Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

There’s a bug with the elevator in the 3rd floor prison area on the orsha quest line. You fall through the elevator randomly.

That’s odd, I don’t see “inability to trade”, “a locked down market system” and “no free team storage” on the list of known issues yet.

Edit: Since Megaphone are causing all sorts of game lag, probably due to clients receiving too many shouts in the client’s queue or something similar, can you just disable megaphones as well until you can figure out a fix?

Hope this will fix denoptic quest glitch too

Consolatory items were taken but never given. It’s never on my character. How can I get them now? It’s so sad :head_bandage:

6 Spamming on chat
You will be able to reset the chat and get rid of spamming of messages in chat by restarting your client. Please let us know if the problems persists after restarting the client. We are looking at ways to reduce spam and will make an announcement when it is implemented.

This is absolutely not a solution at all, since it won’t stop any further spam that occurs after you restart.

Blocking players should delete their messages from the log as well as the ticker at the top. Yes, you can disable the ticker entirely, but then you don’t get real messages anymore.

Sadly, there’s no way to disable all chat, and even if you hide the chat window or display only whispers, the megaphone spam in the Shout channel will still lag your game horribly, so this is even worse than manually blocking them all as they come (which still lags your game the first time no matter what).

If there’s still no limit on megaphone use after the next patch, I’ll be very disappointed in IMC and the game. Seriously, a 200 character limit and 5 minute cooldown on megaphones should have been implemented immediately, even if it’s only a temporary measure until the bots can be taken care of some other way.

8 Likes

Disabling the ticker doesn’t disable the client stuttering you get from all the shouts.

Gold sellers bought 100+ accounts and are buying tons of megaphones every second from cash shop while you’re saving your TPs.

For sure they’re more important than us !!

/nopaynowin

El NEGRO SE LA COME. DATAAABASE

Exactly, a level requirement megaphones would prob be a good solution.

Are GM’s even playing the game? All I see is people complaining of gold seller spam. Where are GM’s to ban them?

I wouldn’t know, because 2 days and counting I haven’t been able to even log into my account. I know the GMs and Mods have read my problem, but nobody seems to care to give me any guidance on the issue. This is ridiculous. I understand this is still the beginning phase, and that there is much work for the Game Devs, but when a large fraction of customers can’t even connect to the game, this is the kind of issue that should come first. I see everyone having minor problems like job advancement and package rewards that have been addressed, yet many of us are not getting help to even connect. My patience is running and I will soon begin the process of contacting steam to issue a refund. I paid for early access, I can’t even play, and my posts/ticket remains ignored. This is not the kind of attitude that I support, and I refuse to give a company money when they can’t even acknowledge there is a big issue like this. To top it off, I see posts dated from the beta testing last year, with players experiencing the same problem. So obviously it’s more common than just me, has been going on for a while, yet nobody wants to help find a solution.

Like I said, my patience is running.

3 Likes

Is it just me or is the list getting ever longer?

Id appreciate if the shout option was optional at least for NOW. its annoying to have these huge messages rolling on the screen for 10 mins, we all know what the most of them say. I would mind if like earlier mentioned, a server transfer to EU. For me the servers lagging and being unplayable is most annoying. Please fix the lag, its destroying the game for me and the community around me. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank god you guys are aware of the Xbox One controller issue. Whenever I plug the Xbox One controller and open TOS, my PC just freeze and the only thing I can do to get back normal is a forced reboot. It’s funny how this problem doesn’t existed on iCBT and now that the game is released, it’s there. Hahahaha

You forgot somthing the game is not free yet it is still in beta xD ( Silly you lol )

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

So this quest will not be resolved in this update?

i could not agree more mate, and it will also lower the spammers a bit even though they just spam normal chat then in city’s :confused:

Well i turned of the top chat from shouts and in my own chat so i cant see it xD

If getting to level 100 is easy, it’s not a solution. Because if it’s easy to get to level 100 then bots can do it too. If it’s not easy to get to level 100, then yes it would probably stop bots. It would also punish a large majority of the community.

We already have enough bot-related punishments we have to suffer through in the form of the trade and market restrictions. And you see how well those are working, they’re just annoying everyone while doing nothing to stop the bots.

agree,

gg on the limted needed lol xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.