Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Yes, I know that thread but it is “dead”… :cold_sweat:
I’m waiting for new informations about Plague Doctor in this thread… :mask:

What is that? Tree of Savior Z?

Got question related to Alchemist, as far I know you now can request them for awakening. now i am curiously is that also where you pay them before awakening open? not sure if there already answers to that.

I tested it today. There’s no way to pay. I’ll buy a random item from my friend on market later.
Also, item awakening now gives random properties with random values. Forget +180 holy Spiked Crossbow ;-;

1 Like

Luna, so you mean it could be anything when u item awake an item or for example spiked crossbow could give 1 to 180 holy damage awakened?

Awakening bonus is completely random now. HERE is a spreadsheet with the possible values.

4 Likes

Thank for answers! that what bothers me… >.<

Thanks for this table. I didn’t know the details.

@topic/alchemists:
My friend have a problem of the character stopping to craft potions after some time. Someone said to me that it’s because of internet connection lagging and it makes the crafting process to stop. Is this true? Is there a way for her to afk-craft potions? xD

How could I tell which grade an item has again?
Or to be precise what is Purple and what is Red because both are pretty hard to find overall.

Item grade is related with rarity: grade 1 = white, grade 2 = blue, grade 3 = purple and grade 4 = orange.

2 Likes

Anyone who Awakened a Servant Rod prior to the change just caught a lucky break with that +102 INT. Don’t think I’m gonna break my neck farming Purple/Orange weapons just to break my bank trying to get them a maximum of +16 INT.

2 Likes

So if I awaken a chain boots now there’s a chance I get something stupid like +5 defense instead of that huge int bonus? lol

Thats correct. Alchemists are ‘true’ crafters now.

Might as well wake up the item with a bucket of water or a slap in the face and save the 5 skill points.

1 Like

14 Likes

really KTos need some stuff to stop the bots

Yay! Monday again, let’s see what will happen this week…or just another week of boredom… :sweat:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Anyone has any idea what this login error is?

It says that there is something wrong so u need to try it again later

1 Like