Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

It seems some users have managed to work around the CommanderLoadFail error by switching channels. Have you tried that?

Again, apologies for the inconvenience :confounded:

1 Like

Weā€™re currently experiencing a huge delay of using our EXP cards and Quest Interaction.

Kinda late for that announcement huh? I hope players donā€™t get penalized when transfering for this. It was said that all items and benefits would be transfered as well. What is this all of sudden?

3 Likes

Monsters can kill , but not I can talk to NPCs :confused:

Client closes or crushes when trying to do Unsettled Totems, Defeath Simorph @ Gele Plateau

Server: Orsha

Team: Suchi

edit, i could bypass this by changin my headgear <?>

I canā€™t throw bless because it produces lag and also will not let me attack or cast any other skill, talk to npc etc.

It is stressful :confused:

1 Like

If we get penalized for transfering to EU server, iā€™m pretty sure more people than just me will decide to simply stay in Klapedia.

Iā€™m also very curious why they waited a couple of hours before telling us to keep our Founders Pack.

This never would have happened if they had started the necessary servers ( NA , EU, LAN) those 3 servers would have saved them all present and future problems , besides the discontent of the community :v

Open another server and lock character creation on Klaipeda, please. Also consider lowering the number of players allowed on. It doesnā€™t matter how long the queue is if the game isnā€™t playable when youā€™re finally at the front of the line.

I mean, really, isnā€™t that bottleneck problem what the queue was supposed to avoid in the first place?

I mean, i have to wait around 10 min just for receive the stat points each time a character level up :Vā€¦sad

So if we are the ones parts of the unluckiest who used their founder pack before any announcement on the EU server, we are stuck on the NA server for an undetermined time until team transfer could be possible ? Is that right ?

I read that team transfer would be allowed in the third week of May, so if I understand it well, I must play on a laggy server (since i used what i paid for, and donā€™t want to lose 45 euros) like during nearly 2 months ā€¦ COME ON XD ! IMC, god dammit, why canā€™t you communicate ? Why ?!

Iā€™m like very very frustratedā€¦ Iā€™m stuck on NA server with bad ping and founder pack used while EU server was created just 2 hours later HAHAHAHA, so unlucky. Thatā€™s not really luck, thatā€™s still lack of communication guys. I really appreciated the great game I played today (lags are certainly ruining a lot the experience, sure), but honestly, iā€™m feeling so much depressed, I wonā€™t play for 2 months with my guildmate, will play with lag for 2 month (I mean come on third weeks of may !!!)ā€¦

How to make a good new a bad one, I must admit, youā€™re the best troll that ignore himself I ever saw :disappointed_relieved:

So im an EU player screwed because he used his founderpack ā€¦ Really haha, moreover I canā€™t even be sure to get my founder pack if I go on EU serverā€¦

Meanwhile NA player are doing the exact opposite because of overcrowded server on the EU one, I mean thatā€™s a common nonsense, EU player should go (with their founder pack reset, used or not) on EU server to relax the crowd from the NA oneā€¦ Or just at least make the team transfer sooner (and not a 2 months soon i mean)ā€¦

Apologies for my bad English.

1 Like

If another server would help, please do it. Itā€™s very frustrating to pay for something and not be able to use it. We are basically paying to load testā€¦

I think every MMO in history has this same issue on launch days. Itā€™s always more than expected, and the servers always struggle to keep up.

I appreciate the effort on this, as Im sure the whole community does too!

Well, to be fair our characters should be kept in the exact way they are before they get transfered, i fail to see the necessity to remove some of our items during the transfer.

From what i understand, itā€™s pretty much ā€œThis is a one time free transfer, but we will remove some of your items!ā€

Depending on what IMC decides to do about this transfer, assuming the worse, personally iā€™ll just stay in NA server. And maybe just make some PVP-only character in EU if i feel like it.

Some peeople will likely wonder why they would transfer and losing items, when they could just stay in NA.

this is annoying! i cant even pick the quests because of the lag! do something! ive participated in many early access periods of many games and there are always bugs and problems but this time, IMC you deserve an award! :smiley:

Yea thatā€™s exact, but to be honest, I still hope IMC will help us and not just leave us in deep shiit :/.

I agree, not transferring the items would make the players hesitate to transfer to other servers even if they were given the opportunity. And they should consider that they have given the notice far too late now for the pack.

Kinda disappointed about the servers too, I thought they were prepared for this. This is much worse than the last cbt. The queue is absolutely horrible.

1 Like

lol and now they kick me out from the server and make me wait in the queueā€¦well maybe this mean some more stable servers

The most game breaking part of this game is the inability to talk to NPCs
Canā€™t finish quests. Dialogue pops up once and thatā€™s it.

Please fixUploadingā€¦

2 Likes

ppl trying to be polite saying " bla bla but am not complaining" !!!
u got the right to complain specially because u paid for this crap and they didnt learn from cbt. i must admite it is even worse than cbtā€¦
they didnt even have the decency or competence to fix the damn bugged quests from cbt.
they know damn well that would happen but they simply wanna cash as mush as they can and save as much expenses as they can.
they r thinking " in few daysā€¦ maybe a week everything will calm down and we wont need to spent so much on servers etc etc"
early access!!! i got to admite, that was rly clever, i just hope u r clever to fix this Sh*t as u r stealing our money!!

4 Likes

i just realized that is not a bug, is just the lag, makes server petitions at the moment you finish or take a quest get lost the best you can do is relog with that character, but you will have to wait queue again soā€¦