Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Known issues are everything. Can’t progress. so sad.

1 Like

I just got a problem with the stat points, I level up three levels now and I got no points!?, this is a permanent issue or is because the lag and the points appears later… or not, I need some help please.

I am stuck on the “Investigate the Miner’s Village”… I don’t see a quest… This is frustrating. Similar to this:

1 Like

i guess a rollback will be needed ?)
i hope everything goes smooth the next days, keep it up guys

I’m getting a “CommanderLoad Fail message everytime I try to log in. This error occurred when I was entering Bokor Master’s house, following the story quest, now the game put me into a 1.3K queu even tho there’s no real queu to join the server right now.
I know this bc I can log in the game with any of my other characters with no problems.
UPDATE: I managed to log in, do the Bokor quest but when I tried to Teleport to Miner’s Village, the error appeared again and kicked me back to Log In screen.
After trying to log in, the game started to give me the error 'User must log in steam account first”, something like that, even tho I was logged into Steam.

This basically won’t do though. Who on earth would want to transfer on these terms? Basically everyone’s gonna stay on klai/orsha and nothing will change.

Suck in Koru Jungle with about a 100 other people. The channels are are continually disconnecting people. Not only that yo can’t autoattack in some channels.

Quests don’t respond. And when they do, there are cutscenes that lag so bad that you kill the 7 mobs before the quest switches to the next objective. Ending up with you killinb the mobs before the quest starts and then you’re stuck. Repeatedly.

So you switch channel, get set back a quest. Spend another 20 minutes trying to get it from the laggy NPC.

“Exlusive access”

dont forget the hard lag… im trying to talk with rose for about 15 mins… and still no answer from her ?)

And don’t forget about don’t receive skill/stat points when leveling.

1 Like

Because of the issues I couldn’t deliver any quest. Decided to grind a little, got a few levels (2 class and 3 base level) and didn’t get any skill or attributes points to spend…Already opened my founder’s pack and i’m unable to level up…

welcome to my world, i been suffering this the whole day :v

Well, is the first day of exclusive access so…lets hope tomorrow will be better
Pd. Day 19249999, The earth is reaching its end and im still in queue…

@STAFF_Ines u dont answer my question…done submit ticket…plzhelp me with my problem…u answer other question but not for me…done do all u ask…from forum…so why still get same error

5x reinstall now…done all verfy at steam…off all my firewall and ativirus also

It’s a good time to solve the issues overnight, wipe everything, reset the founder’s pack, accounts and start over again…

5 Likes

Yeah, you right. But, i think the problem is physical, i mean, the servers available cant cover the actual demand of players, the only way to solve it is realease new servers, the same happen a couple of months ago at the Blade and Soul release, lag,really long queues and the only way to solve it was opening new servers and using some antibots and afk players mechanism

And the sad part is, the current number of players is HALF of what it was at launch, and it’s still failing…so this thing about ‘‘we had too many late subscribers’’ is bull. we’re now down half of what it was this morning and the game is still unplayable.

1 Like

[quote=“Avatorn, post:117, topic:157442”]
Thats right…lol number 50 and gives some commandloaderror…■■■■ this…xD

Just do a wipe to the server, refresh the data or reverse it to the launching time for the reverse. We are fine with it seriously. And please…stable your server and improve the max login in the server.

I agree to that. Its so frustrating

Boy you are asking for miracles, sorry to tell you but thats not the way a service of this kind work, need open more servers and allows transfers, thats all