Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Praise the Commander Load. Sacrifice your builds to the void.

Apparently you can’t log on a channel with no one on it -> CommanderLoadFail

how did you know???

Please Imc PLEASE fix channels Please :cry:

Do you guys see the problem in this picture if not i got you

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah at some point today there was a DC for half of us and we got kicked out - half the channels broke for some reason. At the moment don’t enter any maps that you think are going to have 0 channels open (ie. some level 100+ maps) and only enter channels which have more than 1 dot.

Continuing the discussion from Known Issues - UPDATED (April 2nd):

CommanderLoadFail Error

Klaipedia Server

Team Name: Kami-sama
Character Name: Mizu

My character is stuck in Pilgrim Path there is only 2 channels both of them are not working o.o

CommanderLoadFail for my lvl 75 character on a map by the masoleum, there is only 1 channel and I can’t connect at all to play my character.

same here , 1 channel gg

To anyone who’s not kicked out of the game yet… or who is interested, there is a thread for Klai where people are posting broken maps
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-commander-load-failed-zones-klaipeda

(Though I don’t think OP is updating his post anymore.)

dude your high fix the damn game its been 2 days and I still can’t log into it I paid the money you took the cash and I can’t play.
You can’t change channels to log in when there is only 1 or 2 channels your solution is s**t bandaids don’t help when the arm or leg got chopped off.

2 Likes

same exact place. ^^

1 Like

Please fix the CommanderLoaderFail issue. Currently trapped in the Pyro Master’s house when doing advancement. There are only 2 channels and all of them have that issue so I am trapped there and cannot play anymore.

1 Like

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

I have the same problem. I only get 2 channels, i cant log to the game, when try to log said: CommanderLoadFail. I try to create a new character, and works without a problem but i want to play with my old character!
Please give me support as soon as possible!

CommanderLoadFail Error
Server: Klaipedia
Team Name: Galgo
Character Name: Eternauta
Zone: Tenet Garden
Last Login time aprox: 15:00 hs (server hour)
Starting City: Klaipedia

1 Like

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

I have the same problem. I only get 2 channels, i cant log to the game, when try to log said: CommanderLoadFail. I try to create a new character, and works without a problem but i want to play with my old character!
Please give me support as soon as possible!

CommanderLoadFail Error
Server: Klaipedia
Team Name: Galgo
Character Name: Eternauta
Zone: Tenet Garden
Last Login time aprox: 15:00 hs (server hour)
Starting City: Klaipedia

1 Like

I exchange channel and I disconnect and now not log in anymore . commanderloadfail .

1 Like

Fix The Commander LoadFail issue please i cant log in to any of the servers its been 6 hours tryin to log in… i want to play so bad!!!

3 Likes

well… i lost all my day of playing… thx for the best weekend, GG

any news?

1 Like

Welp. 13 hours of not being able to log in and got 3$ worth of xp tomes. Totally worth it. Maybe in another 13 hours I can get another 3 XP tomes. OHHH I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!

3 Likes

Mullers Passage also only has 1 channel and got my character doing the CommanderLoadFail dance.