Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

The Chaplain class is now available in the Skill Simulator: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/

I also added the english name and skill level values for the new skills:

7 Likes

Throwing Spear CD removed! Hellzzz yeah boy! Spears will be flying fo shoo… zooom.

Add this with bind attribute and my fellow c3 hoplites got a hella awesome 7 sec cc. Though it disappears when u pick the spear up. Good shyt though.

By the way, has anyone tried the using unmountable skills whilst mounted?

It’s Back!! xD

/20 chara

3 Likes

i think it will look like a holy fire pillar / agony pole, from the description _

Recent Confirmed bugs

• Items Purchased from the market
  1. Doppelsoeldner’s Double Pay Earn not applying on Skill lv 1 ( It works on lvl 2+ )
  2. Cleric’s Divine Might doesn’t apply to ‘Fade’
  3. Bokor zombie strength not being affected by Bokor’s INT
  4. Friendly duels with sadhu that uses posession, bound debuff doesn’t disappear
  5. Information from Oracle is wrong.
  6. Cancelling charge skills causes max skill lv to be activated
  7. Marketplace items can be recieved without problems ( The Tokens can’t be bought via marketplace atm since they don’t end up paying out to the collection bit )

I’m not 100% sure but I guess this is the Chaplain Quest:

4 Likes

thanks for this!

The 160 dungeon has a lot of bosses in it, the fact that the boss HP got nerfed by almost half probably will make it much faster to run too. The basic mob exp was actually pretty good before but you spent too much time on the boss encounters. Now it should be a fair bit better.

Also, looking into it, the way the hidden jobs work is there’s a secret quest involved in unlocking it. If you’ve completed all the requirements, the job should appear on the list of classes that you can change to when you open the advancement screen. …I think. So even if that quest is the chaplain’s job change quest, the hidden quest required to unlock it are likely separate and unrelated.

2 Likes

Just posting to say that the Peltasta Master costume seems to be one of the biggest additions so far. lol
(click in the warning at ur own risk! slightly NSFW :warning: )

9 Likes

Haha i wonder what could it be! wink wink

1 Like

Best costume next to Peltasta class costume ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its the BIG assets… :eyes:
No wonder fanboys loves it :heart:

May I ask that is Chaplain officially released? I can not find any patch note or announcement mentioning this class. Or is it just that some data of Chaplain are added into the client?

@tomgo32000
Patch notes with the info u seek were posted a few dozen posts above. In any case, tis right HERE.

2 Likes

Officially released? No, there’s been no official mention from IMC that the class is in. However, it is listed as a hidden class and similarly to Shinobi (which is available), there was no mention of when it was available (outside of it being shown in the trailer).

The class’ skill data, job change quest and job data has been added though. It’s also been listed as a Hidden Class. This is similar to when Shinobi was added. :wink:

5 Likes

Has anyone gotten around clear translations of the skills?
I can orta make out what they do but tricks can only get one so far compared to actually knowing the lenguage.

They are already translated (most of it) on TOS Base.

I checked that page literally three or five minutes ago geez.

How to claim this? still error…