Tree of Savior Forum

Krivis3 lightning wizard build help?

I’m currently opting for 2 builds with Krivis-Taoist, one autoattacker with Krivis3>Paladin3>Taoist and one caster with Krivis3>Bokor3>Taoist.
The Paladin build would be CON/DEX rest INT (basically 200 DEX,150 CON, rest INT), the Bokor INT/SPR rest CON (basically 200 SPR, 170 INT, rest CON).

Builds are Paladin
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#411333bbb.1a2a345561.1f354f5a.152f3d426575

and Bokor

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#411333444.1a2a345561.1f354f5a.172f44617785951o1

gotta see how well those two fare, but I doubt that any of them would perform badly at Rank 9.

I’m not really sure what you mean by “main healing” but would you say skipping daino is worth aukuras15 then?

I should be done with the Miko quest soon so it would be a shame to stop now, but I could still change my path of course, just that I’ve already picked Cleric2-Krivis3, like I said before.

Couldn’t I do something similar with aukuras + invisibility talisman too? I don’t fully understand the mechanics behind when you start and stop regen sp/hp though.

Main healing is the difference between “you just so happen to be able to heal” vs “people rely on you to heal”. This is mainly from the [daino] rework. You only really need [aukuras] lv 6 for 100% uptime and only need lv1 for super regen. Since you’re already at cleric2, it doesn’t really concern you anymore.

Regen is always “on”. By default all of us regen every 20 sec. You can use lv15 [aukuras] to regen every 5 sec or you can use squire food and [aukuras] to regen every 1 sec.

BTW for your filler you can chose paladin for the 2H mace. Just something to think about.

The new aukuras looks more useful than the new daino atleast, especially if post-rework daino won’t work on allies.

As for Paladin, I’m not particularly interested in 2H-mace and smite, since I’d prefer to focus on INT, but I can see how the other 3 skills could be useful.

Well 2H mace supposedly has a higher base atk/matk and there aren’t really any good offensive off-hands for casters. It also fixes the “gem issue” in that there are no good caster off-hand gems while 2H maces can have 5 slots.

If you’re going high INT, [restoration aura] doubles the INT portion of [heal]. [resist elements] comes with a small mdef debuff

Now that you mention it. I haven’t looked into two-handed maces that much since they more often give STR instead of INT like wands/1-handed maces, but that does seem to be an option for getting more matk as a cleric, since you can’t use a staff as cleric.

The synergy with Restoration and Resist Elements look good too. Good one, could actually go for that instead of Diev, even if the cd reduction statue is really good.

EDIT: Well, I’m Miko (or Kannushi) now, and probably going Pala1 for the weapon and synergy. Thanks everyone!

:slight_smile: I play as cle2 krivis2 sadhu3 taoist… plan to taoist2
it’s good dps… skill rotation is enough

I’d keep one handed maces since new shields have 3 slots (6 total slots versus 5 from 2 handed maces and you get the nice Block “bonus”).

If you’re talking about higher content, you better give up on blocking things, the monsters will penetrate your block easily unless you have lots of CON and high stared blue gems in your shield + the right stats on top of it (i.e. block+CON).
While block seems pretty nice in PVE normally, it gets totally useless fast if you advance into ET.

The current monsters in ET can negate most of your block rate with their level and high DEX.
To overcome the block penetration of the level 330 monsters in ET, you need at least more than 141 block, which is the equivalent of ~90 CON.
However, the highest block penetration goes well above this, you’d have to bring more than 190 block to the table to even have a slight chance on blocking them(which is equivalent to over 150 CON).
Imo evasion is a much more reliable stat for Krivis because of Aukuras which decreases the enemies accuracy by a lot.
Without any investment into DEX,thanks to level 15+ Aukuras you have at least a 10% chance to evade an attack, which can be raised easily to over 25% (you just need an Archer with Swift Step, A Chronomacer with Haste or an Oracle with Forecast in your party).

Well, it’s 2 matk gems vs 3 block gems.

I just noticed that the 2H-maces from HG may not be in the game, so I guess I can’t go for them right now…

They are, but for some reason are hard to find complete on the market… try searching for the recipe.

I mean the ones from hunting ground cubes, mentioned in this thread: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/2handed-maces-from-hg-cubes/371355

Oh, my bad… i’ve seem some recipes on the market, but yeah, the hg are the ones that drop as undentified, right? My mistake. Sorry

Two things:

1. read the word “bonus”;
  2. ET is not major game content (this “krivis 3, lightining wizard” build is not, as of now, a ET build).

I just wanted to state that the block in the shield might or might not be a reason to go for the shield.
For me, the main reason would be the CON bonus of Lionhead/Emengard Shield paired with the mdef boost.
But, at the same time, it’s not bad to have a twohanded mace, especially since you get higher base stat boni on it and more slots compared to weapon&shield.
The shield also has no use for magic-based builds in term of slots that provide you with magic attack.

I think I’ll try it at the new cap on my PalaKrivis to see if it works better than going shield, while keeping a shield for the switch just in case.

1 Like

Well that’s a shame if Krivis3 builds are unusable for et. Guess I’ll have to wait and see if Krivis is better post-rework and keep this character for saalus for now

Why? Krivis3 is pretty good for ET. You bring Aukuras and Divine Stigma as support and pretty solid damage with Zaibas+Storm Calling.

I overreacted there, but I wondered if I missed some really important circle for ET

If you want to be a DPS cleric to run ET, then make sure your team has another cleric that can at least resurrect.

If you plan on being the only cleric on your team, then you could go priest 2 for that empty circle. or Priest 1> Miko. Very simple. ET is quite easy if your team is heavily geared.