Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

That’s true for all maps expect i get the feeling dungeon has only 1 channel from the looks of it. So were kinda forced to wait till we can enter or brute force it till you finally get in to let the party know you entered, which is what i did today.

EDIT- the ● Channel either means its “empty” or it’s a crashed channel.
(tired and forgot to read but i’ll leave my original post for no reason.)

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

please fix the spazzing/twitching head

1 Like

Seriously? Dungeons are still broken? IMC, u are doing a very bad job right now. ToS first week seems to end as shitty as it started

4 Likes

And it lags like in dungeons

Are you going to give us any update on dungeons being fixed? This is probably the most deal breaking problem in an mmo’s first week. You have had all day to fix this. We are paying for this at this point, and the game is not functioning. Fix it ASAP and give us compensation for your incompetence.

1 Like

There is still really bad stutter even with no one talking in Shout at times, I think the spammers are adding to it but is it the real underlying cause?

IMC, please fix the dungeon. It is the weekend, where everyone get free time to play and group together. Don’t wait till Tuesday maintenance, please.

Launcher closes without client properly appearing
There seems to be a problem with the launcher vanishing without properly launching the client even after validating / re-installing / replacing XML files. The dev team is looking into this matter, but in the meantime, adding “Client_tos.exe” in “Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release” and “tos.exe” in “Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch” to the exception list of any Anti-virus programs may help.

@STAFF_Ethan
is there any news on this issue? the “fix” doesn’t work and my friend is probably going to refund the game if it isn’t fixed :confused:

This quest crashed everyone in my party until we disbanded and tried again while solo. As soon as it starts to load the instanced fight, one or more people will crash, and the rest will be standing around outside instead of porting in. Did not work at all while in a party, but it didn’t crash after leaving the party.

OH so that’s why chat would sometimes automatically scroll up halfway whenever a new message popped up all the way at the bottom. That’s hilarious that the bots can manipulate the timestamps, and that the game makes a point to go to the “latest” time, not the bottom of the chat.

Why isn’t it just based on your own system time, in the order that you received the message, and the newest message is always at the bottom regardless of the timestamp?

i can’t take back my items from market. “the sales period has passed. Please retrieve your item” pls help

Please also add that some players have not received their Founders items and compensation items after trying to claim them. They just blacked out and didn’t get sent to accounts.

Is there a way to do dungeons using the find party (random)?
The only way i could do it was filling a party outside and looking for the right channel, but this way I lose the exp bonus

Increase respawn rate, please… This is madness.

3 Likes

Its all about Interface scalling, please spare 1 minute of your time and bump the topic the topic(link below). It’s so that devs will have a look, its simple improvement yet would make this game look much better.

Everytime I try to use the goddess statue to transport to the Tenet Gardens I get booted out to the Character Select screen… This is on the Klaipeda sever and really needs fixed…

Can’t click on anything in login screen, such as the text area to type teamname in.

Unplayable.
Too much lag, takes too long to do quests interactions, crowded quest areas, server queue…
We can expect this from a f2p game, but this founder pack thing IS a scam.
The best part is f2p will have it easy because imc had too much money and couldn’t handle.
Edit: Now you just dc before the queue ends.

2 Likes

Yeah even iCBT2 wasn’t as bad as this prob one of the worst launches I’ve seen so far out of an mmo

7 Likes

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

What about the low FPS even on high-end computers?

The issue was scratched by the community and is basically like this as far as I understood it:
ToS barelly touches the GPU and runs on one CPU. This is not affected by having more CPUs available. The command -dx11 on steam launch options does not solve the issue.

In other words, you are probably running the game smoothly if your CPUs have individually at least 3,5-4ghz, otherwise your FPS will be significantly low in addition of being unstable.

Can IMC finally take a position concerning this issue?

3 Likes

^ I haven’t seen them say anything about this situation