Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Yeah at some point today there was a DC for half of us and we got kicked out - half the channels broke for some reason. At the moment don’t enter any maps that you think are going to have 0 channels open (ie. some level 100+ maps) and only enter channels which have more than 1 dot.

Continuing the discussion from Known Issues - UPDATED (April 2nd):

CommanderLoadFail Error

Klaipedia Server

Team Name: Kami-sama
Character Name: Mizu

My character is stuck in Pilgrim Path there is only 2 channels both of them are not working o.o

CommanderLoadFail for my lvl 75 character on a map by the masoleum, there is only 1 channel and I can’t connect at all to play my character.

same here , 1 channel gg

To anyone who’s not kicked out of the game yet… or who is interested, there is a thread for Klai where people are posting broken maps
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-commander-load-failed-zones-klaipeda

(Though I don’t think OP is updating his post anymore.)

dude your high fix the damn game its been 2 days and I still can’t log into it I paid the money you took the cash and I can’t play.
You can’t change channels to log in when there is only 1 or 2 channels your solution is s**t bandaids don’t help when the arm or leg got chopped off.

2 Likes

same exact place. ^^

1 Like

Please fix the CommanderLoaderFail issue. Currently trapped in the Pyro Master’s house when doing advancement. There are only 2 channels and all of them have that issue so I am trapped there and cannot play anymore.

1 Like

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

I have the same problem. I only get 2 channels, i cant log to the game, when try to log said: CommanderLoadFail. I try to create a new character, and works without a problem but i want to play with my old character!
Please give me support as soon as possible!

CommanderLoadFail Error
Server: Klaipedia
Team Name: Galgo
Character Name: Eternauta
Zone: Tenet Garden
Last Login time aprox: 15:00 hs (server hour)
Starting City: Klaipedia

1 Like

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

I have the same problem. I only get 2 channels, i cant log to the game, when try to log said: CommanderLoadFail. I try to create a new character, and works without a problem but i want to play with my old character!
Please give me support as soon as possible!

CommanderLoadFail Error
Team Name: Galgo
Character Name: Eternauta
Zone: Tenet Garden
Last Login time aprox: 15:00 hs (server hour)

1 Like

I exchange channel and I disconnect and now not log in anymore . commanderloadfail .

1 Like

Fix The Commander LoadFail issue please i cant log in to any of the servers its been 6 hours tryin to log in… i want to play so bad!!!

3 Likes

well… i lost all my day of playing… thx for the best weekend, GG

any news?

1 Like

Welp. 13 hours of not being able to log in and got 3$ worth of xp tomes. Totally worth it. Maybe in another 13 hours I can get another 3 XP tomes. OHHH I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!

3 Likes

Mullers Passage also only has 1 channel and got my character doing the CommanderLoadFail dance.

shouldn’t they give drop rate bonus to those compensation items as well? experience isn’t the only one lost during these unreasonable downtimes

Lots of channels/maps not working, check here:

3 Likes

The strange thing is that when I entered the map Galeed Plateau I took DC , however managed to connect and the same happened when I entered the Fasika Plateau , but when I go into Manahas I took DC and now is appearing commanderloadfail .

@STAFF_Shawn My character is stuck in Pilgrim Path and it only has 2 channels and both channels have the Command Error thing. Is it possible you remove it from the spot? I can’t even play on my character anymore. Character: Merlin Family: Mayfair

CommanderLoadFail Error
Team Name: Xero
Character Name: Luon
Zone: I believe the Myrkiti Farm (I remember it starting with a M that I crashed in…)
Last Login time aprox: 1:30PM PST (4:30PM EDT)