Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

go sleep there is not aNY restart or maintenence until tomorrow :smiley:

@staff_john Any Gm looking for this issue again ?

what happens tomorow?

How about when you are stuck in a map with only two bugged channels?

Well, it’s 6:17 AM in korea right now (monday), we should have a maintenance in the next few hours.

Having the same issue, stuck in a limbo for over 4 hours now, with only 2 channels that won’t work

CommanderLoadFail Error

Server: Klaipedia
Team Name: Boudoux
Character Name: Boudoux
Zone: Topes Fortress 1F

Not to mention that the information given was false. You have to go to a channel with more dots on it (indicating population). Because the ones with single dots always give the Load Fail message. Which is weird because this wasn’t the case at all for me yesterday. Swapped channels just fine until whatever changed and is occurring today.

pyromancer master’s lab …

Praise the Commander Load. Sacrifice your builds to the void.

Apparently you can’t log on a channel with no one on it -> CommanderLoadFail

how did you know???

Please Imc PLEASE fix channels Please :cry:

Do you guys see the problem in this picture if not i got you

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah at some point today there was a DC for half of us and we got kicked out - half the channels broke for some reason. At the moment don’t enter any maps that you think are going to have 0 channels open (ie. some level 100+ maps) and only enter channels which have more than 1 dot.

Continuing the discussion from Known Issues - UPDATED (April 2nd):

CommanderLoadFail Error

Klaipedia Server

Team Name: Kami-sama
Character Name: Mizu

My character is stuck in Pilgrim Path there is only 2 channels both of them are not working o.o

CommanderLoadFail for my lvl 75 character on a map by the masoleum, there is only 1 channel and I can’t connect at all to play my character.

same here , 1 channel gg

To anyone who’s not kicked out of the game yet… or who is interested, there is a thread for Klai where people are posting broken maps
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-commander-load-failed-zones-klaipeda

(Though I don’t think OP is updating his post anymore.)

dude your high fix the damn game its been 2 days and I still can’t log into it I paid the money you took the cash and I can’t play.
You can’t change channels to log in when there is only 1 or 2 channels your solution is s**t bandaids don’t help when the arm or leg got chopped off.

2 Likes

same exact place. ^^

1 Like