Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Please refer to the topic bellow:

1 Like

I wish people would stop saying the stutter is peoples machines… Your telling me that 80% of the people that play this game have bad machines? BS, I’ve spent my share of time trying to fix the problem and it doesn’t get better.

The first few hours the server opened up there was absolutely no stutter at all. I haven’t seen that since and like I said if they want people to throw more money at them in the shop they can’t expect that with how it is.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that the party finder in the Lvl 50 dungeon is bugged. You get command loader failure + crash everytime you use it. Its making leveling during that level phase ALOT slower because no exp bonus % for using the finder.

There’s an issue with the Fatigue Crystal on Pilgrim Path Map that seems to cause parties to crash when interacting with it. Approach at your own risk !!

So you’re telling me that all my character items (my hats! :frowning: ) will be lost if I choose to move to an EU server to play with people from my region?

WHAT?

So, IMC confirmed not to work on weekends? Even the week their game launches? Great company.

2 Likes

Law is not something to be looked down. Give them some break

Give them a break? We paid to be here and they are deciding to not work on the weekend. No competent company does that during a launch as plagued as this. The compensation for all this failure had better be substantial or this game isn’t going to recover.

I can not play anymore with this lag , every day has lag! tidies this problem, PLEASEEEEEEEE!

not have any online GM to ban these flooders ? server: Klaipeda
http://imgur.com/mWvvWAh

1. QUEST : To Gateway to the Great King
    We are aware that there are issues with this quest and are working on a solution. Apologies for the inconvenience that this is causing. In the meantime, we recommend trying to go to Orsha and completing quests in that area for those players that find no other quests for that level.

This haven’t been fixed? I am now in this map but no main quest at all…finished the quest from Orsha as well…what can I do now? Complete all side quests and grind?

Hit the nail on the head, my man. The engine bottleneck is so fixed specifically on single core speed it makes me wonder what they think all our huge, chromed, humming graphics cards are for.

1 Like

What do you mean Law is not something to be looked down? There aren’t any laws stating that people can’t work weekends, trust me I know that well enough first hand. Most companies in the online gaming business have some people that work the weekends to resolve issues that occur over the weekends. During launch week of any business it’s generally accepted “Hey we’re going to be really busy this week and will probably have to pull overtime or get some more people in”. It comes with the territory.

Am I saying they shouldn’t have a life outside of work? No, but they should have extra bodies in there to help cover the situation while the others are getting some time off to rest and recover. The game doesn’t shut down over the weekend, if anything the weekends are when it will be its busiest.

1 Like

Hi, since Klaipeda’s recent crash, my main cannot log in. I am constantly getting commanderloaderror.

Please advise. Thanks!

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines@Staff_Julie

Please look into this

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

I’m going to keep posting this until you add it to known issues or fix it. Nobody likes how spawns are now. I don’t know if this is intentional. If it’s intentional, change it, or people will quit (some already have because of it, F2P will be WORSE).

11 Likes

YES! Exactly this! fix it! it feels wierd and is really annoying >.<

All of my items that were in the sell tab of the market are gone

1 Like

When I try to Join the server, I Pick my character, Start, Connectiong… I get sent back to server list… whats wrong?

I keep looping in this over and over, this never happned why?

Is there any probleams with [EU] Server?

1 Like

I was wondering about this also, EU server as well