Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Hi IMC staffs,

I was reading you latest maintenance notes and saw that Telsiai was suppose to be open to new players not, but that’s not the case. Is there a reason for this?

fix the channels problem first

Hey, I’m having some problems, could someone help me?

When I choose my Character and the channel, I click on “Start Game” button but i doesn’t conect.
I created another character, and with this one I can play, but I’d like to play with my older one.

Silute is so Crowded and laggy, we need another server

sir this is 2fast4u from sea varena…I have problem regarding negotiation quest in zacharial crossroad. cannot click the totem which leads to fighting bearkaras…I tried restarting quest but still cant…pls help

@STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_ETHAN, @STAFF_Shawn, @STAFF_John, @STAFF_Max

What about an update on this thread? Has IMC decided to stop communicating on “knows issues” at all, now? There has not been an update on this topic for over a MONTH, it’s allmost like the last bit of integrity has died with @STAFF_Julie. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want the moderator team to talk trash about IMC like @STAFF_Julie did in some posts, but you guys really need to step up in terms of community management!

So please, let us know what you’re working on and what is an issue in your (IMC’s) eyes right now.

3 Likes

i mean really next to the technical issue they just should remove all non tank classes from swordies since in their mind the obviously arent needed and they never tested them anyways so why not just removing them.

Its a shame they had to kick Julie, she was the only one that seemed to care.

There is a weapon swap issue with musketeer/cannoneer where when using one of the rank7 skills it auto swaps your weapon, it looks like the weapon swap itself causes a massive drop in FPS for effectively the duration of the skills.

Restarting your client will relieve the issue for a very short time(maybe 10 minutes at best) but it makes the game relatively unplayable.

I really like this game, problems I can bare with them, as long as I can play.

imagine, in what game can you form a party, and not disband even if you switch character? that is a pretty good feature. and also you only add one name for all characters… in other games, if you have a new character, you must add them separately as a friend.

there are so much more good points that is not existing in other games…I believe this game is well thought through.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

This issues still exist and there is no legitimate fix so far, any news now at least? I just even finally spend some money on steam and thought i would be spending it on this game till my game wont launch at all and keep on giving that silent treatment all the time after the launcher closes. If this last for a long time I guess I’ll be spending my 50 bucks for a whole new game all together lol

FIX THE GOD DAMN SILUTE! DCs in DGs for 5 days! FIX IT, COMPENSATE PLAYERS, MOVE IT TO SA LIKE U SAID U’D DO!

Good bye Tree of Savior I guess. Tried all the method exist in this forum nothing works for this Launcher loading till 100% and then close and the game doesnt shows for no matter how long you waited.

And the staff don’t have a legitimated ways nor answering my help from all the different thread I’m commenting, Guess you just lost a player who just decide to pay for the game.

Glad I didn’t yet.

Hello ! WHEN I will open the Next Error Appears Game Cant configuration error files Any Solution ?

Dear IMC Staff,

I encountered class advancement error in [South-East Asia] Varena Server. There is no “Select Class” button at the bottom right at the Advancement window.

Team Name: sweetscent
Charater Name: Zephyr
Class: Wizard Rank 3 to Elementalist

Thank you.

Regards =)

1. Server bottleneck issues
    The server bottleneck problem seems to be much worse than expected. We are currently looking into several options to mitigate the problem, including creating a new server.
    We have not yet reached a final decision on the details and will let you know as soon as possible. Please do not use any of your Founder’s Pack items since a pseudo item transfer is also being considered.

Its now 2017, and seems to be happening again in Fedmian.

I tried to contact your customer serveral times ,with no replies ,i lost my two account for your reset action recently ,i need an answer here’s what i met.

my first char in K server 's stucking on rank 2 ,for i reset my rank ,and i can’t learn any skills anymore
,my another account in orsha ,lost or atrributes about 69 level of zabis which i learned for kviris before,if you and other saivors can see this ,or met this too ,we need replies.

can u add to the list the issue where a large amount of the playerbase’s heads spin around like in the exorcist?

I was able to fix this simply by replacing my “languageData” folder with the fresh/not corrupted one. I think it’s because previously the folder didn’t match the game files.

Does anyone post here anymore? :l :persevere: