Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

I’ve been playing MMOs for a decade and a half now dude…I do believe it, and have been watching.
And, it’ll work out. A new company, gotta give them grace and learn patience.
I’m allowed to be mad, I’m allowed to tell all of you to quit complaining too. I dropped money for Ex. Pack 1…money I don’t have because I need to be paying for school…yet I am defending these guys because I feel they deserve it. So chill the heck out or go away.

1 Like

There is a problerm with this… they stated they had “servers ready to launch within an hour if it was needed”, to this day were people are not able to play we still no nothing about these servers

Relying on that raw data is the cause why this is happening right now. Should’ve given more headroom to their servers, or actually added more servers. They didn’t learn last cbt, they know how many their potential players are. They are running an international game, why the hell would you open only 2 servers.

Hey, it wasn’t a problem until a couple hours ago. I played just fine from 10am EDT until I left to go to my class at 3pm EDT…
There are a few bugs and in a release like this, there’ll be issues…
I’m tired of the people griping…get over it…if it’s a problem, take a break and read a book or watch a movie or something.

And who are you to tell me to go away, you 10$ cheapskate? I’ve been playing MMO’s since ultima online in 1996, and never seen a launch as badly planned as this one. Hell, RO in beta was more playable. This is cbt of TOS all over again, they didn’t learn ANYTHING.

Lol. I put $50 into this founders launch. I’ve seen much worse from other games, so I have some right to tell you to quit whining or go away.

I was one of the players that started IMMEDIATELY at game release… the first hour was ok, then hours of lag, than another period ok, then the game got umplayable and after 3-4 hours stuck in place due to lag i had to quit.

Btw i’m not complaining or BS IMC or anything, but since they said they had servers ready for such a case it would be really nice to actually see these servers popping up instead of making everything worse wouldn’t it?

Seriously, go be a whiteknight someplace else.

Quit crying and be gracious and I will considr it.

The problem is, noone will play on these new servers after they have opened premium boxes due to promised NO LAG AND NO QUEUES, and 100% functional EU transfer after EU server was opened.

Where did they say they had servers ‘ready’ for this?
I agree, I want to see servers opened up to.

Honestly, I have no words for the stupid people who wasted their founders items on their first character…that’s one of the dumbest things someone could do…especially on the day of a launch.

But back to the issues at hand…the lag is the only major issue here…most other issues stem from that. Once that bottleneck is cleared up (cough cough, another server or 2 should do it…with 1 (one) free transfer for those who want it)…that’d be the best way to fix it.

In a previous announcment reguarding the start of the headstart

I’ve read every announcement since the vote of how they would do the head start…I didn’t see that anywhere.

There you go

/20characters

1 Like

credits to the white knights. tsss

Do you realize how long it takes to set up and activate a server for an MMO?
Ok…having them ‘ready in an instant’ is an exaggeration, as I’m sure you do.

This team is still fairly new to this last I checked…

People need to learn how to be gracious toward others…that’s one thing that will help people get along better :stuck_out_tongue: and will promote peace and love :stuck_out_tongue:

"Through our past experience, we’ve discovered what we call an optimal player-per-server ratio to allow pleasant gameplay. After looking at the data, we’ve decided to be more conservative than usual and lower the player-to-server ratio in order to make sure that there will be no waiting queues as we promised.

We will have additional servers on standby in case there is a sudden influx of players when the servers open. An announcement will be made 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to opening those servers in such case. "

So yes, I’ve opened my premium items on Klaipeda. Now gtfo, seriously.

wathever man, it’s their words not mine, i just wish they’d stick to them and made the changes

Instead of telling me to ‘gtfo’…first off…try to use actually English, and that doesn’t mean swearing…and secondly…if you’ve played any kind of MMO at launch, you’d know that opening premium items right away isn’t wise…

Most of MMOs don’t limit their premium items to one character. Ever tried Wildstar? Premium currency is account wide, and so is premium account buff. Only IMC could come with an idea of limiting TPs and Token Buff to one server.

Go whiteknight someplace else, they messed up here and I don’t care about what whiteknights like you have to say.