Tree of Savior Forum

Krivis3 lightning wizard build help?

Thinking of going the old Kriv3-Taoist build, since the Krivis rework looks pretty good, and I’ve always found the two classes really fun. I know Zaibas is still kind of weak, but it was mostly the bugs that made me quit Krivis after the big patch before.

The build would be Cleric2-Krivis3-X-Taoist, I’m just wondering, what are good ideas for X?
I’ve seen Valkorias build on tosbase suggesting Druid2, is that best, or what could the alternatives be?
Also, for skill allocations, how many points are usually needed for current Daino? How useful is the Aukuras accuracy debuff?

Thinking in the future, maybe a C1>Krivis3>Paladin3>Taoist2 would be a good bet(or maybe Zealot instead Tao2, idk, I am excited for the new builds possibilities).
I am curious about testing C1>Krivis3>Sadhu3>Tao, sadly I don’t have more character slots and no rank reset events so far :c
Would be nice if you tell what your plan to do with the build, pvp, pve, both, bossing, aoe, burst, sustained dmg, support etc etc
Since you are going with Cleric2, I guess these are good options for the 2 ranks empty:
Priest1>Priest2, great support ranks and usefull in both pvp and pve, these 2 ranks is good in almost all builds and have a lot to offer.
Oracle>Miko, even though Oracle is getting some nerfs to durations it is still a good support and Miko is still decent, but this may work better in PvP enviroments than PvE.

Of course there are other options to go, thats depend mostly on you preferences…
Cleric 3 for Heal Bombs, Diev1 for CD reduce…
Or even other specific ranks for specific things

I don’t think that Druid2 fits well this build, I personally think that the best of Druid is in C3, I have two DruidsC3 and it’s not that impressive. But may do decent job in PvE.

I didn’t tested the acc debuff of Aukuras, never payed attention to this tbh…
Daino 5 is fine, unless you plan to do GvG in the future and you are the only Krivis C3 in your guild, but they will change the Daino effect/buff limitations in the near future so I don’t think is necessary to add more pts.

I’m running C1, Kirv 3, Pala 1, Druid 3 and love it so far. It’s a lycanthropy build and I usually can top damage on instances as long as someone’s weapon isn’t literally twice as strong as mine.

Iltiswort cards were a huge buff because its 30% additional damage with 100% uptime against any non-flying monster (if they aren’t already plant).

I’m expecting Zaibas to get another huge buff with the bonus damage during Divine Stigma, but already it’s pretty strong and casting it as Lycan/near Henge gives it an extra ~30% damage buff in addition to the cards. Unless Zealot is godly, I plan on going Taoist for rank 9 for even more Zaibas damage.

I haven’t and haven’t found anyone who tested out how much resists add to the damage of tri-disaster charm, but if it is a decent amount, you also get that buff from Resist Elements as a Pala. I went Pala for 0s HP regen and equip 2H blunt.

Not that owls are great anymore, but you could go deiv 2 for CD reduction. There’s also deiv1-cleric3 or deiv1-miko.

I have a Cleric2-Krivis3-Miko-PD1-Taoist. Really solid performance I’d say.

Miko - Hamaya is quite powerful, Kagura Dance makes for a nice melee buff combo with Storm Calling, and Gohei for a quick rank1 dispeller.

PD1 - Healing Factor for survibability, Incinerate for more damage, Bloodletting is a powerful anti-debuff.

I’m not a fan of Druid2 because Carnivory doesn’t hit air (although from the Zealot and Taoist C2 teaser we can see Heal hitting air units under a certain charm, that might be a thing).

IMO, Daino should at LEAST be lv10, even better at lv15. Mine is lv11. I only have 1 point in Aukuras just to act as a mini Swash Buckling, and as it stands I don’t have points to spare for more levels in it right now. I’ll definitely reconsider when the Krivis patch hits, but right now I’d rather max Divine Stigma for more pAtk and mAtk rather than gamble on an accuracy debuff.

EDIT: So tos.neet doesn’t say anything about the scaling of the accuracy debuff. So idk about that. But with my current Aukuras I have to say that I don’t feel particularly “evasive” when it’s up.

Druid2 or Miko & whatever (Cleric C3, PD, Oracle etc). Personally I like Druid2 because Carnivory is fairly good damage and Sterea Trofh is a really good defensive spell that prevents knock-backs and such, also 100% up-time safety zone with frog transform is pretty legit.

I haven’t played it myself but Ive seen a few Krivis3>Sadhu3>Taoists do some pretty ridiculous damage too.

Thanks for all the replies!
The plan was to be something of a support/aoe dmg hybrid, mainly pve. I put Cleric2 as required because I just assumed it’s a must-have circle. The only circles I really want are Kriv3 and Taoist.
Druid2 does sound fun for being a hybrid option, even if I miss out on Druid3.

But Miko/PD sounds fun for the same reason, I’d just have to do the quest and gender-switch, since I was planning on using a rank reset on a cleric I don’t like.
As for the Miko quest, what part of the advancement do I need to be female to do?

afaik, doing the prequest (gathering the 7 spirits for the gohei) doesn’t require you to be a female. But to be able to select Miko as your next class during advancement, you must be female. You can gender switch again after you finish the advancement quest.

Nice, thanks! I’ll try for it right now then.

imo miko for sweeping and hamaya and diev for 20%cd reduction, have same build and love it :slight_smile:

Safety frog got (is getting?) nerfed. The cd on it will be 20s (up from 5s).

Anyway c1-kr3-deiv1-dru2-tao1 could work. You lose cleric2 but the new [aukuras] should be able to fill in for that. Deiv gives you 20% CDR and 20% plant damage. Druid gives you another invul and being able to turn all non flying into plants (taking advantage of 20% plant damage from deiv). You can also take advantage of the transform passive. Large insect for example gives 75% MHP and 40% def/mdef (if you want to take advantage of [aukuras] you can go large plant for 75% MHP and 50% HP/SP recovery).

Well right now I’m Cleric2-Kriv3 and looking for the Manahas spirit, which I assume has no requirement to find as long as I have the Gohei.
After Miko I’m not sure if Diev1 or Cleric3 or PD1 is best, but PD seems fun for more aoe dmg and bloodletting.

Don’t substitute Aukuras for Heal.

EDIT: Ok I just looked up the numbers. It should work if it works the same way as Healing Factor if it’s lv15. Does it though?

i was pd before respec and imo diev is better, pd heal i never used and incineration 5 is weak :stuck_out_tongue: 20% cd reduction is a way better, u have faster heal/cure/ziabas/storm etc :slight_smile:

btw imo going cleric c2 is really nice option cuz heal damage is really NICE and cure 10 damage is nice too for full int cler :slight_smile:

I’m thinking about it, the cd reduction does seem really good.
Now if only the spirit would appear…

Goodluck. Manahas is always the most annoying one for me

You also get practically free teleports with Diev1

Lv 15 brings your regen timer down to 5sec. Considering [aukuras] is getting its cd reduced to 30s with the attribute, that’s pretty decent. You can make it as potent as [healing] factor if you want. You have to work for it though since it requires squire food. Here is what it looks like when you pull it off.

I doubt he is “main healing” anyway on a “lightning build”. He can always trade deiv1 for cleric2 if he wants more heals.

If it still works that way then I’d say it’s pretty decent couple with invul from druid. Just got to have teammates not dumb enough to go outside of the grass.

Still, Cleric 2 should be mandatory. All top DPS Cleric builds have at least lv10 Heal (save for one on the list which trades Priest3 for Cleric2 on an STR/DEX build. why though). It’s not about being “main healing” but more of being a much more valuable teammate that keeps everyone alive while still doing very substantial damage regardless of the situation.

It still works this way. It got a lot more powerful too with poata cards giving 900 HP regen. With your own regen you can get over 1k HP per sec even without CON investments.

I’m already working to rebuilding my scribe from c1-priest3-pardoner1-krivis1-pd2 to c1-krivis2-paladin3-pardoner1-x-x when r9 comes out. The x could be krivis3-krivis master or something. The build goes up to 1600+ HP per sec before CON.

yep HEAL imo is too op to pick only cleric c1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and diev will giev sp regen statue too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: