Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

at 7th of january there will be an event starting at kTOS with daily login rewards, nothing’s gonna expire! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the info guys :smiley:
Feel much better now!

for krOBT, where do you guys grind between 150-175? demon prison 2f mobs spawn rate and spawn frequency changed lesser like 3x-4x… now… this is the place i am stuck @@"

That’s tough man… how about change channel frequently? and btw what level did you use your level 3XP card? i’m level 65 now and i got 330+.

Help me…

@fikz_liang Use the scroll on a Lv1-10 Character , you can go to beginner area and search.

ok… thank you…

I got a screenshot from a crash:

Happened while I was grinding.

I’m stuck on this patch, I don’t why it cannot go over 40%. I’ve tried to delete the file and re-start the download, but it still stuck at 40%. Can anyone upload the file for me, or just help me to solve this problem?

The downloadrates for the gamefiles etc. are slow… very slow.
Did you just install the launcher from scratch and did you already just let the launcher work for some time? I remember that I had to be very patient regarding some updates.

I was w8ing for almost 40 minutes, so I tried to download the file again (15 minutes later… for my surprise, 40%).

Oh, thought this was just the screen turning White/unresponsive and then straight closing. If you’re running on Windows 10, the only suggestion I could give for that is going to this folder: “C:\Nexon\TreeOfSavior\release”, right-clicking “Client_tos.exe” and choosing ‘Properties’, going to the [Compatibility] tab, and enabling the Compatibility mode for Windows 7.

If you’re not on Windows 10, then after doing the recent client update if your Client_tos.exe file isn’t “9,554 KB” in size, then replace that one with this one: https://mega.nz/#!Gt01BbZZ!KeZm-u46kuUs5P47_8GCr2txv6f6XjNX6UY4M5FlKQk

After doing either of those, add the Client_tos.exe file to your Anti-Virus’ exceptions list (Assuming you have one).

I don’t have any other suggestions besides those, since this didn’t start for you until a few days ago. Gomen. :<

2 Likes

It is 9,554 kb. I’ll try the Compatibility setting if/when it crashes again. Thanks!

Note: This crash only appears after some time when get screen goes white (with transparency - not responding) and I wait for maybe 1 minute or more.

Here: https://mega.nz/#!2hE0SSba!ThhsfsBKDcf62zhswllv-1zV5_vqc3G7qOQloW4Zm-s
Put that in this folder: C:\Nexon\TreeOfSavior\patch

2 Likes

anyone playing it? i’m almost level 50 now and i need someone to play with me in the dungeon lol

oh. so its ok to post such file-sharing links here, good to know, didn’t want to risk a forum rule violation or smth. :^)

I think there’s people here that are in your level range that might be able to go dg 50 with you :wink:

There are communities you can join and share stuff like that. : 3

Another ban wave for bots today

Ausrine - 474 Accounts Suspended
Zemyna - 338 Accounts Suspended
Laima - 136 Accounts Suspended
Vakarine - 139 Accounts Suspended
Gabija - 200 Accounts Suspended

7 Likes

Ouch, that got to hurt.