Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Then maybe YOU should go away…instead of whining more.
Name more than 1 game for me that limits ‘premium’ launch items to more than 1 character.

I don’t need to name anything, I’ve already given you an example. We’re not in your highschool and you’re not talking to your highschool friend arguing about “who played more mmos”.

You’ve given 1…I can give many more that DO limit premium items to 1 character…

If you have nothing but whining to say, please leave the building.

Thank you, have a good night.

People are going to complain. The game is broken ATM. Why don’t you do the same and leave if it bothers you so much?

Because I’m here to help…not tear down the company… lol
Again, learn to give grace where grace is needed.

"
Question Are the costumes, accessory, and weapon skin in the Master Founder’s Pack available for all characters I create on my account?
Answer
You can redeem your Founder’s Packs benefits only once, but all items included in the Founder’s Packs can be shared between all your characters on the same account. Note that in the case of the Weapon Skin and consumable items , these can only be used once so choose wisely which character to use them on."

BnS. And that’s seriously all I would have asked for. TP to be account-wide, and same about Token Buff.

Says so right there…can only be used once, so choose wisely which character to use them on.

That is the general rule in MOST MMO’s for premium launch items…

My major concern is that we’ve had a huge lack of communication from them about this for HOURS.

Yes, but the items are transferrable wherever you want them.

Seriously - can you give me one logical argument about why the TPs are server, not account bound, and so is the Token Buff? Other than cashgrabbing?

No, not in most games.

You’re not helping anyone by telling rightfully frustrated players to leave. I don’t have much grace when it comes to money. If I buy something and it doesn’t work, I get a refund.

Hey i know you have your own topic down here,but i need help because i am stuck in the login screen even though i followed the first step. Scrolling is a bit tiring so gonna leave this here. Any help is appreciated

Premium account in Archeage - same, Apex was account shared, all characters had the buff, on all servers. Same about the premium currency.

Hey, I have every right to be frustrated too…I dropped $50 I don’t have to play this…and yet I’m not…
I understand the frustration…but complaining doesn’t help…instead, take a break, and it’ll be better soon.

What kind of errors do you get when you try to log in?

totally stuck in here even though i followed the first step.

How long has it been sitting on that screen? Mine takes a few minutes to go from that to the actual game screen.

I’m taking a break, going to hospital to cure some children with cancer. Have fun at school, bb in 8 hours, hoping for them to figure out till then about getting my premium points and premium buff on EU server. :slight_smile:

been 20mins since i launched this game

I’ll do some looking and see what I can find.