Immolation)

3 Likes

Matador & Musketeer balance is here!

Matador
New attributes:

• Picador (C1): increased rapier-related skill damage against enemies targeting your character
  • Banderillero (C2): another skill damage boost against enemies targeting your character (???).

Skills and attributes:

• Muleta (C1): damage is completely nullified + crit chance buff upon a successful counterattack, parrying stance can be hold for longer and CD/SP cost is changed
  • Paena (C1): now deals bonus damage against large enemies
  • Paena: Risk Taking (C1): now works with shields, but you won’t be able to use Shield Guard if this attribute is activated
  • Paso Doble (C2): iframe during skill animation (like some Fencer skills)
  • (New) Paso Doble: Remove Knockdown
  • Back Slide (Matador C2): 100% dodge chance during skill animation

Musketeer
Changes:

• Butt stroke, Bayonetta Thrust and their attributes removed. Butt stroke is added as Rifle’s secondary attack (C button).
  • Snipe: now it’s a Musketeer C2 skill. Delay after using this skill is reduced and its attributes’ circle reqs are readjusted.
  • Covering Fire: doesn’t need to be charged anymore!
  • Volleyfire: now has 2 overheats.
  • Sniper’s Serenity: Musketeer-chan can now move but with overencumbered speed

New skills and attributes:

• Safety Clearance (C1): your character takes a step back when using the secondary attack
  • Grooving Muzzle (C1): increases your accuracy, your attacks will ignore a portion of your targets’ defense and has a chance to increase your crit chance (?)
  • Prime & Load (C3): resets the cooldown of the last Musketeer skill used. Prime & Load CD varies according to what skill is refreshed.
  • Prime & Load: High Speed Loading: reduces P&L CD per attribute level.

Rifles:
All rifles min/max attack are slightly buffed.

Next rebalance/rework: Wizard tree.

15 Likes

When speaking off doppel on depend out burst on swordsmanC3 HighlanderC2/C3 shinobi and doppel , anyone tried SwordsmanC1HighlanderC2BarbarianC3DoppelC3 ? Still looking towards the debuff for doppel dmg instead of shibobi =)

Which rank9 archer classes would be best for bossing/pvp? Thinking of resetting one of my archers to a single target build, possibly balanced for bossing and pvp capability. I realize this is very non-meta, as in more of a “fun” build.

I’ve heard of cannoneer being good for pvp, but how about the others? Could Mergen2/BM2/Hacka2/Musket3 have potential for pvp in rank9?

No more archer rebalances? O_o

What happen with the underussed classes :scream:

I don’t like this change

"Musketer: Butt stroke, Bayonetta Thrust and their attributes removed. Butt stroke is added as Rifle’s secondary attack (C button). "

I use crossbow+shield in PVP and musket only with autoweapon swap, with this change I can’t use the “Safety Clearance” attribute without change weapon manually :rage: