Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Julie

Will increasing the channels of a the dungeon entrance maps prevente the Command Load error? since these maps are always full on all channels.

2 Likes

So you make a random maintenance 2 hours before the daily dungeon reset and now leave them broken for already over 12 hours?

2 Likes

Suddenly I can’t log in. The game froze up while I was in the middle of a quest. I had to manually force the program to close. Opened the program back up and now I can only get to the character Lodge. When I try to Start Game it says Entering World then very quickly flashes up “Cannot Connect” and kicks me back out to the server screen.

Hoping to get this fixed as I was planning to play this weekend. I just went and bought the Tier One DLC Early Access so I could get the pet and token since I decided I like this game enough to invest in it’s longevity…

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

It is only my Ranger that is having this issue… My other characters can log in. Why does it always seem to be issues with the first character I made?

Also have this issue on my main, joined lvl 50 instance via LFG tool and then crash and cant get back into the game apart from lodge… Other chars are fine however.

Can this be a known issue yet? Most of the maps are absolutely barren 95% of the time, competition to kill quest mobs is absolutely ridiculous. This game was more fun in beta, which is sad.

10 Likes

Dungeons still bugged?

Well I sent a PM about my login issues that is occuring with only 1 of my characters, I hope @STAFF_Ethan and @Staff_Julie could reply to it eventually!

What about those who redeemed items but they never appeared in-game? the Support team gives just a generic response :frowning:

Can I know how to change your resolution as I can’t even change it when logging in this morning. i can’t even see the settings from this point.

PS: Even forcing steam to launch my desired resolution is not helping at all.

Dungeons still dont work… getting close to reset time and still cant do matched dungeon queue. Npc lag is coming back as well…
My info wont even load now. image

1 Like

I think it’s only happening to characters at specific playing times or some other factor.

My Swordsman isn’t the first character I ever played, but it is having this issue. It’s the one that I play the most.

almost lvl 120 but this queue on silver in the marketplace is really messing with my gaming performance…

@staff_ethan sorry to bother you again,but the dungeon of lv50 will be fixed soon?or has it been already?

This is unacceptable im quitting this game its like worst than BETA still full of bugs i cant even enjoy it and the worst part there that we pay for this game. Disappointments i waited but i will quit thanks for the wonderful experience TOS nice handling IMC taking our money for this buggest game ever THANK YOU! may our money feeds your kids and wives.

4 Likes

Haven’t tried it myself, but try editing the user.xml file inside whatever path your Steam folder is installed:

\Steam\SteamApps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\

@STAFF_Ethan or somebody else, could you help me with my issue please? I can’t seem to launch the launcher. Launcher not launching?!

I’ve posted this issue since yesterday, and there are many other threads with similar issues. So please don’t ignore these posts. We paid just like any other player did.

Thanks~

Sorry, i just misunderstood the quest as it didnt provide the proper info to do it. It’s not buigged

Change the height and width values in the user.xml file to 100%. This will also make your game fullscreen at red mode 1 and you will be able to use alt tab.

<Resolution mode="1" width=100% height=100% BitPerPixel="32" VSync="1"/>

Make sure they’re not in “quotes”. That made my screen go entirely blank (white).

[quote]10. CommanderLoadFail / Instance disconnect problems / Malfunctioning elevators & cable cars
This is do to connection problems with the channel. You should be able to connect to the channel if you choose one with less people. The dev team will be looking into the issue to make it more stable.[/quote]

The text in bold is totally FALSE! When I got stuck in a dungeon earlier, the channel I was on had only one ● and each time I tryed to connect to that channel, the second after, I was back to the title screen. After trying to connect for more than one hr, just for fun, I chose a red ●●●●● channel and I was able to log into the game… ¬_¬

1 Like
  1. Launcher closes without client properly appearing
    There seems to be a problem with the launcher vanishing without properly launching the client even after validating / re-installing / replacing XML files. The dev team is looking into this matter, but in the meantime, adding “Client_tos.exe” in “Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release” and “tos.exe” in “Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch” to the exception list of any Anti-virus programs may help.

I just purchased this game on 01APR2016 at approx. 10PM PST (and bought the $49.99 Founders Server DLC). I can’t get past the white screen that pops up when trying to launch the game. I get white screen then desktop and no game.

I turned off my firewall and antivirus software and it is still happening. This is a brand new computer I built two days ago. When will this be fixed?

1 Like