Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Please fix the monster Spawn rate. Currently they are terrible. It locks like i play on an empty world.

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice to pay and donā€™t play. I payed for this early acess, not to see a queue, I have 4~5 hours a day to play and Iā€™m stuck in the queue for 1 hour now, nicely done, IMC.

Yeah. I tried for three days straight to log on. Its always the same. I make it to my Teamā€™s Lodge. But none of the buttons work like Mail, Team Info, Change Lodge, Logout, Exit Game, Create Character, and Start Game. Iā€™ve followed the first 2 steps in the known issues update just incase. Nothing still happens when I click on anything in the Lodge.

@STAFF_Ethan Thank you very much IMC STAFF!

I was working for the entire day, now I finally can play!

I appreciate so much, thank you very much!!

1 Like

@STAFF_Shawn Just fix the NPC/Quest/Droping of item lag, seriously its all you need and like 80% of the community will be happier.

I know the issues, ITS THE F* TRADEEE!!

You have an Xbox One Controller pluged to your PC? Remove it and the buttons should work. Connect it again makes the Game Crash.

Hereā€™s a fix that worked for me:

@walker_br, itā€™s actually under premium items downt he bottom of the item list, scroll down. Everything is there nub

Change ch
/20chchchch

For everyone got que/CommanderLoadFail notif, just change your ch.
hope it help you guys

Well, after some good 4 hours of queue, drop, queue all again, drop, queue, i finally loged on about half an hour ago, I tried playing, it was really hard to hit the monster since they warped everytime, my fps thatā€™s normally at 30~40 is goig from 20 to 1 all the time, making the game freeze, I canā€™t dodge any atack, the boss hit me like a living target, itā€™s impossible to play. I played the closed beta and it was awesome, there was a little lag but nothing like this, my fps never droped from 30, the game was working perfectly fine in the closed, now it appears to have gone back to alpha test. Thatā€™s not near a finished product, I was really hyped for the game, I tought, being a closed beta, I would enjoy a smoothly time leveling to 60~70 where I left in the beta, but itā€™s impossible, the game is just unplayable, Iā€™m strugling with myself to donā€™t quit this amazing game because of the service, there is no way Iā€™m giving my money soon to IMC again. I purchased an early acess to a finished and stable game, not a ā– ā– ā– ā–  beta all again.

you know what you must doā€¦ make silver untradeable.

So how about the issue that isnā€™t letting me target instant cast skills such as heal and just makes it cast the same way for the entire map. I know its not supposed to be this way yet its happening to me and it sure isnā€™t lag.

@jacob.ellis50 If mouse control is selectet you cast your skills in the direction of the mouse pointer. Terrible control for clerics. Try keyboard or gamepad mode.

If it was actually there, I wouldnā€™t even be here, Iā€™m not blind and there are even more ppl asking about this matter on the forum too.

i heard silver is untradeable, then you know what you must doā€¦ put a level requirementon megaphones.

1 Like

Klaipeda is down as of 12:00 AM EST

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Klaipeda is down, Happy April 1st !!! All gold sellers accounts are NPCs from IMC playing with us !! Servers will become no-lag in few minutes !

Would be so good if it was true =(

1 Like

@STAFF_Shawn What is going happen when server lags/hangs while people are inside dungeons? ;-; Just happened with my party