Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Can’t interact with npc
Can’t loot enything
Can’t use the xp cards
There are not a new stats when up lvl
Can’t feed my pet!

klaipeda is dead t____t
hope will be fixed by tomorrow, cmom guys korea was a only korean server and get 5 servers why only 2/3 for internacional people? .-.
also i already spend my founders things in klai hope i will get back if i have to move server r_r

“WE” - Speak for yourself.

1 Like

ya klaipedia is totally unplayable , IMC do something

This. I’ve been completely useless to my party all day. I couldn’t figure it out until later on.

So is Orsha…Tha’ts my team’s server, and I keep lagging out it’s that bad…(and i’ve got a great rig and net).

Wondering about the LA Server… Considering ~30% of the players are from here two new server would be nice. And regarding the tranferable items and item loss. I rather a account swipe and have what i paid for in a server that works. I’m starting to regret buying early access to something worse than the beta >.>

Yes, bring back west coast server @STAFF_Shawn

@Staff_Ethan

Give us an option to wipe accounts and reclaim premium boxes. Seriously, I’d sacrifice my level 25 archer to get my new character on Fedimian with the premium content.

You guys have fun giving this company more money for a game that was not ready to be released. This release is an utter disgrace.

1 Like

Quit your whining crybaby. EVERY new game has issues like this the first 2 days. yea, it’s troubling and annoying, but…you’re really going overboard.

Many Kids ran from the hue br and fall in hue laggyyyyy.
Now drink your poison boys

Woke up. Check forum. Still hell.
Back to some more sleep.

there is nothign worng with that its totally fault of the imc , ■■■■■■■ noobs.

In a certain way, I am glad I was at work when servers launched. Now after reading all of this I rather wait before choosing a server and create my team. I would’ve never redeemed my items on the first day anyway. I think that’s a little impatient and especially the EXP token is so much more useful later on as the first levels are so easy to level up.

I’ll probably join a new server if/when they announce it and start from there.

1 Like

Well, they promised “stable environment” and no lag, so people didn’t see a reason to wait. Especially since they said there’d be no EU server at launch, and everything would be transferrable to EU server incase they open one.

Noone knew how amateur their ways are.

I know MMO’s tend to have rocky launches, but this one takes the cake. They had pre-order numbers and chose to open two servers on launch day. The game is almost completely unplayable.

Read what they said. The ran the numbers 2 days before launch, and didn’t expect or foresee the huge influx of sales the day before. Learn to give grace where it is due, and learn that no one is perfect.

And you believe that PR bullcrap, from a guy that says alot without actually making any points? Do you know how MMOs work? They open servers at 50% capacity, because 50% will leave during the first month anyway. YAY FREE MONIES, ISSUE SOLVED ITSELF. And then there’ll be a whole new hell when f2p opens.

HAppened to me, it IS due to lag… at times it took 30 minutes to get the points at times a couple of hours… at times i just switched channel to a low populated one and got them as soon as i switched.

I can see the chance were it takes 1 day tho since the lag was getting so much worse