Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines@Staff_Julie

Please look into this

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

Iā€™m going to keep posting this until you add it to known issues or fix it. Nobody likes how spawns are now. I donā€™t know if this is intentional. If itā€™s intentional, change it, or people will quit (some already have because of it, F2P will be WORSE).

11 Likes

YES! Exactly this! fix it! it feels wierd and is really annoying >.<

All of my items that were in the sell tab of the market are gone

1 Like

When I try to Join the server, I Pick my character, Start, Connectiongā€¦ I get sent back to server listā€¦ whats wrong?

I keep looping in this over and over, this never happned why?

Is there any probleams with [EU] Server?

1 Like

I was wondering about this also, EU server as well

Not sure as i played yesterday just fine xD

then donā€™t come here waste time, plz.
Its a fact no one can atm, Yesterday I could too, you arent giving any useful information that ppl donā€™t already know.

This doesnā€™t look good, tons of people complaining with barely any staff around from what can be seen. Steam rating is droping fast and isnā€™t stopping. IMC needs to do something or this game WILL die.

=( Not even 4 days into early release and these are the most problems Iā€™ve seen during a launch that Havenā€™t been addressed in some way yet. I still have some hope but damnā€¦ They really arenā€™t giving us a reason to have any.

DAED GAEM :frowning:

IMC WTF? I send you 4 support ticket about my DLC pack miss, 6 days and i still dont get it. If you cant resolve this problem - you shoud send all DLC missing by hand.

Tenet garden channel 9 is broken even though it has 1 dot, its not actually up, it just kicks you out. What they said isnā€™t false.

Tried to change maps to Sienakal Graveyard. Got the same error from dungeons and disconnected.

Now I canā€™t even log in on my Wizard.

The commanderloadFail is spreading , Ive been getting DCed for the past hour just changing map or trying to login.

Wth is going on >.>

Latest DC has plagued me with the CommanderLoad Error!

Sort it out ffs.

So difficult to play this gameā€¦ my early access 1 its nothing for me if i cant use with this servers problemsā€¦ Klaipeda its down again? OMGā€¦ aways see ā€˜ā€™ CommanderLoadFail ā€˜ā€™ in my screenā€¦

Seriously, the Dungeons have been bugged for a few days already and even some of the maps are broken because of the commandloading failed bug. I expected better, leaving out your game on its first weekend is too irresponsible! Whatā€™s going on IMC? When will you ever learn?

Just kidding, i just want to get compensated for all these ā– ā– ā– ā–  storm. I think itā€™s fair that we get a bunch of dungeon reset scrolls this time considering dungeons are inconvenient for a few days. Canā€™t even progress properly because of the downed channels.

2 Likes

I encountered CommanderLoadFail error in Klaipeda server. I can only see Ch 1. Please help.

IGN: Ravenheart Wheller
Server: Klaipeda

Can you summon my character back to Klaipeda town please?

Todo esse gargalo e nem o modo free veio aindaā€¦