Tree of Savior Forum

Krivis3 lightning wizard build help?

To be honest, I’m a new-ish player and have never done ET, even if I’ve made a few characters. Maybe I shouldn’t even think about ET before I join a guild, what do I know. Is there a good thread on this forum for newbie ET help?

The point was to be more of a hybrid support, rather than the full dps builds with sadhu3 I see, and I wonder how they are treated in pve.

I already picked Miko-Paladin for filler. Maybe I should make another cleric with Priest3 for parties which need res/revive? I mostly went for Krivis since it’s my favorite cleric class.

There is a video guide here: [Guide] Earth Tower (ET) video guides - Journey to the Top

Just bring another cleric with priest2 (revive & resurrect) if you are worried about deaths.

1 Like

C1>Krivis3>Paladin3>Taoist2

Sounds like my type of build. But I wonder only going cleric 1 seems like a bad idea.

how about

C2>Krivis2>Paladin3>Taoist2

Would you lose too much damage only going Krivis 2?

and why u want paladin so bad? if u want pala only for 2h weapon just pic only c1 still we dont know how pala will work with new daino :slight_smile:

It was was the resistance debuff plus the barrier.

2h would be physical. I was thinking more like a lightning caster. If C2 is too important the maybe losing Kriv 3 might be the trade off.

i prefer tao for krivis :slight_smile: but its your choice :smiley:

C1>Krivis3>Paladin3>Taoist2

I does end with Tao.

My dilemma is the the

C1>Kriv 3>Pally3>Tao or

C2>Kriv2>Pally3>Tao

It’s best to pick only circles that synergize with each other.

I personally would make 2 characters for that… one that is Paladin c3 > Zealot c2 (Blind Faith healbomb) / Inqui c2 (Judgement > TU)… and the krivis c3 exclusively for taoist c2 with cleric c2… I suffer a lot when playing c1, no heal bomb, no fade, no divine might, not being able to heal well, “unusable” safety zone… You just miss way too much utility by not going cleric c2…

Going kriv2 for taoist 2 seems like a waste too… since you lost a significant amount of zaibas damage … it just seems not optimal enough for me…

Resist Elements and Tri-Disaster Charm synergize with each other by adding more property resist and boosting the damage of the charm when you explode it.

Aukuras and Restoration Aura pair well together to provide passive regen.

You can either build a Paladin defensively or offensively, and Taoist pairs well with the paladin’s defensive options.

I would recommend Kriv3 Pally3, so you can maximize your Zaibas damage and offer meltsis to the group.

I think the game lacks fire/lightning/ice property damage… For example, the only property i can think of when fighting WB is mirtis’s Lightning. The others are pretty much non-elemental / dark (?). Tri disaster charm also kinda binds you in a spot… which is bad since we can just avoid damage by running elsewhere. So, even though the synergy seems good on paper, it is not so useful in practice.

If you mean by passive regen is the one that ticks every 20 seconds, then that is not a good one… unless ofc you intend to go out of your way buying squire food. Other than that, as a cleric branch, we rely almost 100% on our active heals than the said HP recovery stat. Aukuras new HoT seems good, but I think it’s been tested by Nekorin and said that Aukuras’ new HoT (either due to bug or not) isnt affected by the HP recovery stat added by Restoration aura. (It is affected by Kabb’s Ein Sof : Stacked Healing attr. though).

I’ve been following those tests. The most frustrating part is that until IMC says anything, we don’t know what is and isn’t intended. I’m still holding out that HP recovery will affect it (my poata cards in hand). Even with the poata cards I’m looking at:

• ~50 HPS in combat
  • ~100 HPS sitting
  • ~500 HPS with bonfire

It’s not even that strong compared to 1000 HPS I get in combat now.

Anyway, @Nalu1 I don’t know what circle is gonna be required, but they added an attribute to auto cast [zaibas] when you cast [storm calling]. You should look into that if you wanna continue with the lightning build.